Classic, better specs. If any. I bet it's an enterprise favourite.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 08:57 AM
    No.new devices. Two android devices ready to roll March 2016

Posted via CB10
    citation please!
    skstrials likes this.
    12-23-15 08:58 AM
    As I am new to all of this...how can you be sure?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-24-15 03:31 AM
    How do you know?

12-24-15 03:33 AM
    As I am new to all of this...how can you be sure?

When official word comes from BlackBerry is the usual way to be sure.
    12-24-15 07:56 AM
    When official word comes from BlackBerry is the usual way to be sure.
    Except for the anti-BB movement crew on this forum who seemingly know everything before BlackBerry says anything.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    Kurdis Blough likes this.
    12-25-15 01:18 AM
    Except for the anti-BB movement crew on this forum who seemingly know everything before BlackBerry says anything.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    I thought the BB10 fanboys were the know-it-alls.

*C5303
    skstrials likes this.
    12-25-15 02:42 AM
    I thought the BB10 fanboys were the know-it-alls.

*C5303
    The sane people on here know not to comment on things are not confirmed, whether it is for or against BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    Nightwing535 likes this.
    12-25-15 12:15 PM
    Come on, even a blind person can see that BB10 is done. I love BB10 but even I'm realistic enough to see the writing on the wall. The future will be in locking Android down better than currently and then licensing it to as many Android manufacturers as possible. The Priv is like a demo model for all the other brands to see what is possible as well as for consumers. All Chen is looking to do is replace that BES/BIS $5/per month revenue that is now evaporating.

Posted via CB10
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    12-25-15 04:06 PM
    Come on, even a blind person can see that BB10 is done. I love BB10 but even I'm realistic enough to see the writing on the wall. The future will be in locking Android down better than currently and then licensing it to as many Android manufacturers as possible. The Priv is like a demo model for all the other brands to see what is possible as well as for consumers. All Chen is looking to do is replace that BES/BIS $5/per month revenue that is now evaporating.

Posted via CB10
    Again, let's wait for the official announcement.

I am not saying that BlackBerry 10 will be the top OS tomorrow, but all I am saying is that whether BlackBerry 10 dies is not confirmed yet.

The same exact comment has been being made about BlackBerry as a whole that "BlackBerry is done" from the so called tech experts for the past five years. Yet, BlackBerry charges along.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus and Nightwing535 like this.
    12-25-15 05:01 PM

I am not saying that BlackBerry 10 will be the top OS tomorrow, but all I am saying is that whether BlackBerry 10 dies is not confirmed yet.

The same exact comment has been being made about BlackBerry as a whole that "BlackBerry is done" from the so called tech experts for the past five years. Yet, BlackBerry charges along.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry was almost done but there were assets that had value. BB10 appears to have no commercial value.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 05:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Charging, yeah that's it.
    12-25-15 05:29 PM

We're talking about a company which still had the Playbook on their website long after it was well and truly dead. Official announcements lag badly behind reality with BlackBerry.

The company is still alive precisely because Chen is willing to cut costs, including the cost of developing BB10. What he's left there is a small commitment to two security updates so that he can still sell the inventory he needs to sell while he builds his software future.

Look at BB's costs before Chen started compared to the most recent quarter. Where do you think these huge savings are coming from?
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    12-25-15 06:05 PM
    You're welcome to move on and get your data mined and join the millions of grazing furries.
    This coming from a forumer with a Windows avatar.

*A3-A20
    12-25-15 07:01 PM
    There won't be any. Chen killed bb10. The devil had this planned from day one. He may actually be a spy for the Chinese government and is trying to exploit android lack of security.

12-28-15 02:02 PM
    There won't be any. Chen killed bb10. The devil had this planned from day one. He may actually be a spy for the Chinese government and is trying to exploit android lack of security.
    The Davil is a spy for the Chinese government.
    The plot thickens.
    Marcin Dabrowsky likes this.
    12-28-15 02:11 PM
    The Davil is a spy for the Chinese government.
    The plot thickens.
    What's the latest with the Davil?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 12:04 PM
    Nothing that is said in Waterloo means cr^p. All the promises on the PlayBook were broken, so expect the same on BB10.
    12-31-15 12:15 PM
    What's the latest with the Davil?
    You will have to ask Marcin.
    12-31-15 12:48 PM
    The only reason I see BlackBerry not working is two things.

Monetizing ads in apps, Monetizing BlackBerry Channels, you can do that by just making a few calls, put up some links and get paid. If you have the audience in numbers. My channel is number 1 in its category and I make money by advertising websites.

For the app gap, there was an article released here in CrackBerry in which CrackBerry posted a book on how to program cascades, it so seems the one making the most money is Nemori Oliver.

Check out GTR Lifestyle at C001247FA
    12-31-15 03:30 PM
120 ... 345