Really ? Facebook home was a complete flop and htc and att shut down or scapped plans for a facebook phone. I think the human race would really be a victim, kids or whatever to have to deal with a facebook phone.

We got the NSA spying on everyone and then let a stupid corporation in on your phone to watch your every move and habit ? Not the America I know.
    07-15-13 04:22 PM
    pick up the pitchforks!
    07-15-13 04:23 PM
    Lets start a riot!!! A riot
    07-15-13 04:25 PM
    I told you!
    Who in the hell would want facebook adds on their phone ???-2501240-4874366061-13325.jpg
    mainely_linux likes this.
    07-15-13 04:29 PM
    Really ? Facebook home was a complete flop and htc and att shut down or scapped plans for a facebook phone. I think the human race would really be a victim, kids or whatever to have to deal with a facebook phone.

We got the NSA spying on everyone and then let a stupid corporation in on your phone to watch your every move and habit ? Not the America I know.

Well, I use facebook to advertise my page, iLEETDesigns. I believe I have a good product, how else can I reach you guys, (the consumers) and tell you about my company, who's goal is to provide the best Phone accessories, and I want to focus on Blackberry too. So how else would I get everyones support, and have them like my page? So I could hopefully visit some big companies and show them what they're missing their stores. It sucks, but at the same time, the smart people will find some pop-up/ad blocker app.
    07-15-13 05:30 PM
    OOOOh pick me, pick me................no wait. LOL who would want ads of any kind on there phone if they could help it.
    07-15-13 05:44 PM
    OOOOh pick me, pick me................no wait. LOL who would want ads of any kind on there phone if they could help it.
    I can guarantee you there would be an immediate consumer revolt, and I'd probably be the one leading it...lol!

Having said that...I would love to see Apple and Android implement that...and then watch everyone flock back to BlackBerry !!!
    07-15-13 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD