11-29-13 03:38 PM
29 12
tools
    I cant help but Im having similar problems, esp with texts. Each name I enter freezes and takes up to 20 seconds to appear in the send to area,
    As I frequently send texts to multiple addresses (different names each time) this alone is making my phone unusable.
    It also seems to auto select the first address for any name - even if its an email - and then wont let me delete the text to start again.
    Any suggestions????
    11-12-13 05:31 AM
    I cant help but Im having similar problems, esp with texts. Each name I enter freezes and takes up to 20 seconds to appear in the send to area,
    As I frequently send texts to multiple addresses (different names each time) this alone is making my phone unusable.
    It also seems to auto select the first address for any name - even if its an email - and then wont let me delete the text to start again.
    Any suggestions????
    How long have you the upgrade installed? After the upgrade the system needs to settle down; does some re-indexing etc.
    This take a while in which the hub (esp text messages), contacts and phone are slow and the battery consumption is high.
    After that (it took my phone multiple days) all is fine and fast again.
    A nuisance but no bug. Give it some time
    11-12-13 01:20 PM
    Please Help me !
    After updating 10.2 , My Z10 has an issue. I am not able to view call , search and camera option below of any screen.
    Earlier it was available.
    Can any one help me if there is any setting for that or i have to reinstall OS.
    Thanks in Advance
    11-15-13 05:28 AM
    Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere after a quick search - and this is a feature I didn't see myself. When I got a survey though in the BB beta zone and it asked me how I liked being able to edit pics from the Share menu I was stunned. I had never even noticed that little pencil icon in the corner of the pic. Low and behold you can edit a pic with all the filters, enhancements, etc. of the standard pic app right from the Share menu. Very cool.
    11-29-13 03:38 PM
29 12