I've seen posts regarding the Z30 but nothing yet for the Z10.

We have a number of Z10s at work and several of us have already installed 10.3 with no issues. Now I try to install it on my boss' Z10 and it says 10.2 is the latest update. On Monday I tried updating it and it said 10.3 was available and I started it and left it running. When I got back I assumed it was finished as it didn't give any error messages but it was still the old OS. Now there is no option to update to 10.3 so I called Telus. The tech support guy said the first email he read this morning was an internal notice that they were pulling the 10.3 due to so many customers experiencing issues with the new OS. The tech sent me an email with a bunch of links that either don't work or aren't even related to the Z10 (I was kind of hoping he was sending me the link to where BB would post when an update was available, like he was telling me about). No idea where to look now for updates, does anyone know a specific location where BB would notify of an update?
    03-05-15 08:43 AM
    Try using Link.

Via my Z30 on the Telus network
    03-05-15 08:46 AM
    Have you tried turning off and on again?

Kidding...

But seriously though, have you tried plugging it into your computer and try updating through Link/Blend?

I had to do it like that with mine. I'm on a Z10 with Telus and updated about 2 or so weeks ago.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 08:47 AM
    It looks like Telus did pull 10.3.1.

I just did a search with Sachesi and Rogers shows 10.3.1 as the current latest OS through them, Telus shows 10.2.1.3140.
    Where would BB notify of a Telus update for 10.3 for Z10?-telus-10.2.jpg
    03-05-15 08:55 AM
    It looks like Telus did pull 10.3.1.

I just did a search with Sachesi and Rogers shows 10.3.1 as the current latest OS through them, Telus shows 10.2.1.3140.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Telus 10.2.JPG 
Views:	374 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	339035
    Just wanted to confirm this. I waited a bit before doing my Telus OTA update for 10.3.1 and now it no longer appears for my Z10 when using the internal updater or Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 11:41 AM

Kidding...

But seriously though, have you tried plugging it into your computer and try updating through Link/Blend?

I had to do it like that with mine. I'm on a Z10 with Telus and updated about 2 or so weeks ago.

Posted via CB10
    I tried updating directly from the phone, through BB Link and from BB webpage ca.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update/blackberry10-os. html. Problem is that my OS is updated to 10.3 so I can't check to see if the new update is available on the phone unless I go up and grab my boss' phone and check on there. Actually I think we have a float floating around, I'm going to charge it up and it should be still the old OS. But Telus tech said I could see on the webpage and said he was sending me links but none of those are to any web site that notifies of anything. They are general stuff like steps to updating your phone (always backup? I never would have thought!)
    03-06-15 02:10 PM

Kidding...

Posted via CB10
    Yup! Even pulled the battery
    Tried to update through the phone, BB Link and a webpage at Blackberry (Home > Software > BlackBerry Software Updates) and no luck. Telus tech said that the update would be posted but never told me where and sent me useless links on tips for upgrading my OS. My BB Z10 has 10.3 so I'm going to dig up a float BB and use it to see when the update option is available again. Otherwise I have to keep going up to my boss and checking his phone every couple of days to see if it's available.
    03-06-15 02:17 PM