RIMM is losing market share everyday, this is obvious.
    Now that they announced their BB10 devices will be landing in Q3 2012(earliest) they are saying 'you have got one year to leave us and choose another smartphone brand.'
    REALLY RIMM?!! You will finally make dual core devices, well hello it will be late 2012. When everybody is prepping for quad core devices.
    RIMM will either go bankrupt or another brand is going to buy them. The only possible way to revive them would be 'quad core, 2GB Ram, HD display, 12 mp rear-1.5 front facing camera, Android App player and all the dream specs you can put in a phone combined with 2500+ Mah battery!

Say what you think but these are the truths, I have been a fairly loyal blackberry user and I love what they do but they have been falling back in the last couple of years. I hope they come up with something that will make me buy one instead of switching to iPhone or WP7.
    Last edited by emirozmen; 12-18-11 at 10:43 AM. Reason: added sth
    12-18-11 10:41 AM
    Not another of these threads!
    Look in the forums, we heard that all a hundred times now.
    What is your problem? Did your BB stop working?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-11 10:48 AM
    Not another of these threads!
    Look in the forums, we heard that all a hundred times now.
    What is your problem? Did your BB stop working?

No it's working very fine. I have awesome battery life with my 9900, 1.5 days with moderate to heavy usage. No bricking, never had an issue, surprisingly.

Just shocked a flagship device has 5mp camera without autofocus or is single core. And the lack of apps gets on my nerves. The list goes..
    12-18-11 10:56 AM
    No it's working very fine. I have awesome battery life with my 9900, 1.5 days with moderate to heavy usage. No bricking, never had an issue, surprisingly.

Just shocked a flagship device has 5mp camera without autofocus or is single core. And the lack of apps gets on my nerves. The list goes..
    So why did you buy it? You must have known!
    (last comment to one of these; I can't believe it all...)

12-18-11 11:38 AM
    why does everyone think that quad core will be better? i would be content with a dual core,that has fantastic memory management,and is not a bandwidth hog ie a Blackberry,so say what you will i'm actually looking forward to bb 10.
    12-18-11 01:31 PM
    why does everyone think that quad core will be better? i would be content with a dual core,that has fantastic memory management,and is not a bandwidth hog ie a Blackberry,so say what you will i'm actually looking forward to bb 10.
    Why does everyone think a touch screen is necessary?

Why does anyone think they need apps?

�There will never be a BlackBerry with an MP3 player or camera.�

Good going, Mike.
    12-18-11 01:39 PM
    I hope the mods lock this thread with a link to another one to discuss it somewhere else.

I'm all about freedom of speech and expressing your opinions, but put it in the same thread as everyone else. The topic has been beaten to death already...
    12-18-11 01:41 PM
    I hope the mods lock this thread with a link to another one to discuss it somewhere else.

I'm all about freedom of speech and expressing your opinions, but put it in the same thread as everyone else. The topic has been beaten to death already...
    Thank you SO MUCH!

12-18-11 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD