What i'd love to be able to do is receive an appointment, and swipe up (kind of like you can in the hub) to see the calendar details, but i'd like for it to default to the day of the appointment (to see if I am free or not before accepting). Is there a feature / technique that does something similar that i am not aware of? I am new to BB10, so I am still getting familiar with the OS, etc.
    05-20-15 06:12 PM
    BlackBerry Travel could be expanded to do this. It's almost there.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 10:42 PM
    When you attempt to add it to your calendar, it will automatically tell you that the appointment is conflicting.
    When i receive an appointment, is there a quick way to see my availability for the time proposed?-img_20150521_091337.png

This only works if both events are set for less than 'all day' time setting, and if they are both set to 'busy' (as you can see in the pic)

If it's exactly at the end of another event, you'll get this message
    When i receive an appointment, is there a quick way to see my availability for the time proposed?-img_20150521_091506.png

And finally, if you click on the arrow besides either of the message, it will tell you which event is conflicting
    05-21-15 08:15 AM
    Hmm, I don't think the above works for me. When I receive an appointment my only choice is to 'accept ', there isn't a choice to add to calendar. (I assume that accepting is adding to my calendar)

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 04:44 PM
    I second this request... just because nothing is conflicting doesnt mean I can blindly accept the request, I need to look at the whole day.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 09:45 PM
    But when accepting an appointment, it doesn't even show conflicts. That's only if you are adding an appointment

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 07:39 PM
    quigley0,
    Wanted to send a note to resurrect the importance of your point.
    I think it did not get the full appreciation of what a core competency this is in many users' mobile scheduling workflow.

What you're describing is analogous to the ability in Outlook 2013 to hit 'Calendar' on an incoming appointment request and be taken to your calendar to inspect how to respond. Blackberry should engineer this for us.

Plain and simple.

+1 big time.
    //AP
    09-20-15 01:18 PM
    BlackBerry Travel could be expanded to do this. It's almost there.

Posted via CB10
    This.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 08:05 PM