We are all excited about the changes that BlackBerry is doing. They are trying their best to make Android better. Reduce costs by outsourcing the Handset making business..

But if you remember, last year John Chen spoke about 10.3.3 and 10.3.4.

However after that no one has addressed or spoken about what is going to Happen with BB10.....

Have I missed something?

Posted via CB10
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    07-03-17 02:49 PM
    When JC ended the manufacturing their focus was simpletons the TCL deal! He hasn't elaborated since prior to that! The overall mood was it was going to be end of life soon after 10.3.4!!
    07-03-17 02:52 PM
    The last time there was any statements from any officials from BB was at March Mobile World Congress, Alex Thurber said they were still supporting BB10. What that means to the end user no one knows as he didn't give any dates when the next OS update would come.
    07-03-17 03:10 PM
    When they first spoke of the 10.3.3, 10.3.4 business, they said they would support the OS until the end of 2016. They thought two OS iterations would get them there, but only one came out just under the wire. I would consider it over now.
    andy957 likes this.
    07-03-17 03:28 PM
    I thought I remembered them saying 10.3.4 in early 2017, but that was when 10.3.3 was due in early-to-mid 2016... which, as we all know, never happened.

Joel
    07-03-17 03:46 PM
    Some have mentioned on here that 10.3.3 delay was incorporating planned 10.3.4 updates as well and 10.3.3 release was really both.
    07-03-17 03:51 PM
    So... 10.3.3 had the NIAP integration, and 10.3.4 had the minor browser and media player updates...

That's sounds about right.

Joel
    07-03-17 03:54 PM
    07-03-17 05:18 PM
    I'm just surprised that people are still on BB10.
    07-03-17 05:24 PM
    Why surprise? This OS is by far the most secure, user friendly and stable one...
    OR maybe I am still a hardcore fan of BlackBerry OS 10

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 10:00 PM
    Why? It's an OS that still works. As far as I know, it does not have more security holes than any other OS. It's fast, easy to use. Gives me a lot of control over many aspects of the OS or apps.
    I have Windows Phone here as well as iOS and Android. BlackBerry 10 is by far the least frustrating, most flexible, most pleasant OS to use.

I am still doing things with ancient Z10 that my Android and iOS colleagues marvel at.
    07-03-17 10:22 PM
    I am still doing things with ancient Z10 that my Android and iOS colleagues marvel at.
    Like what?
    07-03-17 10:31 PM
    Why? It's an OS that still works. As far as I know, it does not have more security holes than any other OS. It's fast, easy to use. Gives me a lot of control over many aspects of the OS or apps.
    I have Windows Phone here as well as iOS and Android. BlackBerry 10 is by far the least frustrating, most flexible, most pleasant OS to use.

Would love to hear some of the things.

The only thing that I can think of is that I'm still trying to figure out how to attach something from dropbox to email in iOS the way that I can with BB10. All I can do is send links. On BB10 it sends the actual file. I don't know if you can do it with Android.

That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.3.2163  pin:2C09CE92
    07-03-17 10:45 PM
    I can't get rid of my Passport. I still prefer using the Browser, Twittly, radio, music, videos, photos, streaming, download media, adobe, on my precious Passport. BBM is much better on BB10 that's not doubt about it even Whatsapp without updates is more friendly on BB10. Right now I'm using my Passport to post this one and the Keyone is a Deja vu to me since all those apps that we find on Android were part of BlackBerry world before and to be honest better!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 10:46 PM
    I'm just surprised that people are still on BB10.
    This OS runs on Z30 with 2 gb ram smooth as ever! On passport it's flying....then what are u saying?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 02:05 AM
    Like what?
    Marveled that BlackBerrys still exist.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-04-17 02:41 AM
    Like what?
    Hi
    If u find an os have this option by default I will leave bb10
    Windows phone ,windows 10 mobile never had this, and I really need it when I use my phone
    Access to desktop, all files all disc all time easily by phone no other connect needed just turn on pc then it would connect
    Really there are little good abilities and features in bb10 but who can see them
    FF22, brian4591 and skinnymike1 like this.
    07-04-17 04:04 AM
    Hi
    Windows phone ,windows 10 mobile never had this, and I really need it when I use my phone
    Access to desktop, all files all disc all time easily by phone no other connect needed just turn on pc then it would connect
    Really there are little good abilities and features in bb10 but who can see them
    I use Solid Explorer on Android, and can access my home computer and my NAS remotely - no problem.
    07-04-17 06:51 AM
    I use Solid Explorer on Android, and can access my home computer and my NAS remotely - no problem.
    I said by default is solid default app on your phone?
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-04-17 06:55 AM
    I said by default is solid default app on your phone?
    Is BlackBerry Link on your computer by default?
    07-04-17 06:59 AM
    Hi
    Windows phone ,windows 10 mobile never had this, and I really need it when I use my phonehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...239255a82a.jpg
    Nobody cares if you leave BB10. It's your choice to stay or go. Somebody has to be the last one to go down with the ship......
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-04-17 07:03 AM
    Is BlackBerry Link on your computer by default?
    When you connect your bb10 to pc it will automatically download, its a default part in os why you want to say it isn't?
    07-04-17 07:11 AM
    Nobody cares if you leave BB10. It's your choice to stay or go. Somebody has to be the last one to go down with the ship......
    Please again don't reply me with this reason
    You read my answer?I bet with conite

we are here to speak about bb10
    Yes nobody care and its not important for me or all bb10 fans
    if we think for careing other
    Must close our mouth and dont speak or discuss about bb10 and it would better all bb10 theard be close and nobody don't write more for bb
    Why some people think
    We bb10 fans shouldn't speak about bb10 in cb that build first for bbOs instead android os because bb10 is eol?

Cb become a android forum isnt a honor

Every where we discussed about bb10 some one came and say you can go and leave bb10 we don't care:/ or not
    whats your point dears exactly whats is?
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 07-04-17 at 07:47 AM.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-04-17 07:23 AM
    When you connect your bb10 to pc it will automatically download, its a default part in os why you want to say it isn't?
    Whether you need software added to the device, or software added to your computer makes no difference. It doesn't work "out of the box" on either platform.

But if the horror of having to download Solid Explorer is the one thing keeping you on BB10, I don't really know what else to say.

Either way, enjoy whatever device you're using.
    skinnymike1 and gruv4u like this.
    07-04-17 07:31 AM
    Whether you need software added to the device, or software added to your computer makes no difference. It doesn't work "out of the box" on either platform.

But if the horror of having to download Solid Explorer is the one thing keeping you on BB10, I don't really know what else to say.

Either way, enjoy whatever device you're using.
    ) dear it was just one example I said
    That other oses don't have by default

Ok if u can use your bb10 without link its a little difference
    Its not out of box....
    But I accept you :*

Before , I don't know solid can do this I will install it soon on my other phone
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-04-17 07:40 AM
95 123 ...