While you wait for some miracle to our BB World get some new app besides radio apps and events, here are some android apps that you should try, and no, they are not heavyweight and works without a glitch

-Tubemate, ultimate video downloader, that works perfectly with YouTube and any other site. Unlimited preloaded videos in all kind of formats, and also great for opening external video links

-Flashscore, great and most complete score app, every major sport included and with 60 sec refresh without delay, great for live betting

-iMO app, is the perfect combination of every chat app, and ability for voice and even video call over 2g data connectivity. Also it's stack with features, and works with latest version without hiccups.

-Messenger lite, if you don't send a tons of emojies and stickers, lightweight and data friendly, with fluidity almost like native apps

-Clean cache-Optimize, for those who use a lot of Android apps, especially Facebook and Twitter, this is a must, once a day use this app to delete useless cache hog in your system

-Pi Music Player, fastest music player and eliminates those bugs with song not supported or not existing

-Map factor GPS navigation, for me, better than any offline navigation maps, even better that iGO, genius maps, maps me, etc...try it

-Flud Torrent downloader, easy and fast torrent client

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Nikola Adzic; 02-03-17 at 02:28 AM.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-02-17 03:28 PM
    Going to assume you're in a different country because Flud, Map Factor and Pi music player aren't available for me :-(
    02-02-17 03:39 PM
    Yeah, some good apps there.
    02-02-17 03:40 PM
    Going to assume you're in a different country because Flud, Map Factor and Pi music player aren't available for me :-(
    Some of them are not available on the Play Store at all but those ones are.

Flud - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lphicoder.flud
    Map Factor - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctor.navigator
    Pi Music Player - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...themusicplayer

So yeah, seemingly region restricted for you.
    sidtek50 likes this.
    02-02-17 03:40 PM
    They are free so you can download them from anywhere, just search for apk file.

And one more thing, for some reason, only Messenger lite is the app that will give you wrong format when you downloaded it in apk format, so after you do download it, long tap, properties and rename it to lite.apk

Posted via CB10
    sidtek50 likes this.
    02-02-17 03:43 PM
    I was being stupid and looking in the BB app store It has been a long day! Got them now. Thanks for the recommendations
    02-02-17 03:54 PM
    I was being stupid and looking in the BB app store It has been a long day! Got them now. Thanks for the recommendations
    Yeah, that explain it.
    02-03-17 01:37 AM
    Good stuff Nikola
    02-03-17 01:49 AM