So, my problem so far is only existing with my work webmail account, of which i manage with Microsoft Outlook. When I send an email from my phone on my work email, the sent message does not show up in my Outlook sent items, and vise versa, when sending emails from Outlook, I do not see the sent item on my z10. My contacts and calendar and everything syncs with Outlook just fine via the desktop blackberry link.

The email is setup as an IMAP account on my z10, and yes I have made sure in the folder settings that all of the folders are synced (although everything is greyed out except junk and trash, Outbox is the only folder i can't set to sync because it's greyed out and not checked, but sent items is greyed out and checked)
    The sync interval is set to 5 minutes, and i refresh as well with no avail.

I also tried to setup the same account as a microsoft exchange activesync (with only a very small amount research going into it). The account was successful at first but then would not connect to the server.

I have tried to change my messages from single message to conversation and back, it did not work. I tried to login to the webmail form of the email xxxxx.webmail.com, and looked at the settings in Horde and the other 2, but nothing would work.

I would really appreciate any help, as this is a pain. It only does this for outlook and my work email. My hotmail and gmail accounts worked fine, although I only accessed them through the webmail anyways.
    11-09-14 03:43 PM
    Create the email using Microsoft Exchange

Why aren't my BB email and Microsoft Outlook sent items syncing?-img_20141109_181232.png
    Why aren't my BB email and Microsoft Outlook sent items syncing?-img_20141109_181246.png
    Why aren't my BB email and Microsoft Outlook sent items syncing?-img_20141109_181309.png

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:18 PM
    Yes, I mentioned I had tried this already. When I enter the info, it creates the account just fine. However, it does not sync anything. It shows the account in my hub if i swipe right, but at the top when I click the Blackberry Hub drop down, the folders are not there. So I go into the account, select folder settings. It's set by default "Sync all email folders" is off. When i turn it on, back out of the folder settings and try to save, it gives me the message "Your account xxxxx cannot be authenticated with your service provider. Please make sure that the account settings are correct."

This message only shows when I try to turn on the sync email folders in the folders settings.
    11-09-14 06:03 PM