I gave up, good run though

Posted via Q10
    11-04-13 07:14 PM
    I heard there was going to be one today, but obviously my source is on drugs.

Posted on my Z30 from CB10 running 1791.
    Perhaps it was delayed! *fingers crossed*

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    11-04-13 07:15 PM
    Perhaps it was delayed! *fingers crossed*

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    I know your not all there so I meant it in a sarcastic way. Dah

Posted on my Z30 from CB10 running 1791.
    11-04-13 08:05 PM
    what will feel good on a day like this with crazy BB news etc will be a LEAK lol
    11-04-13 08:09 PM
    Hi my name is Warren and I am a morning leak checker ...

Posted using my Z10 with the latest 10.2.1.xxx OS
    11-05-13 03:50 AM
    With all that latency I get detoxified

I think that BB changed its strategy regarding "releasing" leaked developement OS. They don't want to give us OS to test anymore (or not that frequently as previously).
    They may did get too much complaints from people or developers about undesired behaviours and bugs from leaked versions.

And that's quite pitty! People that using leaks should always have in mind that leaked OS version are not official! You canot complain there!!! Those leaks are for testing purpose, if one don't like it, he always can come back to official instead of sending mails to complain! Users complaing to app's devs, and then devs complain to BB!

Maybe BB give up on all those complaints! And that's understandable.

Instead of a good organised bug reporting about the beta OS, (to help the OS developement, ie the fructif way) they get complaints and cries from people!

Surely not the desired effect!!
    And that surely not the desired effect!

Btw we'll for sure get some leaks here and there, but BB may get more vigilant and conscientious before releasing a leak to people, they may get more scared to break things and generate little storm. And that mean *less* leaked versions for us to test.

My 2 cents here.
    Uzi and noez92 like this.
    11-05-13 05:02 AM

I think that BB changed its strategy regarding "releasing" leaked developement OS. They don't want to give us OS to test anymore (or not that frequently as previously).
    They may did get too much complaints from people or developers about undesired behaviours and bugs from leaked versions.

And that's quite pitty! People that using leaks should always have in mind that leaked OS version are not official! You canot complain there!!! Those leaks are for testing purpose, if one don't like it, he always can come back to official instead of sending mails to complain! Users complaing to app's devs, and then devs complain to BB!

Instead of a good organised bug reporting about the beta OS, (to help the OS developement, ie the fructif way) they get complaints and cries from people!

Btw we'll for sure get some leaks here and there, but BB may get more vigilant and conscientious before releasing a leak to people, they may get more scared to break things and generate little storm. And that mean *less* leaked versions for us to test.

My 2 cents here.
    true so many people using leak os then compalin here and there..
    no leak available they complaint too..
    just enjoy your device people

waiting for Z30
    11-05-13 05:18 AM
    I'll be the first to admit that I'm not checking everyday. Once I went to the official 10.2, I have been checking less and less. I had too many challenges 10.2.1 and am liking a stable OS at the moment. Once the next rounds start coming out, I'll probably jump right back in.
    11-05-13 06:23 AM
    i checked this morning, and there is none.
    11-05-13 01:03 PM
    from now on everytime ill come to CB to check for a 10.2 leak ill post here that im here to check lol
    11-05-13 01:29 PM
    As soon as I got home here I am checking again. Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 04:57 PM
    I hear men with weak bladders

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 05:28 PM
    My thoughts are that they purposefully leaked some of the OS's to keep the hype and bypass carrier delays. Now the OS is settling down and is what it should have been at launch and they are plugging the flow.

Some of the leaks are most likely not intended, but my is guess is most of them are.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 08:34 PM
    I stopped checking for them when they stopped leaking once a week.. it's been a while now since we have had any. Been pretty depressing

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 09:57 PM
    Soooooooooon

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 10:00 PM

My 2 cents here.
    Agree, so many people don't get what "leak" is.
    They begging for leaks and complaint even only for a small bug. In other words they use leak os but don't want to have any bugs in their device. Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 11:01 PM
    Agree, so many people don't get what "leak" is.
    They begging for leaks and complaint even only for a small bug. In other words they use leak os but don't want to have any bugs in their device. Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    There's cake here and it's mine. Can I eat it too?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 11:07 PM

for waiting pleasure check it guys
    Awesome..

CB10 need update!
    11-05-13 11:14 PM
    checking every day
    11-05-13 11:54 PM
    Me

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 04:54 AM
    Checking every day. So far, no complaints about the leaked OS's I've installed.
    11-06-13 06:51 AM
    haha yeah i wish more leaks were coming out!
    Damn that BL team who won't leak an OS for us! I'm getting restless where I have an auto refresher to check for a leak!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 07:01 AM
    Not me, haven't looked for a new leak in a while. 1443 runs amazing for me and I have some debug token apps running perfectly. Don't want to mess with it.
    11-06-13 07:09 AM
    Yes... its come to India... the full OS has come... now both, my cousin and me are on 10.2.0.424...

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 01:19 PM
    Check twice a day

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 04:35 PM
164 ... 34567