I'm having an issue sharing a video taken with the camera on my Z10 to YouTube.

I use the "Share" to YouTube feature, sign into YouTube but then it prompts me to select a YouTube channel name or whatever it is. So I do that, then accept the request for the BB10 YouTube uploader to manage my YouTube account.

It them prompts me to "Link Account" telling me that my current Google account isn't linked to YouTube. (I know it is because I've uploaded several videos to YouTube with my PC). So it asks me to provide a YouTube username and I enter the one I've been using for my YouTube account/channel whatever and hit "Send". It then tells me that it couldn't link my Google account to Youtube (notice the typo in the error message) and I'm stuck.

Any tips? Thanks.
    11-29-14 05:41 PM
    Is it a Google apps account instead of a GMail account?
    11-29-14 06:12 PM
    I'm having an issue sharing a video taken with the camera on my Z10 to YouTube.

I use the "Share" to YouTube feature, sign into YouTube but then it prompts me to select a YouTube channel name or whatever it is. So I do that, then accept the request for the BB10 YouTube uploader to manage my YouTube account.

It them prompts me to "Link Account" telling me that my current Google account isn't linked to YouTube. (I know it is because I've uploaded several videos to YouTube with my PC). So it asks me to provide a YouTube username and I enter the one I've been using for my YouTube account/channel whatever and hit "Send". It then tells me that it couldn't link my Google account to Youtube (notice the typo in the error message) and I'm stuck.

Any tips? Thanks.
    Well, I've never before uploaded a video to youtube from my BlackBerry10 device.
    Just now tried after reading your issue. And the upload was successful. Didn't have any glitch.
    I suggest you access your account from a desktop and check for errors?

Posted via my White.Leopard
    11-29-14 06:31 PM
    Is it a Google apps account instead of a GMail account?
    I don't know. I sign in on my PC with a Gmail address and that's it. I have a video editor application on my PC that's set up to upload just with the same Gmail address/password I tried on my phone and it works ok.
    11-29-14 11:13 PM
    I was able to upload with 10.3.1.1151 but 10.3.1.5585 and 10.3.1.2726 never start uploading for YouTube or Facebook. Not a deal breaker but irritating

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 08:12 PM
    Seems versions higher than 10.3.1.1150 deny the ability to upload over the cellular network to google-owned YouTube. I'm frustrated to no end by this because a number of video blogs had to be delayed until I could use WiFi (and you cannot cancel it: it never cancels until you reboot your BlackBerry) to upload them. Never experienced the inability to upload to facebook yet. I have a hunch that Google themselves are preventing BlackBerry users from uploading videos directly unless they use the classic (BASIC HTML) uploader.

Posted from my QNX powered BlackBerry Q10.
    05-05-15 04:46 AM
    Seems versions higher than 10.3.1.1150 deny the ability to upload over the cellular network to google-owned YouTube. I'm frustrated to no end by this because a number of video blogs had to be delayed until I could use WiFi (and you cannot cancel it: it never cancels until you reboot your BlackBerry) to upload them. Never experienced the inability to upload to facebook yet. I have a hunch that Google themselves are preventing BlackBerry users from uploading videos directly unless they use the classic (BASIC HTML) uploader.

Posted from my QNX powered BlackBerry Q10.
    I can't upload at all unless I used either the Droid all or browser

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 08:08 AM
    I am also having the same issue with uploading via the "share to YouTube" option. I'm using 10.3.2.2339. When I try to use the "share to YouTube" option in the operating system, I am first prompted to login to Google (which I do), but then I'm redirected to another login page to "link". Yet my YouTube account is properly linked to my Google+ page. I wish I knew the last operating system version I used where this issue did not occur.
    08-03-15 12:32 PM
    I am currently experiencing the same issue, was anyone able to solve the problem?
    09-11-15 07:53 AM
    Nope, still stuck, even though I upgraded to PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2789.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 09:08 PM