Oh, really? The evaluation procedures for recent products from Oracle, Microsoft and Cisco started this June. We've been hearing this "waiting for NIAP certification" mantra since last March, but no real evidence of that. However, I would assume that there are other lists, but why then can we find Apple, Microsoft products in evaluation list of NIAP? NIAP is not an organization that would post outdated info on their website. If BlackBerry did apply for certification then NIAP would definitely post it in its evaluation list (if evaluation procedure really has started).
    Some of you here have contacts with BlackBerry insiders, then raise this question to them. Because NIAP has nothing to do with the failure of BlackBerry to deliver 10.3.3 in promised time.
    PS: Chen is already a lier since he postponed release date several times already.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    Do you also believe that there are only 9 things on the entire planet pending certification? Gotta wonder why it would take them a month or two to get to it.
    Jrox74 likes this.
    06-25-16 03:20 PM
    Do you also believe that there are only 9 things on the entire planet pending certification? Gotta wonder why it would take them a month or two to get to it.
    And you don't trust NIAP evaluation list, do you? As for me, I state what I see in NIAP official website, and there is no reason for me not to trust them. If you can prove me wrong, then go ahead. Just try to avoid your pointless questions about my beliefs.

06-25-16 03:37 PM
    (Just a funny thought)

May as the rumour from BlackBerry Central which says that there would be Play Service in the following update 10.3.3.x may be we are delayed due to any official statement or declaration or a any thing related to that to be received by the BlackBerry from Google or to be accessed or something which relates it. Just my thought.

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    06-25-16 03:42 PM
    And you don't trust NIAP evaluation list, do you? As for me, I state what I see in NIAP official website, and there is no reason for me not to trust them. If you can prove me wrong, then go ahead. Just try to avoid your pointless questions about my beliefs.

It's not a matter of trusting NIAP. I have no idea what rules exist around posting there. Maybe manufacturers can opt in or out of said posting. There could be any number of reasons. I just don't believe that not seeing a name there precludes any and all other possible explanations.
    06-25-16 03:47 PM
    It's not a matter of trusting NIAP. I have no idea what rules exist around posting there. Maybe manufacturers can opt in or out of said posting. There could be any number of reasons. I just don't believe that not seeing a name there precludes any and all other possible explanations.
    Well, let's assume that BlackBerry opt out from being posted in NIAP evaluation list (though, why would they?). However, BlackBerry can't avoid it's product to be posted in product compliant list, since "Upon successful completion, the product is posted to the NIAP Product Compliant List and the Common Criteria Portal.* The evaluation process can be completed in just 90 days or up to six months."
    So, if 10.3.3 is undergoing secret evaluation process, then in July (as promised by Chen) we should expect it to be listed in the certified products list. Though, I highly doubt it, but time will tell soon.

06-25-16 03:58 PM
    However, BlackBerry can't avoid it's product to be posted in product compliant list, since "Upon successful completion, the product is posted to the NIAP Product Compliant List and the Common Criteria Portal.

I agree 100%.
    06-25-16 04:01 PM
    Just updated 10.3.2.2836 over air, is this the update we are promised if so I can't noticed any change?
    06-25-16 05:48 PM
    Why can't I uninstall amazon BB its should be a choice not forced on... and besides it monitors my phones information without my consent.
    06-25-16 05:55 PM
    Just updated 10.3.2.2836 over air, is this the update we are promised if so I can't noticed any change?
    We are waiting for 10.3.3.
    06-25-16 05:59 PM
    Buttery smooth with dark hub and Lithuanian support. It will blow minds.

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    Yeah, lithuanian support would be awesome!!

Posted via my q10
    06-25-16 06:25 PM
    BB totally confusing
    06-25-16 07:10 PM
    It's believable once you consider that only nine people care about NIAP.
    And I'm thinking John Chen isn't even among those 9 people.

*ME173X
    StephanieMaks and JeepBB like this.
    06-25-16 08:26 PM
    And I'm thinking John Chen isn't even among those 9 people.

*ME173X
    He totally said he was going to drop off the application paperwork on his way home from work last week.

I hope they don't turn up stuffed under the back seat of his car again, like they did back in March...
    06-25-16 09:35 PM
    He totally said he was going to drop off the application paperwork on his way home from work last week.

I hope they don't turn up stuffed under the back seat of his car again, like they did back in March...
    The dog ate quite a bit of my homework during school. My dog had a particular liking for the paper containing my French vocab homework. That damn dog... I could be fluent in French if it weren't for him.

Maybe Chen has a dog?
    anon(4295315) and DrBoomBotz like this.
    06-26-16 06:39 AM
    Never

Posted via my @ Classic
    06-26-16 07:50 AM
    Never

Posted via my @ Classic
    Nah, it'll come.

It won't contain much of anything - a few browser tweaks was about it IIRC - but it will come.

Several people have posted that they already have a Developer version, so it's just a matter of getting NIAP certification before BB releases it officially.

IIRC, I predicted way back (when March was the due date) that it would come out in July, and was dismissed as a pessimist. Perhaps I am, but I've watched BB miss deadlines for years, and was confident they'd also miss this one too.
    06-26-16 08:15 AM
    Nah, it'll come.

It won't contain much of anything - a few browser tweaks was about it IIRC - but it will come.

Several people have posted that they already have a Developer version, so it's just a matter of getting NIAP certification before BB releases it officially.

IIRC, I predicted way back (when March was the due date) that it would come out in July, and was dismissed as a pessimist. Perhaps I am, but I've watched BB miss deadlines for years, and was confident they'd also miss this one too.
    Hahahaha....so much of trust in BlackBerry...good that u really trust with BlackBerry deadlines...else u too would be heartbroken thousand times like many
    But I always wonder, y BlackBerry can never surprise its customers by giving before hand or before the expected time frame!
    Mayb one day....!!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 08:57 AM
    Just bought my very first Blackberry phone yesterday (Passport Silver Edition) after selling my Galaxy S6 Edge. Really enjoy the device so far! Did not expect any future updates but I cannot say I would mind a 10.3.3
    06-26-16 01:55 PM
    Rumour - #BlackBerry 10.3.3 will be rolling out in July. Let's hope they fix the 'untrusted cert chain' issue.
    https://t.co/1i2tfUDY5N

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 06:04 PM
    Just bought my very first Blackberry phone yesterday (Passport Silver Edition) after selling my Galaxy S6 Edge. Really enjoy the device so far! Did not expect any future updates but I cannot say I would mind a 10.3.3
    Very good choice.

Definitely one of my all time favorite devices. That D little bit of a extra chin at the bottom really helps with typing.

Posted via BlackBerry Leap (Crackberry Edition)
    06-27-16 07:47 AM
    Rumour - #BlackBerry 10.3.3 will be rolling out in July. Let's hope they fix the 'untrusted cert chain' issue.
    https://t.co/1i2tfUDY5N

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but too bad it's not translated into English.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 09:18 AM
    10.3.3 will be released when this thread hits 1033 posts.

Posted via Classic
    06-27-16 10:32 AM
    I say it will come out the same day Dr Dre releases the Detox album that has been rumoured to be released about 7yrs back.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Kryngle; 06-28-16 at 08:59 AM.
    06-27-16 12:37 PM
    I hope for a summer Christmas !

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 08:13 PM
    May be we will get the update by the end of this month some day like June 31

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    06-28-16 12:19 AM
275 ... 23456 ...