Yes. 1154 unstable and have a lot of bugs. My Z10 freeze randomly.

From my Z30
    12-08-14 09:10 PM
    1154 is perfect on my q10, so it will be probably just as good on the classic. Wait for official os for z10/z30 and you won't have problems with 10.3.1

BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-3
    arifbsantoso likes this.
    12-08-14 09:48 PM
    After that carriers will usually take 4 to 6 weeks to the test the new OS and certify it for release for the other BB10 devices on their network.
    So we probably won't see it before mid to end of January on the Z3-Z10-Z30-Q5-Q10.

Posted with my dirty thirty! Instagram:delilio TwitterelilHemikan
    Why do they have to test it?? I believe that the 10.3.1 developer's os have been released already for them to test 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 10:16 PM
    Developer OS is exactly what it says it is. A Developer OS. It's meant for developers to test and prepare their apps for the new update.

I think carriers get another version.

Posted with my dirty thirty! Instagram:delilio TwitterelilHemikan
    12-09-14 01:02 AM
    For me, 10.3.1 can not come soon enough. Ok I know that we are fortunate to get updates for existing phones. But 10.2 is far behind the market and BlackBerry should be trying to get current faster. I don't think they understand this at all. Sure enterprise itself may not care about the latest. They want secure messaging at that is all... but mom or dad take home an old piece of software or show it to their friends, it's does bode well. Focus on enterprise only is a big mistake. The focus should be on enterprise users, including their consumer needs. Blend is an excellent example - but get it out already...

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 08:51 AM
    For me, 10.3.1 can not come soon enough. Ok I know that we are fortunate to get updates for existing phones. But 10.2 is far behind the market and BlackBerry should be trying to get current faster. I don't think they understand this at all. Sure enterprise itself may not care about the latest. They want secure messaging at that is all... but mom or dad take home an old piece of software or show it to their friends, it's does bode well. Focus on enterprise only is a big mistake. The focus should be on enterprise users, including their consumer needs. Blend is an excellent example - but get it out already...

Posted via CB10
    I agree, they are taking so long. I picked up a Note 4 last month to get me by while waiting for 10.3, now I'm getting so used to all the killer features it has, I'm not sure 10.3 can possibly be cool enough to get me back. I'll load it on my Z30 when it finally comes out but I have a feeling it's still going to fall way short of the Note's features.. I wish it would have come out a couple months ago, then I wouldn't have bought the Note and got spoiled....
    12-10-14 01:07 PM
    12-10-14 01:58 PM
    Next year but no exact date yet....

APC via Z10
    Damn I thougth this December.

@Geenaxion Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1154
    12-11-14 12:30 PM
    Is BlackBerry the only company that doesn't update all their devices at the same time?

Come on BlackBerry!!

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    12-16-14 12:30 AM
    Is BlackBerry the only company that doesn't update all their devices at the same time?
    No. Different Samsung, HTC, Motorola, etc. models get carrier certification and updates at different times. EOL models (usually >2 years old) never get updates. Surprised?
    12-16-14 05:13 AM
    10.3.1.1154 works amazing on my Z30 but on my passport I'm still getting flickering screens on occasion. I'm hoping the next update will correct that. The browser also seems to have a hard time displaying pages, lots of flickering and size adjustments.

To the people saying we don't need flash, although it is outdated a lot of sites still use it. I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. This also set BlackBerry apart from apple.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 05:28 AM
    Yeaaa.... BlackBerry OS update is better than Android.

From my Z30
    12-16-14 07:24 AM
    I was expecting an announcement today with the release of the BlackBerry Classic

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 10:54 AM
    In Feb!?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:31 AM
    I was expecting an announcement today with the release of the BlackBerry Classic

Posted via CB10
    Me too, dammit BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:34 AM
    According to N4BB, it wont be released until February now... I guess that means there will still be a few more leaks to go through before then.
    12-17-14 11:37 AM
    In Feb!?

Posted via CB10
    Seriously! February. You're kidding, right?

What kind of incompetents release 10.3 in Q3 of one year and don't release a similar version upgrade to their LOYAL EXISTING USERS until mid Q1 of the following year?

If you were leading the pack then this would be bad business practice, but when you are trying to win friends and influence people, treating your existing friends with disdain is not a good strategy.

It just doesn't make sense. Surely, you want all your raving fans onboard and getting out there singing the praises of your products - not being cheesed off because they're told about all these cool features, but then told 'No. You can't have it for half a year. LOL!'.
    12-17-14 11:38 AM
    They'll never change, at least Android gives a date before release, this is bull****!

Sometimes I wonder if they hired plumbers for the 10.3.1 upgrade

Posted via CB10
    user5240 likes this.
    12-17-14 11:51 AM
    According to N4BB, it wont be released until February now... I guess that means there will still be a few more leaks to go through before then.
    What a joke!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 03:03 PM
    I do agree I don't think it's fair for us that gave bb10 it's first chance. I am pumped for Blend. I really wish they did updates like apple on their servers not carrier. And I wish they launched it the same time for everybody instead of this fragmented issue going on.

I too am getting impatient as I have a Mac so can't load any the leaks

*Z30 STA100-5 10.2.1.2977/3247*
    Despite my thirst for BlackBerry 10.3.1 to go official globally with all supported carriers, the appeal of Blend is LOOSING it's lustre VERY quickly for me.

Jumping through 10.3.x hoops on Z30 (other BB10 device prior to P'9983/Passport/Classic releases)
    Installation of Blend and BBLink (arrgh)
    Now I'll also need to request IP Port range allowed on a corp network as I'm sure many of you corporate BES devices may have to do as well.

yeah fastly loosing it's lustre.
    12-17-14 05:54 PM
    Oh man... february... I give up
    12-17-14 08:20 PM
    O no...

From my Z30
    12-17-14 09:39 PM
    I've got over my downer on Blackberry yesterday and am trying to see the positives.

1. When it is released in February (or whenever) it is going to work perfectly from the get-go.

2. There are some AMAZING new killer features that they want to add and those are taking time to get right - and they're so good they're top secret so nobody outside of the inner circle at Blackberry know what they are yet.

3. They're planning an amazing marketing campaign to back up the full public release that will really have enterprises world wide sitting up and paying attention - heck, salivating over what is on offer.

4. They're going to make us loyal Blackberry users feel proud and glad that we kept the faith whilst everyone else moved to an Iphone or an Android.

Sounds crazy, but hey, I'm hoping it is all true.

Cool. I feel better now. It is all part of an exciting master-plan
    12-18-14 02:30 AM
    So we are going to be waiting 5 MONTHS for official 10.3x updates? That does sound very Android. They had better be releasing 10.3.2 in February with some cool features that make us understand the wait (I don't think there will be though)

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 08:10 AM
    5. They don't make anything on it so they don't care...the P owners are already monetized & BlackBerry is so on to the next thing...

I've got over my downer on Blackberry yesterday and am trying to see the positives.

1. When it is released in February (or whenever) it is going to work perfectly from the get-go.

2. There are some AMAZING new killer features that they want to add and those are taking time to get right - and they're so good they're top secret so nobody outside of the inner circle at Blackberry know what they are yet.

3. They're planning an amazing marketing campaign to back up the full public release that will really have enterprises world wide sitting up and paying attention - heck, salivating over what is on offer.

4. They're going to make us loyal Blackberry users feel proud and glad that we kept the faith whilst everyone else moved to an Iphone or an Android.

Sounds crazy, but hey, I'm hoping it is all true.

Cool. I feel better now. It is all part of an exciting master-plan
    12-18-14 08:38 AM
50 12