I turned it on and I havent noticed any change in Blend on my PC... perhaps I dont have any apps that use blend but I figured maybe FB would have... unless I got this completely wrong?!
    08-14-15 09:41 AM
    I think it's for future apps, or future additions to current apps. There's nothing at the moment that works with it.

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    08-14-15 09:54 AM
    I think it's for future apps, or future additions to current apps. There's nothing at the moment that works with it.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for info
    Diogo Cardoso likes this.
    08-25-15 09:56 PM
    Any updates on what this could be for?
    10-03-15 04:23 PM
    What I HOPE: app developer allows the app to be invoked through Blend on your desktop. That would be pretty cool. Think of, for example, Blaq doing this so you could use Blaq on your desktop through Blend.

More likely: an app's notifications will show up in your hub or dashboard view in blend in the same manner as your hub on the phone.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 posted via CB10
    10-04-15 11:30 PM
    now that blend is EOL is there anything that we know this works for? I was hoping it was going to allow third party apps to show up on the hub like they do on the device such as whatsapp.
    02-09-17 03:22 AM
    now that blend is EOL is there anything that we know this works for? I was hoping it was going to allow third party apps to show up on the hub like they do on the device such as whatsapp.
    Even when Blend wasn't EOL, I have no idea if this option was used for anything at all... Well, besides misleading people into thinking they could get Blend support from 3rd party apps.
    02-16-17 11:00 AM
    Even when Blend wasn't EOL, I have no idea if this option was used for anything at all... Well, besides misleading people into thinking they could get Blend support from 3rd party apps.
    I think the crew working on Blend at the time were hoping something more would happen.

It obviously never did.

And now nothing ever will.

Joel
    02-16-17 02:42 PM