Guys I am really wait for it.

Posted via CB10
    Just keep repeating..............I wish they would, I wish they would.........................................Oh hell, who cares.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-18-16 07:35 AM
    I am from India, using 10.3.2.2836 on my Z3.

With this link, I always get error message (see attachment)... and never found this app on BBW on my device... I don't know why it happens with me... isn't it strange?
    Attached Thumbnails Where is 3.3-capture.jpg  
    08-18-16 07:58 AM
    You owe me a nickel

HA! I got a Priv
    howarmat likes this.
    08-18-16 08:26 AM
    Time to get a new phone bud
    08-18-16 11:02 AM
    Sorry everyone, the one developer supporting BB10 OS is on vacation. When John Chen gave the timeline, he didn't check the developer's vacation schedule. Check back in September.
    gebco likes this.
    08-18-16 11:27 AM
    All we can do is wait or move on to something else.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 11:32 AM
    Guys I am really wait for it.

Posted via CB10
    I have the straight ****, **** being the word. A guy I know spoke with a guy who called another guy, found out its being worked on buy the other guy. He said it should be released very soon.............right after the guy involved clears the last test. This information is direct and considered very reliable..........by the guy.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-18-16 11:51 AM
    Where the clickity clack is 10.3.3.3?!?!?!?!?!

It's in the NIAP office being scrutinized. That's where it is.
    08-18-16 02:08 PM
    why are people are so anxious about getting 10.3.3? there's nothing really in there that would appeal the general public. No new features
    Certificats! The number of websites I can not visit anymore is increasing rapidly.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 02:22 PM
    Guys, it is sad but... BB10 is dead. No more support, no more updates. As times pass even more unsupported sites and services, even more outdated apps. I saw this film before with Maemo and webOS. Accept it or change to iOS or Android. Sad, but true. Nothing more to wait, here. Blackberry just didn't said that yet because it still have some old stocks to sell...

Cheers,
    Troy Tiscareno and iUAE like this.
    08-18-16 03:07 PM
    Certificats! The number of websites I can not visit anymore is increasing rapidly.

Posted via CB10
    And a new anti-phishing feature in the browser.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    anon(4295315) likes this.
    08-18-16 03:59 PM
    I have the straight ****, **** being the word. A guy I know spoke with a guy who called another guy, found out its being worked on buy the other guy. He said it should be released very soon.............right after the guy involved clears the last test. This information is direct and considered very reliable..........by the guy.
    I did not know there were that many left at BlackBerry involved with BB10 to pass the information.
    08-18-16 05:35 PM
    I did not know there were that many left at BlackBerry involved with BB10 to pass the information.
    Great point..........................LOL
    IndianTiwari and Vistaus like this.
    08-18-16 06:13 PM
    People like bigger numbers.

I still think if Blackberry increase the number by one, change nothing, and release an update every month, people would be very happy.
    This is true.
    Whenever I received updates on my Passport or Z30, I don't think I ever noticed a difference although I was happy to receive the update.
    08-18-16 08:05 PM
    And a new anti-phishing feature in the browser.

Ditto this. "Letsencrypt" certs are a problem.

I had planned on ignoring Letsencrypt on my own websites, but it turns out TLS fixes a lot of Internet bugs, plus it stops sleezy companies from inserting adverts on my content.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 09:19 PM
    It ain't gonna happen they can't support the point release. It's all android now

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 11:25 PM
    Can't wait for my dark hub
    08-18-16 11:30 PM
    Ditto this. "Letsencrypt" certs are a problem.

I had planned on ignoring Letsencrypt on my own websites, but it turns out TLS fixes a lot of Internet bugs, plus it stops sleezy companies from inserting adverts on my content.

Posted via CB10
    I meant that the browser in 10.3.3 already has a new anti-phishing feature. So that's one more thing to look forward to in this update.

08-18-16 11:59 PM
    I can't speak for anyone else but IMHO it is important because it represents the 'action' that backs up the CEO's 'words'.

Face it - if Apple had promised a minor dot-release that was 'just some security updates' and then ended up 5 months and counting behind schedule on delivering it, the shadenfreude here would be so thick you could build a stadium with it. There'd be countless posts ridiculing "that other fruit company" as being a toy company with their laughable lack of security.

But here we are, customers of BlackBerry who make their name on security and being for business, left waiting 5+ months for a minor dot-release that contains some security improvements and bugfixes, and BBRY / Chen gets a pass because, well, it's BlackBerry? Or because it's just a minor release?

Honestly, I don't give a **** about NIAP. If I needed a NIAP-certified phone I could have bought an iPhone in March: iOS 9 has had NIAP certification since at least then.

I care about John "We remain fully committed to BB10" Chen and BlackBerry standing behind their words and delivering what they promised.

And honestly, I know where it's going. If all the other hints and pointers weren't enough, quietly EOLing Blend last month was another big flashing neon sign showing us how much they really support BB10.

At this point I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they made the decision in July to EOL BB10 and cancel 10.3.3, back when they killed Blend. They're just holding off till September to announce it, since they won't be able to hide it after the next quarterly results / earnings call.

But until they come out and admit it, I think they need to be kept to account to deliver what they promise, and show they support the product rather than just saying they support it.
    Apple releases updates, fixes, etc. all the darn time because they do release software on the date promised whether it is ready for prime time or not. I got OSX on the day it was released; there were zero software/apps/programs available for it at launch. Same with "iPhone OS".

As for 10.3.3 and NIAP; the hold up is that BlackBerry is having the entire kaboodle certified (OS and all BB10 handsets).
    08-19-16 01:34 AM
    You have to ask John Chen for it, in person. And he'll offer to sell you a Priv at a very good price.
    08-19-16 06:28 AM
    Apple releases updates, fixes, etc. all the darn time because they do release software on the date promised whether it is ready for prime time or not. I got OSX on the day it was released; there were zero software/apps/programs available for it at launch. Same with "iPhone OS".

As for 10.3.3 and NIAP; the hold up is that BlackBerry is having the entire kaboodle certified (OS and all BB10 handsets).
    Think the hold up is that the entire kaboodle failed the first time.....and they had to go back and rework BB10 to pass, and then resubmit. At this point I think it's probable US Carrier's that are holding this up. Very little reason to release 10.3.3 for those US customers that have been "asking" for this NIAP certification... if AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile aren't ready to push out those updates. With AT&T being the only carrier still selling BB10 phones... that might be an issue. As I doubt many of the US BB10 phones were unlocked....

Either way it means very little for consumers, and makes BlackBerry look bad when they are six months late pushing out some promised certification.... if anyone in enterprise even still believes that BlackBerry is committed to BB10.
    08-19-16 07:50 AM
    Dont need 10.3.3, because bugs that I have In my z10 will still be here :/. Call lag and volume buttons lag.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 10:21 AM
    Dont need 10.3.3, because bugs that I have In my z10 will still be here :/. Call lag and volume buttons lag.

Posted via CB10
    Yes you are right all the ****s people's don't understand always says problem solved or reinstall the os

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 11:25 AM
    Dont need 10.3.3, because bugs that I have In my z10 will still be here :/. Call lag and volume buttons lag. Posted via CB10
    Yes you are right all the ****s people's don't understand always says problem solved or reinstall the os Posted via CB10
    Bad day at the office? Guys, be reasonable - the Z10 is over 3,5 years old. You should be somewhat thankful, that it's still being supported at all. ‎

Via Pasta CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    08-19-16 11:35 AM
    Bad day at the office? Guys, be reasonable - the Z10 is over 3,5 years old. You should be somewhat thankful, that it's still being supported at all. ‎

Via Pasta CB10
    Given the lack of a suitable Z10 replacement, I'm glad they still support it.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 12:13 PM
53 123