Installed it and ran the fixer from BlackBerry World on the day the official WhatsApp stopped.
    Today I found I had about 600 more contacts. All doubles, messed up contact links i.e unrelated but linked.
    It reminded me of the problem with Viber when syncing contacts. That time just unchecking the box made all the extra contacts disappear.
    If anyone has a solution please share.
    I unchecked the box that says show all contacts and began deleting all A entries to see what happens. They did not reappear till now, but none of the doubles disappeared by themselves after unchecked the box.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-18 09:19 AM
    Have you tried simply using the Android version instead? Might be less glitchy. If the issues arose after installing Nemory's version, logic says, stop using that version.
    01-17-18 09:26 AM
    Is the fixer suppose to be applied to Nemory's app?

I'd start over, and use the Android app and then the fixer and forget about Nemory.
    01-17-18 09:34 AM
    Honestly I don't trust Nemory. It's kinda shady.
    01-24-18 03:10 AM
    Shady AF

Posted via CB10
    01-24-18 07:38 AM
    Nemory actually posted his "version" of Whatsfixer on BlackBerry World, so you could try it, since you've already paid for his "WhatsUp 10" (which is, AFAIK, a modified version of WhatsApp or GBWhatsApp):
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59994635

If you still can't get it to work, try getting a refund with Nemory and use the workaround suggested by others: original WhatsApp apk from their website and Whatsfixer from BBW.
    Last edited by JG_Agustin; 01-26-18 at 06:02 AM.
    01-25-18 03:03 PM
    He used to be an OK (not great) developer which had shown support for the BB10 OS. Some of his apps were not bad (again, not great either), but lately, it sadly seems as if he's only looking to get money any way he can from those still on the platform.
    01-25-18 03:09 PM
    Nemory, isn't he the one that developed paid apps and developed another paid app to fix the bug's from the first app, along with a slight name change, or so?? That and something about it all being ran off a server at a car rental agency...? The things that live on only in CB lore. Lolololol
    01-25-18 03:45 PM
    Nemory actually posted his "version" of Whatsfixer on BlackBerry World, so you could try it, since you've already paid for his "WhatsUp 10" (which is, AFAIK, a modified version of WhatsApp or GBWhatsApp):
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en

If you still can't get it to work, try getting a refund with Nemory and use the workaround suggested by others: original WhatsApp apk from their website and Whatsfixer from BBW.
    It's a modified GBWhatsapp. You can tell by his screenshots and feature list. If you want the extra features you might as well go to the source https://www.official-plus.com/gbwhatsapp . The GB dev makes a modified BBM client tho I don't vouch for it.
    01-25-18 05:08 PM
    It's amazing how BB10 users have gone from "it's the most secure" to I'll download any hacked version of any software, off any shady website or developer out there, including banking software, as long as it works.

Posted via CB10
    eshropshire likes this.
    01-25-18 11:42 PM
    Nemory apps aren't good, u pay then you lose you're money, Nemory apps don't work. Too many bugs.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-18 08:08 AM