Using Homeserver with Ubuntu 14.04 with StrongSWAN.
    Just wondering if you are able to make and receive BBM video/voice calls when connected through your server.

For some reason whenever I (and other BB10) devices connect to it, everything works (including BBM chats), except for voice and video calls.

Would you mind posting the conn section of your ipsec.config file?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 08:20 AM

Sorry, I don't know but this is the rest of the support email..

"The servers you connect to via the bb hostname should direct you to a server that has the lowest ping, what i could do is add some BB servers in LA if that location is more suited for you."

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    TorGuard Advanced Support
    E: [email protected] | W: torguard.net

They , TorGuard, has been very helpful and responsive. I get the impression that they will do their best to support BB devices as best they can...just my impression.
    OMFG that's amazing. I talked to Torguard support last year and couldn't get the vpn to work on my phone but kept the service since I liked the openvpn service on my computer. That Bb.torguard.tg server did not exist last year. Just got my phone up and running. Freken awesome. (BlackBerry should still get openvpn running asap)

Posted via CB10
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    12-22-14 03:37 PM
    OMFG that's amazing. I talked to Torguard support last year and couldn't get the vpn to work on my phone but kept the service since I liked the openvpn service on my computer. That Bb.torguard.tg server did not exist last year. Just got my phone up and running. Freken awesome. (BlackBerry should still get openvpn running asap)

Posted via CB10
    Very cool. Glad to help.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 09:20 PM
    I was using Private Internet Access on my computer and it's great. However the app never worked on BB10 but I was able to use their proxy service with Torrent on my z10 and it worked good. Unfortunately since upgrading to the official 10.3.1 Ttorrent no longer works which is a huge bummer and I am not the only one experiencing the issue with Ttorrent after the upgrade.

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Z10
    02-24-15 09:01 PM
    I might pull the trigger on the PureVPN
    They have a deal right now with DNS. Been wanting to get PIA but sadly they don't have IKEv2.

https://billing.purevpn.com/cart.php...ocode=BVSAFF75
    12-11-15 03:31 PM
    TorGuard has one of the best privacy policies, uses AES-256bit encryption on certain servers, their own DNS servers, and all of their servers now support IKEv2 for BB10.
    12-13-15 03:17 AM
    Used to use PureVPN but too slow and unstable when using OpenVpn. Now using HideMyAss and big improvement. Stable fast OpenVpn connections using the OpenVPN Client app on my encrypted M9.
    03-02-16 11:20 AM
    I can recommend hide.me! They have a good customer service, good instructions an one can pay in bitcoin.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 02:08 PM
    Witopia is what I use. It's fast and they very supportive if you run through problems

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 11:56 PM
85 ... 234