Never. Always on the official release. I read on the QNX site years ago that it's much less likely that QNX will crash, because the microkernel occupies such a small memory footprint, which reduces the possibility that it will be overwritten by a misbehaving program. I have had a few apps crash here and there -- always of the android variety.
    01-27-15 09:46 AM
    I've never actually experienced any problems at all. Guess I'm one of the lucky few lol

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 03:23 PM
    Happenes from time to time with my Z10 :/ official OS.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 04:24 PM
    I just had my first ever blue screen of death over the past weekend. I was in BBM, took a picture, and blue screen. After a few seconds, the phone rebooted.
    Prior to that I've had my phone slow down enough where it warranted a reboot. The slowdowns have happened several times already, but not enough to give concern.

I'm on a Z30 with OS10.3.1.1154.
    01-27-15 04:33 PM
    Never happened in the entire year I've had my z10

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 04:40 PM
    Of all the above you mention, I think "android runtime"greatly affect my z10 performance, will it be the same with the official10.3.1 if it comes out?

Z10 STL100-2 | Official OS ver. 10.2.1.3247
    Well the leaked performance is more optimized but buggy. Once we get 10.3.1 official release we are golden. Better battery and more android compatibility.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 05:07 PM
    Never I've had my Z10 around a year!

My Z10 Whiteout
    01-28-15 04:08 AM
    Never!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 04:39 AM
    It happened a few times after the leak I used gradually became unstable after a few months. Switched back to the official OS, and haven't had a single problem since.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 10:37 AM
    For the first time ever today, I held both the up and down volume buttons.. Why is my os going to crap? it's getting so buggy that while my phone remains responsive I 'feel forced' to reboot frequently. My browser is crashing all the time, even after clearing everything and my text message app is a real problem which it my #1 communication. I try to open a text, the screen goes dark then nothing. Someone sends me a pic but I don't get it till hours later, once I've asked them to resend then I get 2 pics at the same time. I'll receive texts that were supposed to be in between other texts multiple hours later and then there are the texts that show as unread indefinitely no matter how many times I open them, restarting the hub doesn't fix anything either; all these issues don't go away until a reboot. This never even happened to me with my Z10 with 10.0, which I used for almost a whole year. What could have happened!?
    01-30-15 02:20 PM
    Just today, Android runtime got messed up.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 02:23 PM
    Last week. Using an Android app and all touch/swipe sensitivity lost. Could not close it. App had worked fine up until then. Shut down, waited10 minutes. All is good. Only time I've had this problem. (Passport on 10.3.0.908)

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 02:41 PM
    I bought 2 Q10's the day they were released by Big Bad Red (VZW). I can honestly say I do not remember have a reboot by itself. EXCEPT when the battery started to go. Well documented here on the forums. Bought a new battery and it works great.

I moved to the Passport in November and same. No issues... yet.

My wife's Q10 has had so lag issues of late but i no reboots except for the battery issue. I swapped my battery for hers and nothing more major than a little lag but I find that except able for any phone almost 2 years old.

I put her battery in my old classic and did a full wipe. I am testing my VoIP suppliers Android app on it.

Still no issues.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 04:03 PM
    Again today. Couldn't swipe up to get to the lock screen. Power button completely unresponsive forcing yet another reboot. Every day rebooting this thing now on official 10.3. No new apps for well over a month. It's a real problem I'm having and I've not had to wipe any os since the days of DOS but thinking it might be the only option and I'm not impressed by that given the age of the device.

I'm a big fan of this passport and it's trouble free build quality but something is making it extremely unreliable and unpredictable for use and I really can't count on it right now at all!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 09:36 AM
    Some people may not understand the question. The question is if your device stopped responding rendering it unusable or if it reboot itself without you doing anything? We're talking about the Operating System here so if the Hub stopped responding but the device itself still works, it doesn't count. If you rebooted yourself because of the Android runtime not working properly, that also doesn't count. Again, we're talking the OS crashing or device rebooting on its own. And if you're using a BETA/LEAKED OS, please say so.
    That makes zero sense, if a part of the device isn't working and you have to reboot it to continue using it properly then it was a forces reboot and ultimately the OS crashed, it might only be a small part of it but a part of it none the less.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 10:15 AM
    Sometimes it's happened again on my Z10 with the latest 10.3.1.xx
    But I had it with official releases too.
    Like I often told, the leaks more stable then the official os versions.
    Not so often like last year, but I think it's will never be completely fixed.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 12:53 AM
    Never, since June 2014

Z10 STL100-2 OS10.2.1.3062
    02-05-15 02:00 AM
    Yesterday with 40% battery and on latest OS.
    03-09-15 09:01 AM
93 ... 234