I care because I still use my blackberry as my daily driver. Whatever the code geeks are cooking, I'd rather wait and eat the thing cooked, not raw.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 01:54 AM
    [QUOTE=Lostboy5151;12553485]Ohhh! I get it! This isn't about mobile devices to you. You keep living that day, so many years ago ( in dog years) that the pack left YOU behind. But, if not for that you would have never gotten to be a stand in for Rin-Tin-Tin and own not just one chew toy, but two..

So, I've heard, you're making progress with the voice translator. just the other day I heard a "bark, bark came back as a ruff, rufff, grrrrrr, ruff. THAT had to be one exciting moment!\

http://bestanimations.com/Cartoons/F...ie-01-june.gif

Personally, It all sounds the same to me and you all look pretty much the same,too! [/QUOTE

Grwwwwwrwrwrwrwwrwrwrwrw.................LOL
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-18-16 07:31 AM
    You owe me a nickel

HA! I got a Priv
    08-18-16 08:28 AM
    I am always very apprehensive when it comes to upgrades for an OS, but with that said I will do my homework before I run it and if the reviews suck, I will keep my device as is!
    08-18-16 09:10 AM
    lol lol
    08-18-16 11:01 AM
    If you really think there will be updates to those... I don't know what to say.
    Why would you assume there is not? Noone has ever said they will not include bug fixes and improvements.
    08-18-16 11:06 AM
    Why would you assume there is not? Noone has ever said they will not include bug fixes and improvements.
    It's like standing in the pouring rain putting on sun tan lotion because the weather report says it's a sunny day.
    Common sense is not as common as one might think.
    08-18-16 04:29 PM
    It's like standing in the pouring rain putting on sun tan lotion because the weather report says it's a sunny day.
    Common sense is not as common as one might think.
    Not at all. We have yet to see the update in release form. Chen has never said it will ONLY be for certification. You are simply adding to the rumor mill repeating false information. Just wait and see rather than trying to be cute in the forums
    08-18-16 04:35 PM
    Not at all. We have yet to see the update in release form. Chen has never said it will ONLY be for certification. You are simply adding to the rumor mill repeating false information. Just wait and see rather than trying to be cute in the forums
    It's a maintenance release, by a sustaining team.
    Most people get that by now.
    08-18-16 04:40 PM
    Who cares anyway the have **** on.us fr
    A great height

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 04:48 PM
    I want my Passport to have that NIAP certificate.

After all it'all about being secure-patented to be super cool at the local pub..

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 05:28 PM
    I would only be interested if it included some worthwhile bug fixes or general improvements. But given the ART fiasco, I won't be installing it as soon as it becomes available. BlackBerry has paired down the BB10 development team to the point where mistakes are likely and to be expected. I would much prefer it to be late and bug free rather than early and bug ridden.

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    08-18-16 06:14 PM
    It's a maintenance release, by a sustaining team.
    Most people get that by now.
    So that's why the browser in 10.3.3 has a new anti-phishing feature? That's more than maintenance, you know.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    08-19-16 12:03 AM
    I want my Passport to have that NIAP certificate.

After all it'all about being secure-patented to be super cool at the local pub..

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it doesn't increase the cool factor but better security is always welcome.

08-19-16 12:05 AM
    There's a new anti-phishing feature in the browser. I really want to start using that.

If you really can't read... I don't know what to say. (I mean, I posted my below answer a few posts above yours)

Sure, Camera and Maps won't be updated but please accept the fact the Browser has a new anti-phishing feature and some bug fixes in 10.3.3, as mentioned by Blaz1e and other testers.

So that's why the browser in 10.3.3 has a new anti-phishing feature? That's more than maintenance, you know.

All this talk about this anti-phishing feature gives me the impression that you're quite easily phished.
    08-19-16 12:05 AM
    All this talk about this anti-phishing feature gives me the impression that you're quite easily phished.
    I'm not. I'm just pointing out that people keep forgetting that 10.3.3 *will* contain a new feature. And quite an important one actually given the fact that there's more and more scams and phishing on the Internet these days.
    (and if anyone is prone to phishing it's my mum so I'm happy BlackBerry implemented this feature in 10.3.3)

anon(4295315) likes this.
    08-19-16 12:08 AM
    I heard you the first 10 times.
    You are correct its a new feature there may even be one or two more tiny little features in the release as well.
    Go ahead, get your hopes up.
    08-19-16 06:49 AM
    I'm hoping android runtime gets fixed so apps uninstall properly.
    http://crackberry.com/android-runtim...-now-available

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    08-19-16 08:09 AM
    Don't forget there's fellow humans posting responses to your posts, people - if you wouldn't say it in person, that should go for posting as well.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-19-16 11:20 AM
    Browser updates are all I care about

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 04:24 PM
    With the recent announcement of BlackBerry's withdrawal from designing and developing hardware, how is this going to affect us who are waiting "patiently" for BlackBerry OS 10 updates?!

Oh please!

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Q5
    09-28-16 05:23 PM
    I don't have any problems with BB10 OS on my Z30, I Love it.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 05:29 PM
    I care, and as a customer that should matter. But hey BlackBerry, go ahead and ignore your user base and fade away into just a faint shadow of your prime. You basically gave up BB10 devices for BlackBerry Android devices and your sales have decreased. Congrats!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 10:13 PM
    I care. Dumped the poser Priv and back with the Z30. Don't need a thousand fart app and poor imitation of the Hub.

Posted on my Still Awesome Z30
    09-28-16 11:09 PM
    I care. Dumped the poser Priv and back with the Z30. Don't need a thousand fart app and poor imitation of the Hub.

Posted on my Still Awesome Z30
    I hear you with the Z30. I came from Android to BB10 and don't want to go back, but also don't know how long I can hold out. BlackBerry and T-Mobile keep passing the blame on Wi-Fi Calling, among other stuff that hasn't been fixed or is falling behind.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 11:47 PM
52 123