Q1 2015 is a very qualified answer.

I know when BlackBerry expect to release it but it depends on how quick your carrier is to approve the release.

Posted via CB10
    That would be incorrect and if it was correct then BlackBerry just delayed an OS update and that won't pass just like that in the forums, chen said before year end and that's when we should get it, they better give us in time.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 03:04 AM
    That would be incorrect and if it was correct then BlackBerry just delayed an OS update and that won't pass just like that in the forums, chen said before year end and that's when we should get it, they better give us in time.

Posted via CB10
    And what exactly has the carrier to do with global update from any manufacturer? Isn't the global update provided by manufacturer's servers?
    11-08-14 04:23 AM
    And what exactly has the carrier to do with global update from any manufacturer? Isn't the global update provided by manufacturer's servers?
    Not with BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 05:29 AM
    SOON

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 06:38 AM
    BlackBerry will release 10.3.1 for carrier testing way before it is released by carriers.

Just look at 10.2.1... some carriers waited many months before releasing it.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 12:29 PM
    Seriously guys, there are so many threads asking the same thing.
    When does 10.3.1 release?-23ba8faf54ec2de968172fd2ee21034f5051886d7d23c70eb7f216393d2bb281.jpg

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.2.1.3442
    11-08-14 12:55 PM
    Irregardless of when it's released,...

Posted via CB10
    No such word as irregardless. Sorry but it's a pet peeve of mine. "Regardless" is the only form of the word you are looking for.

Posted via CB10
    bgregory902 and timboalogo like this.
    11-08-14 01:46 PM
    No such word as irregardless. Sorry but it's a pet peeve of mine. "Regardless" is the only form of the word you are looking for.

Posted via CB10
    The most frequently repeated remark about it is that ?there is no such word.? There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

Above taken from www.merriam-webster.com

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    11-08-14 04:20 PM
    The most frequently repeated remark about it is that ?there is no such word.? There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

Above taken from www.merriam-webster.com

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    Nonsense. If something is relevant then it pertains to the subject being discussed. If something is irrelevant then it does not pertain.

If something is regarded, it's to be considered but if something is regardless it means to show no regard - to not be considered. Now IRregardless, with the prefix IR creating a negative you are now saying something is the opposite of regardless, so regarding something.

I'm not an English major but that makes sense to me. Hah!
    12-07-14 06:14 PM
    Nonsense. If something is relevant then it pertains to the subject being discussed. If something is irrelevant then it does not pertain.

If something is regarded, it's to be considered but if something is regardless it means to show no regard - to not be considered. Now IRregardless, with the prefix IR creating a negative you are now saying something is the opposite of regardless, so regarding something.

I'm not an English major but that makes sense to me. Hah!
    You should have followed the link. In observed usage irregardless is used to mean regardless, not it's opposite.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 07:51 PM
    waiting for the official 10.3.x is for me still better than Android users waiting for the Lollipop.
    at least I'm sure my Q5 will get the official 10.3.x updates. Android users wait for Lollipop, but they'll never know whether the particular brand they use is going to roll out the updates for all of the devices or only to some (mostly the flagships only)..

Posted via CB10
    Richard Buckley likes this.
    12-07-14 08:36 PM
    You should have followed the link. In observed usage irregardless is used to mean regardless, not it's opposite.

Posted via CB10
    You're correct, I should have.

It's still a useless word imo.. hah.
    TaiwanGavin likes this.
    12-08-14 11:18 AM
    Irregardless of when it's released, I'm extremely disappointed that they are taking

Posted via CB10
    There is no such word as "irregardless". The word is "regardless"

This link gives a good explanation that just because a word is mentioned in a dictionary doesn't mean it's proper to use it: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/edu...sus-regardless
    It's a confusion of "regardless" and "irrespective"

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 02:12 PM
    There is no such word as "irregardless". The word is "regardless"

This link gives a good explanation that just because a word is mentioned in a dictionary doesn't mean it's proper to use it: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/edu...sus-regardless
    It's a confusion of "regardless" and "irrespective"

Posted via CB10
    ...and was already discussed in several posts right above your post. We've now beaten a second dead horse.

Regardless, thread officially derailed.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 04:03 PM
39 12