I think the dc on FB is a Classic case of what happened in BlackBerry all these years. They sitting on their ivory tower think that.. ok this is not worth it, our main user are biz ppl, they wont care if we dc this... well partially true but u r WRONG..

Nowdays mobile phone are part of your life, u will need to have something that you worked on, and more importantly something that can entertain and make urlife easier.. no 1 willing to bring 2 mobile phone

Take fb for example, im not an avid users.. but i really appreciate its hub integration to remind me my friends birthday.. its convinience. And tbh im quite pissed off by not having it anymore.

This type of product base mentality are the same damn mentality that bring BlackBerry at this place and this momment, u guys never learn

Onyx > Dakota > Q10 > passport > passport SE
    NG888 likes this.
    03-19-16 07:32 PM
    WhatsApp and FaceBook are valid business tools nowadays, especially for small businesses who can't afford their own BES servers or run a Salesforce instance. iPhones and Android phones own the market now precisely because they combine work and play functionality.

Troy's post was right on. Old BB7-era BB could only make money when slow 2G data was the norm and the company didn't know what to do once that party ended. Apple, once smartphone usability pioneers, now follow the market by releasing a Surface Pro clone (iPad Pro) and a Galaxy Note clone (iPhone 6S+). Nothing wrong with that, their stuff is good and sells by the shipload. The next niche is multi-SIM devices - they're very popular in Asia and only Android caters to that market. BB didn't understand the need for change during the co-CEO days, they didn't understand it when they were pushing BB10 and now they're slowly circling the drain.
    03-21-16 06:59 AM
    If you cared about your privacy you would boycott Facebook. If not then you might as well use android anyway.
    03-21-16 09:07 AM
    Andriod is a terrible OS and nothing will make me want to use it fir any reason

Posted via CB10
    Sridhar M and Asvertus like this.
    03-21-16 09:32 AM
    You might want to rethink about the andro statement.. if BlackBerry pull the plug on 10. What r u going to use?

Symbian? Lol
    Micro? As it might fall to the same fate as BlackBerry
    Apple? The company that rips its customer every year by changing its port, charger without any tangible benefit at all?

Andro is the next best thing u have

Onyx > Dakota > Q10 > passport > passport SE
    03-25-16 08:40 PM
80 ... 234