Sorry I'm not home right now. I'm sure someone else will answer you before I'm home but I'll be sure to check back in case no one does and I'll let you know what I have.
    07-09-15 03:11 PM
    What is the version of Blend that works? I deleted everything and reinstalled from BlackBerry site link. I ended up with a version that complains I need a new update??

Posted via CB10
    B59 desktop and 1.2.1.74 for phone. What's on your phone and what's your OS version?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 03:12 PM
    Device is 1.2.1.74
    But on BlackBerry Web site the link to load Blend for PC gets DesktopSoftware_1_1_B39

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 09:10 PM
    Poked around Google and found a link to B59!
    Why on Earth does the BlackBerry site lead to different versions in different places?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 09:14 PM
    Not sure what everyone is having trouble with. Delete the app and the desktop software then download both of them again. That might solve these issues. I'm still puzzled how people can't figure out how a download works. It's working just fine for me. It's not like I have special access to a hidden website or something.
    You shouldn't have to delete anything to update, ever. This is a sloppy rollout for sure.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 06:50 AM
    Nothing to be puzzled about except when you download the app from beta you don't get the update for the desktop from the beta website. It's not there for me for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 06:57 AM
    Nothing to be puzzled about except when you download the app from beta you don't get the update for the desktop from the beta website. It's not there for me for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    The update comes from the BlackBerry site. www.blackberry.com and then hover over software and click on Blend. Simple as that. I don't understand where there's any confusion or why this thread exists.
    07-13-15 08:52 AM
    There was, at least for a while, a problem where the Blend link on the BlackBerry site brought you to the wrong place.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 04:08 AM
    I had the Blend beta via the TestFlight app on my ipad but went to use it yesterday and it had expired. Deleted it and downloaded again from the app store. All good.

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    07-14-15 04:13 AM
    I love Blend's functionality, but the software is still buggy and laggy as hell. No signatures are a preposterous oversight. And with Exchange email, red new mail star remains for several minutes after messages are all read or deleted, even after forced refresh.

A great idea but poorly executed, like many things BlackBerry.

Why couldn't they have made a Chrome plug-in? That would have been lightening fast and reliable. Blend is helpful sometimes, but often unusable.
    07-15-15 02:35 PM
    Strange. It's perfect for me. No lag, I don't have that email notification issue, and everything else runs great. Maybe you should ask for help troubleshooting the issue.
    07-15-15 02:56 PM
    Strange. It's perfect for me. No lag, I don't have that email notification issue, and everything else runs great. Maybe you should ask for help troubleshooting the issue.
    OK can someone help?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 03:04 PM
    I love Blend's functionality, but the software is still buggy and laggy as hell. No signatures are a preposterous oversight. And with Exchange email, red new mail star remains for several minutes after messages are all read or deleted, even after forced refresh.

A great idea but poorly executed, like many things BlackBerry.

Why couldn't they have made a Chrome plug-in? That would have been lightening fast and reliable. Blend is helpful sometimes, but often unusable.
    Unless the emails are changing to read status and blend isn't, that's an email thing. Blend is just a display to the phone, not another email client.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 04:23 PM
    Unless the emails are changing to read status and blend isn't, that's an email thing. Blend is just a display to the phone, not another email client.

Posted via CB10
    They are changing to read or gone if I deleted them but the red spark remains.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 04:47 PM
    They are changing to read or gone if I deleted them but the red spark remains.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I think that is a bug where the status isn't checked on delete. So if you read it in Blend, the red goes away. But if the new email is read and deleted on the Phone/webmail, then Blend deletes the email but doesn't know to re-evaluate the unread mail status.
    07-15-15 05:05 PM
    You guys are making sense but it doesn't seem to work that way for me. They mark read properly and delete properly as if I was on my phone. Maybe it's a connection issue or something?
    07-15-15 08:04 PM
    You guys are making sense but it doesn't seem to work that way for me. They mark read properly and delete properly as if I was on my phone. Maybe it's a connection issue or something?
    It's not a connection issue. I have a rock solid connection. It's part of the software's bugginess.

Tonight Blend was acting super slow, so I went into Task Manager Processes. And there I saw about six copies of BlendSupport.exe (or something like that) running. I force stopped all but the one using the largest portion of the CPU. It was speedier then.

I have the Blend icon on my Desktop, my Start Menu and my Task Bar. The one on my Task Bar won't start the application. The one in the Start Menu only starts it some of the time. Only the one on the Desktop consistently opens.

Is it possible the other non-working icons are opening version of the .exe that don't show but slow down resources?

Very weird.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 09:30 PM
    Sounds like a registry issue on your PC. Nothing to do with Blend. All shortcuts work for me.
    07-16-15 12:51 PM
    Sounds like a registry issue on your PC. Nothing to do with Blend. All shortcuts work for me.
    Interesting. Could be. Is there a way to clean that up?
    07-16-15 01:04 PM
    Interesting. Could be. Is there a way to clean that up?
    You could uninstall it using CCLEANER then very carefully run a registration scan and choose only those linked to Blend to be deleted. Make a backup of your registry before doing anything so that you can restore if issues arise.
    07-16-15 04:29 PM
    You could uninstall it using CCLEANER then very carefully run a registration scan and choose only those linked to Blend to be deleted. Make a backup of your registry before doing anything so that you can restore if issues arise.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 05:57 AM
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Lemme know how that goes.
    07-17-15 12:12 PM
    I find it strange how intolerant some people are here, like: "what's the problem, are you dumb, it works fine for me!"

Let me tell you one problem. Blend 1.2 was released for the phone. A nice alert came through. Update, fine, on device. Then the desktop client says 'you need the new version to match the one one your device, follow this link'... and that link went to desktop version 1.1! This was for a couple of days before fixed.

NOBODY IN BLACKBERRY CARED ENOUGH TO CHECK THAT THE WEBSITE HAD BEEN UPDATED.

This makes me weep.

All Hail Thorsten. Mother and Father of my Beloved Z10.
    07-17-15 05:00 PM
    I find it strange how intolerant some people are here, like: "what's the problem, are you dumb, it works fine for me!"

Let me tell you one problem. Blend 1.2 was released for the phone. A nice alert came through. Update, fine, on device. Then the desktop client says 'you need the new version to match the one one your device, follow this link'... and that link went to desktop version 1.1! This was for a couple of days before fixed.

NOBODY IN BLACKBERRY CARED ENOUGH TO CHECK THAT THE WEBSITE HAD BEEN UPDATED.

This makes me weep.

All Hail Thorsten. Mother and Father of my Beloved Z10.
    Right. And everyone's excuse is "I have the beta installed, so works fine for me." Really? That's preposterous.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 06:38 PM
    So I think my computer may just be jacked up. It's showing 94% CPU usage. Even 85% when Blend isn't running. I'm going to run a malware check.

But, I do have one question about Blend. On my Exchange account only, when I delete an email, it will pop back into existence two or three times until it finally goes away. I have to delete-delete-delete to get it to disappear. It is disappearing from my phone and Outlook inbox, but on Blend, it wants to stay around for a while.

I have noticed that on my BB when I delete an Exchange email in Hub, it sometimes pops back for a microsecond, but it's gone. Blend seems to have a more exacerbated version of this problem. Only occurs on Exchange, not on Gmail.

Does anyone have this persistency of deleted emails on Blend? It's a little annoying. After one delete and its return, if I just ignore it, it will EVENTUALLY go away, but it take a long time (30+ minutes). Another way to get it to go away after one deletion is to click into the Exchange account then back to Hub, but that's annoying too.

Anyone?
    07-18-15 07:00 AM
58 123