Prime Day Deals:FireTV Stick $15 | Echo Dot $23
    I installed WhatsApp, whatever was then the latest version, inserted a SD card, downloaded and ran WhatsAppFixer and, as promised, could transmit photos.
    I couldn't send videos, even very short ones. But I understand that nobody can, yes?
    Various updates to WhatsApp have occurred. Now 2.19.63 from Uptodown, which is probably far from being the latest available.
    A while ago I removed the card to do something or other with it, and then forgot to re-insert it.
    And uploading photos still works! Uploading videos still doesn't.
    Note 1 Maybe WhatsApp has recovered functionality with 2.19.63 on BB10, and doesn't need to be fixed, but I don’t want to try the experiment and break something that is working.
    Note 2 it is pleasant not to have the card. Its compulsory use detracted from the beautiful simplicity of the BB10 experience.
    Note 3 Uptodown is a great site for apk's.
    Questions
    Has anybody else found this?
    Or installed a recent WhatsApp without the fix or the card, and found it to work?
    Or managed to upload a video?

Posted via CB10
    Harsha Perera likes this.
    03-16-19 03:02 AM
    Yeah I downloaded the current version 2.19.68 from whatsapp website and installed , working fine without a fix and I Can send pictures. But unable to send video

 BlackBerry Passport | Black- Edition | BBM - 2C1E3FF0 
    03-16-19 05:20 AM
    Questions
    Or installed a recent WhatsApp without the fix or the card, and found it to work?

Posted via CB10
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    I just installed version 2.19.60 the other week without an SD card- I don't possess one so was going to try using WhatsApp as is until I buy a card, but I see no reason to buy a card as of yet...
    03-16-19 06:35 AM
    Great news, thank you guys for the info.
    I can confirm, no more fixes or sd cards are needed to send photos or videos.
    03-23-19 03:29 PM
    I downloaded the new WhatsApp android version on Z30 but after downloading there is a message that keeps popping up that I need Google play to run whatsapp and unfortunately my device doesn't support Google play. Kindly help me guys.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 02:22 AM
    I downloaded the new WhatsApp android version on Z30 but after downloading there is a message that keeps popping up that I need Google play to run whatsapp and unfortunately my device doesn't support Google play. Kindly help me guys.

Posted via CB10
    Guys, still waiting for your help on this. Kindly help.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 04:16 AM
    Tap outside of the Google Play services message.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 05:27 AM
    Tap outside of the Google Play services message.

Posted via CB10
    I did but just keeps loading and not opening.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 05:49 AM
    I did but just keeps loading and not opening.

Posted via CB10
    Uninstall and delete everything WhatsApp from your device, then reinstall and tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google play services.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 06:06 AM
    Uninstall and delete everything WhatsApp from your device, then reinstall and tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google play services.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks and again I wanna know if I must have micro sd before I can install it? Maybe that's the problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 06:27 AM
    Thanks and again I wanna know if I must have micro sd before I can install it? Maybe that's the problem.

Posted via CB10
    I don't have an SD card and it's working fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 06:30 AM
    Thanks guys, now working good after tapping outside. I really appreciate

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 06:37 AM
    So the whole "SD card needed for this to work" is no longer accurate as of a few versions ago?

Oh and does backup to Google Drive work?? Or is there no way to backup/restore chats and media?
    03-25-19 09:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    Just ignore the warning and click outside the box.
    03-25-19 09:31 AM
    So the whole "SD card needed for this to work" is no longer accurate as of a few versions ago?
    It sure seems that way.

Oh and does backup to Google Drive work?? Or is there no way to backup/restore chats and media?
    My chats seem to be backing up, but I've not tried restoring them.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-19 08:51 PM
    My chats seem to be backing up, but I've not tried restoring them.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, are you serious??

Every time I tried backing them up, I hit the "backup now" option and it just shows a blank loading screen and nothing happens.

Pretty sure restoring didn't work either.
    03-25-19 09:03 PM
    Wow, are you serious??

Every time I tried backing them up, I hit the "backup now" option and it just shows a blank loading screen and nothing happens.

Pretty sure restoring didn't work either.
    Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp suddenly doesn’t need SD card?-img_20190325_222635.png  
    03-25-19 09:35 PM
    This is very common problem with whatsapp. It is software sync glitch between application and android version. Simply uninstall the whatsapp and re- install it back. During installation it will ask revert backup from sd card , you have to decline.
    03-26-19 04:27 AM
    Hi All, just downloaded v2.19.76. Seem to be working fine with calls and videos.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-19 04:38 PM
    Finally Zuckerberg noticed us and allowed us to send pictures! In the end it is also appropriate for him ..
    04-11-19 08:59 AM
    Now on 2.19.103 from Uptodown. These must be trivial or even null updates. Great not to need SD card and all the added hassle. But recent posters keep claiming they can upload videos. Since forever, on my Z10 running 3.3.3216, I cannot do this. Just get "failed, try again later". What's your secret, guys?!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-19 04:01 AM
    Videos are kind of hit or miss if it works or not, mostly the smaller ones work better. How big are the vids you're trying to upload?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-19 06:10 AM
    Android Whats App working really well, best in a long time..sending videos works well, why or how I have no idea but certainly grateful

Posted via CB10
    04-13-19 09:52 AM
  24. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    I installed WhatsApp, whatever was then the latest version, inserted a SD card, downloaded and ran WhatsAppFixer and, as promised, could transmit photos.
    I couldn't send videos, even very short ones. But I understand that nobody can, yes?
    Various updates to WhatsApp have occurred. Now 2.19.63 from Uptodown, which is probably far from being the latest available.
    A while ago I removed the card to do something or other with it, and then forgot to re-insert it.
    And uploading photos still works! Uploading videos still doesn't.
    Note 1 Maybe WhatsApp has recovered functionality with 2.19.63 on BB10, and doesn't need to be fixed, but I don’t want to try the experiment and break something that is working.
    Note 2 it is pleasant not to have the card. Its compulsory use detracted from the beautiful simplicity of the BB10 experience.
    Note 3 Uptodown is a great site for apk's.
    Questions

Posted via CB10
    no way,
    just patch it all with bgshell ssh+ or term48 with sdcard

Posted via CB10
    04-13-19 08:23 PM
    Hi guys, I'm Using BlackBerry Z30 and my wife is using BlackBerry Leap, we just downloaded WhatsApp android ver. 2.19.105 from WhatsApp website and so far everything is working well, chat, send pictures, video call, voice call all working well. NO NEED FIX SOFTWARE, JUST DOWNLOADED AND ITS WORKED RIGHT AWAY.
    Previously we were using BBM but from now on we're moving to WhatsApp, so Bye-bye BBM, you are always in my heart.

Ps: Don't forget to enable 'Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed' from Settings>App Manager>Installing Apps before installing.

Posted via CB10
    mh1983 likes this.
    04-19-19 09:10 AM