01-27-18 06:27 PM
36 12
tools
    Considering that I cannot accept the bugs and therefore I am quite determined to buy a Keyone, I have a simple and stupid question: does anyone know whether on Keyone the look of Whatsapp is like the awful Android's or it has the same wonderful look of my marvellous BB classic? Many thanks!
    01-22-18 10:02 AM
    Considering that I cannot accept the bugs and therefore I am quite determined to buy a Keyone, I have a simple and stupid question: does anyone know whether on Keyone the look of Whatsapp is like the awful Android's or it has the same wonderful look of my marvellous BB classic? Many thanks!
    its android version since its an android phone.
    01-22-18 10:18 AM
    It's perfect. It's functioning. It's supported. That's like asking the girl who agrees in Tinder at the last minute to a date, "is she pretty" after your long-term girlfriend just dumped you to become a nun.
    01-22-18 10:29 AM
    I know, you are right but I am a girl and I am Italian, i.e. style and look matter...
    elfabio80 and falbo like this.
    01-22-18 10:43 AM
    I know, you are right but I am a girl and I am Italian, i.e. style and look matter...
    Well substitute boy where I said girl, if that matters, offense unintended. LOL besides, only you should be in your phone. Nobody else's business :-)
    01-22-18 10:51 AM
    Che ne devono capire sti mmericani (come li chiamava il buon Albertone Sordi).... :;

Posted via CB10
    01-22-18 05:18 PM
    Che ne devono capire sti mmericani (come li chiamava il buon Albertone Sordi).... :;

Posted via CB10
    Seriously, now you jump in and kick while I'm down? LOL showoff.......
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-22-18 05:20 PM
    Most important do a restart, I installed the android whatsapp ,fixed it, dint work. Then I thought of a restart. All media, all files, videos, GIFS and all the media can be sent now, 1 or 2 times it will say media not supported while sending,then it will be sent. Try it. Lemme know if it worked for u peepz!

Posted via CB10
    ET1603 likes this.
    01-22-18 10:46 PM
    Android Whatsapp sorta works for me:

Need to tap in the message box for it to recognize the Passport's keyboard.
    Garbled audio messages, sorta fixed by Opus Player for Whatsapp: more steps to listen to voice messages sent by people who can't stand typing on their iPhones.
    01-24-18 02:12 PM
    I have no problems so far with the android version on my Z30.

Well beside the android design (OS 10 was much prettier) and that I always want to swipe back instead of using the button or a swipe across the lower screen section.
    01-24-18 04:54 PM
    Can anyone tell me when installing the what's fixer you get to the stage on the BG Shell where it asks for an underscore (_) I can not get this key to work on this programme but it works when not in the programme fine am I doing something wrong , I'm using a bb passport
    01-27-18 06:27 PM
36 12