I loaded OS 10.3 onto my Z10 on the weekend. Once complete it would no longer sync with my computer/Outlook address book and calendar. I had to download Blackberry Link and reinstall it which did not go smoothly. The installation program kept hanging. I have solved that now after a few hours. Now I have another problem with the Z10.

Calendar notifications only show up as a window on the Z10 screen. No vibration or sound notification occurs. My calendar items show that sound notification has been selected (a bell shows).

I have been into Settings/Notifications/Normal Profile and checked the custom app notifications for the calendar. Vibrate and sound are selected. I have also reset everything under apps to defaults. Still I do not get vibration or sound notifications for calendar items. I do get them for e-mails and for texts. I never had problems with OS 10.1 or 10.2.

What am I missing?
    02-23-15 02:40 PM
    Yeah, I'm having an issue with calendar notifications also. Still trying to work it out. Not successful yet.

My daughter's works fine....weird.

Had my phone since launch and this is my first time with an issue.

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    02-23-15 04:01 PM
    Same here, tried new profiles, but no chance of sound or vibration...

Using a q10

If someone has a tip I would be very thankful

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 04:34 PM
    Bump. On the phone with my service provider now.
    02-24-15 12:31 PM
    Bump. On the phone with my service provider now.
    Further to the above, my service provider was able to duplicate the issue on one of their phones and also has a report from another customer. They arranged for a conference call with BB tech support and a ticket is now issued. I am uploading a log file to them and they say they will work on a solution.
    tjseaman likes this.
    02-24-15 01:45 PM
    Restore brought back notification issue so I did Security Wipe again. If you want to save your meetings, appointments put them on a calendar other than home, when you sign into that account again your meetings and appointments should be back on the calendar. When I connected to link after Wipe my contacts synced so no need for restore other than apps. I'm going to reinstall apps individually as some of them I never use and there will be less clutter.oh yeah all my docs music videos pictures synced as well. Calendar notifications are still working. I hope this helps as a lot of people are having issues but some are not so I think there must be a problem with some of our settings as no settings restore allowed my notifications to continue working.
    BlackBerry Z10STL100-3/

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 05:04 PM