Is BlackBerry Link on your computer by default?
    Sssssssssssssssss
    07-04-17 08:16 AM
    The repeated insistence that "it's better because it's preinstalled" points to two things:
    • Laziness
    • Lack of alternatives
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    07-04-17 08:24 AM
    Nobody cares if you leave BB10. It's your choice to stay or go. Somebody has to be the last one to go down with the ship......
    I'm already on the ship and we under. Glad I'm wearing my scuba gear. I'm hanging with the fishes. BB10 is worth staying on the sinking ship. If I wanted apps I would've boogied already but I don't care for IG, Facebook or Twitter. Productivity is what I'm about.

Posted via CB10
    FF22, skinnymike1 and gruv4u like this.
    07-04-17 09:15 AM
    I'm already on the ship and we under. Glad I'm wearing my scuba gear. I'm hanging with the fishes. BB10 is worth staying on the sinking ship. If I wanted apps I would've boogied already but I don't care for IG, Facebook or Twitter. Productivity is what I'm about.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, but you're prepared and realistic Kryngle... Too many are pretending BB10 ship was really meant to be a submarine...
    07-04-17 09:19 AM

Posted via CB10
    Problem is, some people need Microsoft Office, AirWatch, and Mobile Pay and Banking in order to be productive. Oh well, use what works.
    07-04-17 09:20 AM
    Problem is, some people need Microsoft Office, AirWatch, and Mobile Pay and Banking in order to be productive. Oh well, use what works.
    I hear you on that but for me my banking app still allows me to tap and pay and the desktop ca. Handle the Microsoft Office. I got all bases loaded. Call me Aqua Man since I'm dwelling on this sunken ship. Love this OS too much.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 09:28 AM
    I hear you on that but for me my banking app still allows me to tap and pay and the desktop ca. Handle the Microsoft Office. I got all bases loaded. Call me Aqua Man since I'm dwelling on this sunken ship. Love this OS too much.

Posted via CB10
    Nothing wrong with that! I still pull out the Z30 almost daily to mess around with it.
    07-04-17 09:30 AM
    I thought I did... but the priv taught me that was all synthetic. I had the apps and they mostly just sat there. To each their own I say!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 10:38 AM
    Hi
    If u find an os have this option by default I will leave bb10
    Windows phone ,windows 10 mobile never had this, and I really need it when I use my phonehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...239255a82a.jpg
    Access to desktop, all files all disc all time easily by phone no other connect needed just turn on pc then it would connect
    Really there are little good abilities and features in bb10 but who can see them
    Also there's nothing that really comes close to BLEND. My Phone's data is available on my computer and then when detached, it is cleanly gone.
    07-04-17 04:58 PM
    It has nothing to do with out-of-the-box. I wouldn't download Solid Explorer, because it's not native BlackBerry, and therefore it's not trustworthy. I'll stay with BB10.
    07-04-17 05:39 PM
    Why surprise? This OS is by far the most secure, user friendly and stable one...
    OR maybe I am still a hardcore fan of BlackBerry OS 10

Posted via CB10
    BB10 still rules in my book.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 05:57 PM
    Please again don't reply me with this reason
    You read my answer?I bet with conite

we are here to speak about bb10
    Yes nobody care and its not important for me or all bb10 fans
    if we think for careing other
    Must close our mouth and dont speak or discuss about bb10 and it would better all bb10 theard be close and nobody don't write more for bb
    Why some people think
    We bb10 fans shouldn't speak about bb10 in cb that build first for bbOs instead android os because bb10 is eol?

Cb become a android forum isnt a honor

Every where we discussed about bb10 some one came and say you can go and leave bb10 we don't care:/ or not
    whats your point dears exactly whats is?
    Glad you said it, I agree!

Posted via CB10
    hamed ghorbani likes this.
    07-04-17 06:02 PM
    It has nothing to do with out-of-the-box. I wouldn't download Solid Explorer, because it's not native BlackBerry, and therefore it's not trustworthy. I'll stay with BB10.
    Why? Independent security people have been combing over Solid Explorer for years, and seem fine with it.

Besides, what makes you think BlackBerry is any safer with your data? They have given it up without warrants before.

Just play safe.
    hamed ghorbani and kbz1960 like this.
    07-04-17 06:06 PM
    Please again don't reply me with this reason
    You read my answer?I bet with conite

we are here to speak about bb10
    Yes nobody care and its not important for me or all bb10 fans
    if we think for careing other
    Must close our mouth and dont speak or discuss about bb10 and it would better all bb10 theard be close and nobody don't write more for bb
    Why some people think
    We bb10 fans shouldn't speak about bb10 in cb that build first for bbOs instead android os because bb10 is eol?

Cb become a android forum isnt a honor

Every where we discussed about bb10 some one came and say you can go and leave bb10 we don't care:/ or not
    whats your point dears exactly whats is?
    My point is/was that you're free to speak about BBOS/BB10/BB Android. We're here on CrackBerry to discuss everything BlackBerry. Telling everyone to discuss BB Android on Android Forum (Android Central) isn't right. Why shouldn't people on here discuss ALL BlackBerry...
    hamed ghorbani, kbz1960 and gruv4u like this.
    07-04-17 06:08 PM
    Glad you said it, I agree!

Posted via CB10
    Agree that we shouldn't discuss all, BBOS and BB10, plus BB Android?
    viljar likes this.
    07-04-17 06:15 PM
    Agree that we shouldn't discuss all, BBOS and BB10, plus BB Android?
    I believe what Hamed was saying was that there are those of us have not embraced a droidberry. We are discussing BB10 and for some reason certain people take it upon themselves to drop in to the discussion to say the same boring blurb about how we can go or stay with BB10 and they don't care ... well frankly my dear I don't give a damn if you think Android is the answer because this particular thread was just discussing bb10 so why drop in at all ?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 06:29 PM
    I believe what Hamed was saying was that there are those of us have not embraced a droidberry. We are discussing BB10 and for some reason certain people take it upon themselves to drop in to the discussion to say the same boring blurb about how we can go or stay with BB10 and they don't care ... well frankly my dear I don't give a damn if you think Android is the answer because this particular thread was just discussing bb10 so why drop in at all ?

Posted via CB10
    Don't think Android is the answer just the reality. I'll drop in anytime I feel like participating. That's what CrackBerry is about... Sharing info and opinions without getting bullied...

We can discuss. If there's a problem, hit the report button, that's what it's for...
    eshropshire and kbz1960 like this.
    07-04-17 06:58 PM
    Didn't BB unload BBM to Emtek for everything other than BB10. Plus WhatsApp for Android is by WhatsApp, BB has nothing to do with it.
    I think you may be right. If that's true it sucks for us BB10 users cause I can't even get new stickers if I wanted to. I get directed to an entire new page oppose to the link I use to get directed to to download these stickers. I just think some of these apps for Android just look wack... On another note, why can't I find BlackBerry Protect on their site? I just can't find it anywhere that will easily show it.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 07:21 PM
    I think you may be right. If that's true it sucks for us BB10 users cause I can't even get new stickers if I wanted to. I get directed to an entire new page oppose to the link I use to get directed to to download these stickers. I just think some of these apps for Android just look wack... On another note, why can't I find BlackBerry Protect on their site? I just can't find it anywhere that will easily show it.

Posted via CB10
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I only moved from BB10 to BBAndroid when I realized it was the closest I was ever going to be like BB10 compared to all the other Androids out there.

If BBAndroid hardware licensing fails then I'm not sure if BBAndroid software will survive. BBAndroid software may not compare to BB10 for everyone but it sure beats the other Androids for me...
    PwrSurge likes this.
    07-04-17 07:46 PM
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I only moved from BB10 to BBAndroid when I realized it was the closest I was ever going to be like BB10 compared to all the other Androids out there.

If BBAndroid hardware licensing fails then I'm not sure if BBAndroid software will survive. BBAndroid software may not compare to BB10 for everyone but it sure beats the other Androids for me...
    And it beats the other alternative of zero BlackBerry branded devices available to any of us.
    07-04-17 07:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    This is a public forum. As long as members follow the rules they can post and reply to any message on the forum.
    07-05-17 12:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not only did Emtek license BBM, they are now moving BBM away from BlackBerry's servers to their own servers.
    07-05-17 12:32 AM
    Don't think Android is the answer just the reality. I'll drop in anytime I feel like participating. That's what CrackBerry is about... Sharing info and opinions without getting bullied...

We can discuss. If there's a problem, hit the report button, that's what it's for...
    I'm sorry you think that me of all people would bully you. Good grief I was trying to explain what I thought Hamed was saying to you. I thought that was evident. Everyone has opinions, having an opinion that is different isn't bullying.
    07-05-17 12:41 AM
    This OS runs on Z30 with 2 gb ram smooth as ever! On passport it's flying....then what are u saying?

Posted via CB10
    So true. I just switched back to Z30 as my daily driver and this thing is so smooth. As smooth as my passport, no doubt. BB10 is so efficient and well optimized.

I know I'll eventually switch to a OnePlus or something similar but it's going to be annoying. In comparison to BB10, Android is just so clunky and not intuitive. It's sad that this fragmented mess is what the majority has chosen.

Posted via CB10
    blackbp and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    07-05-17 01:03 AM
    I agree with this Conite. The whole, "I don't need apps to be productive" argument simply doesn't hold water. As an example, my company heavily uses Google. All our files, shared files, collaboration, etc is done in the cloud through Google drive. I was on BB10 before the Priv came out (now on KEYone) and sure there was some half baked work arounds but the reality is, I was much less productive then everyone in our company simply because I couldn't do anything without my lap top when mobile when sometimes you simply need to open the drive and look at a file to answer a question.
    Now if people simply use their phone to call and text then okay BB10 is productive but anyone who needs any sort of business productivity app then they likely would suffer.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-05-17 12:26 PM
95 1234