Going to get naked and slather myself with blackberry jam.
    LOLLLLLLL!

It will be my day off work so I will definitely be keeping it locked to whatever live streaming service that will be covering the event.
    11-30-12 04:29 PM
    If the phone is going to be penta-band, and will be available from my carrier (or if RIM does the smart thing and sell unlocked, like what Google does with Nexus 4), BUY BUY BUY!

I have been waiting long for a new decent physical keyboard phone.
    12-02-12 04:48 PM
    Work a normal workday. Go home and watch videos.

Praying for simultaneous release/announcement. But expecting to read a few reviews over the weeks just after Jan 31 as I assume many tech sites will have NDAs lifted (engadget, Anandtech, etc)
    12-02-12 08:24 PM
    Following crackberry on twitter!!!!!
    12-02-12 08:52 PM
    I may have an exam that day, in which case I'm going to read up on the launch soon as I get home. But I'm not entirely sure of my exam schedule at the moment, so the other scenario would be that I've got the day off - if that happens, I'll be following the launch live on CrackBerry.
    12-02-12 08:57 PM
    Since I have two young kids I have a better chance of watching it live at work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-02-12 10:05 PM
    Release date is the number one tidbit I will be watching out for.

Is it going to be Apple style; reveal and release within 14 days?

Or android, Windows 8 style; reveal and release within 120 day?

Personally, I would like RIM to do a reveal and release on the same day.

And I will be watching the live stream at home...
    12-03-12 01:21 AM
    Depends on what time the launch starts. If it is 4:00PM, my time, I will just drive home and monitor it there. Otherwise, I will be watching both the launch and the stock prices.
    PS, I hope Thorsten is not going to be doing the launch, at least not all by himself. He is a nobody in the world outside of RIM followers.
    12-03-12 12:55 PM
    It will simply be a rehash of already known features and models. I doubt it will "rock your world." Until the devices are available for purchase these dog-and-pony shows are non-events.
    Isnt that what most phone events for any company are anyways? lets be honest most phones get leaked and/or left in a bar, so normally the media and `tech savvy` (i hate that phrase) are quite well informed before hand anyways.
    12-03-12 01:02 PM
    will be working and watching on the playbook
    hopefully we get a sneaky launch too
    12-03-12 01:09 PM
    Hopefully putting money down for pre-order.
    12-03-12 01:11 PM
    I don't know about launch day, but when I get to purchase the device I think I'll react similarly to this

I imagine Carlton got a BB10 device too
    diego.roscetti likes this.
    12-03-12 01:14 PM
    Ill be watching from my PlayBook of course and then take to the web and spread the  10 gospel. Ill be posting videos of the OMFG features for all my Android and Iclone friends who have ridiculed my choice in devices for the last few years.

I will then place "see I told you so" in my auto text to make responding to excited friends easier.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    12-03-12 01:43 PM
    Depends on what time the launch starts. If it is 4:00PM, my time, I will just drive home and monitor it there. Otherwise, I will be watching both the launch and the stock prices.
    PS, I hope Thorsten is not going to be doing the launch, at least not all by himself. He is a nobody in the world outside of RIM followers.
    Well I hope Thorsten does the launch. He might not be known but you have to start somewhere. Crawl before you walk...
    12-03-12 01:58 PM
    Refreshing Crackberry, for the latest info. When the devices launch, I am going to camp outside my local T-Mobile store!
    12-03-12 02:00 PM
    Sitting in my office with a nice cup of coffee, anxiously waiting for the announcement.

Then disappointed when the video feed fails as too many users online.

However......release date will be a different story. First in line at my local Bell Store to grab my beautiful L series.
    12-03-12 05:31 PM
    I don't know about launch day, but when I get to purchase the device I think I'll react similarly to this

I imagine Carlton got a BB10 device too
    lol.....that was freaking hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing. Love that show.
    12-03-12 05:33 PM
    I'm hoping I don't have class, so I can watch it live!

I'm going to have to keep a spare pair of clean underwear beside me, cuz I will probably need it after mighty Thor drops his hammer!
    12-03-12 06:06 PM
    I'm off that day, so I'll be watching it while working on my Graduate project aaaaaand searching the Tmobile site to open an account with them immediately.
    12-03-12 06:25 PM
    I'm taking that weekend off for other reasons so I'll be on crackberry hopefully watching live feeds from the launch.
    12-04-12 03:15 PM
    I was going to run out and buy one on day 1 but now I'm not so sure. I have had nothing but problems lately with my device and my desktop software. I see reams of postings here and on the blackberry community forums about problems with BB desktop sync. I've spent almost 2 days looking for and trying different solutions in an attempt to one-way sync my calendar to my PC . This shouldn't be that difficult and yet it is. I can't even sync my device with my car's Bluetooth anymore (after a software update about 6 mos ago). I've been enjoying that feature for years! Is BB10 going to be the same? I'm a loyal BB owner but I'm losing confidence.
    12-04-12 04:54 PM
    Getting things done just like another day for another blackberry people, or at least as we like to think we do
    12-04-12 09:20 PM
    It falls on a Wednesday, doesn't it? I work from home on Wednesdays....so I'll have my work laptop and work BB on one side and my personal laptop on the other....catching it ALL!!!!!

Then plan for going to the AT&T near me first thing on release day. White London. MINE.
    12-05-12 12:21 PM
    Watch the coverage of it, and hope for the "and you can buy it from these carriers today!" comment at the end so I can go out and buy one!
    12-05-12 03:01 PM
    Take a shower. Brush my teeth. Get dressed. Go to work. Eat lunch at some point. Go home at the end of the day. Eat dinner. Watch some TV. Go to bed.

At some point during the day, I'll read the Crackberry articles to see what was announced. My BlackBerry exists for me. I don't exist for it...

Besides, it's just an announcement, not the release date...
    Last edited by Xader; 12-06-12 at 01:17 PM.
    12-05-12 03:10 PM
57 123