Christ ole' Mighty! Trying to find a reliable source for OS's for the Q10 (or any BB) is a NIGHTMARE!

Every link I find I swear is Bitcasa and they are ALWAYS "301! Not found!" AWESOME! Let's just keep on using this host every single time!

So...where the hell can I find just the straight up newest non-beta ROM for the Q10 AT&T version? I'm not having ANY luck. Am I missing something? A sticky I missed somewhere? Or is this really this difficult a task?

Don't mean to be so ranty but even as the guy that can always find what you want on Google I'm just coming up empty handed!

Thanks!
    12-24-14 11:10 AM
    I'm on my phone so I can't help with links but I just want to tell you that there are no such things as ROMs or stock OS's for BB10 because there is only one os. There's official and Leaks. Leaks are anything that are not official. And there's also Dev OS's which means they're crippled OS's intended only for devs to make sure their apps work

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 11:16 AM
    I'm on my phone so I can't help with links but I just want to tell you that there are no such things as ROMs or stock OS's for BB10 because there is only one os. There's official and Leaks. Leaks are anything that are not official. And there's also Dev OS's which means they're crippled OS's intended only for devs to make sure their apps work

Posted via CB10
    I know all that. Stock, official, ROM's, autoloaders, OS, whatever you want to call it is fine but I know you know what I mean.

It's like Grammar Nazi's with BlackBerry!
    12-24-14 11:49 AM
    I know all that. Stock, official, ROM's, autoloaders, OS, whatever you want to call it is fine but I know you know what I mean.

It's like Grammar Nazi's with BlackBerry!
    I'm just trying to help you. With BlackBerry's, there are no ROMs so when you ask for them, it might confuse people

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 11:55 AM
    Sachesi could help you. There is also a thread with codes per device to get the latest OS.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 12:02 PM
    12-24-14 12:23 PM
    Use BlackBerry link and use the device reload if you just need to reload to the official os. Otherwise.... sorry lol
    12-24-14 12:50 PM