KEYBOARD SHORT-CUTS FOR ALL!

A roll your own universal keyboard short cut for particular features of any existing non-keyboard mapped applications. (menu's, buttons,series of swipe actions etc)
    So that every app that has no keyboard support may be mapped with keyboard shortcuts, within the context of that app running.
    The keyboard app would snap to the existing app,
    and intercept all keystrokes when the app was in focus,
    and supply the equivalent swipe feature as if the app received that instruction from the touch screen.
    Some innovative means: for a reader type app , map the space bar to a move down of so many lines (font size dependent) to mimic a page down).
    For games to map actions to keystrokes (ie fire or whatever the spacebar)....giving your games joystick like controls, even with the capacitive touch functionality(as a substitute for a joystick?

A possible method of learning is set the keystroke, and record the actions by your gestures, until you complete the 'macro' ...possibly include <pause for input> type constructs withing these keystroke shortcuts.
    04-16-17 02:07 AM
    I just want to be able to block calls on my Classic. If I could do that, i'd be so happy. And also, android 5+ runtime. Then I could actually consider running the Classic as my main device.

As an added bonus, i'd like the ability for a default calendar. When I add an appointment, it goes into my local calendar. I want it to go to my gmail calendar by default. That way I don't have to spend time manually changing the location to save every calendar appointment.
    Settings>accounts>set defaults>change the calendar to your desired one. It worked for me, it offers to save to my hotmail by default.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-17 02:14 AM
    A tweak that will be able to attract developers to go back build apps for BB10 would be nice
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    04-16-17 03:00 AM
    I would like to have a Close-All button in the Open-Apps page. As is, I have to individually close multiple apps one by one.

I would also like to be able to send an address card without sending my notes in the address card (a send address & phone ONLY button). As is, I take screen shots of the address card and edit shrink the image to the relevant fields.

Please make the clock icon display current time like the calendar icon displays the current date.

Please make copy-paste functionality more flexible between apps; I can hardly copy paste paragraphs between messages in text & email.

Please enable keyboard sound in calculator.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-17 02:33 PM
    dark hub for BB10? 😂
    04-17-17 06:30 PM
    By now, shouldn't everyone just be happy if they pushed out 10.3.3.9999? Nothing really improved, just an updated number that stands next to vaporware aka 10.3.4......

Posted via CB10
    04-17-17 06:35 PM
    Now that Google has opened up Android to competition via Russian Competitioin Watchdog ruling.....let's see a Google Play sandbox within bb10
    perhaps isolate its calling the mothership all the time, such that it cannot unless the "sandbox" is open and running. With a bb10 killswitch to disable it, and the amazon appstore at will (ie silence activity) if the user desires. That way the complaints of no-apps can be satisfied, and the needs for continued privacy/security might also be satisfied.
    see also:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12840312

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/google-re...--finance.html
    04-18-17 09:15 AM
    I'd like a 'connect to OneDrive for Business' app so that I can access my Office 365 cloud storage with the native file manager. Shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 02:35 PM
    Now that Google has opened up Android to competition via Russian Competitioin Watchdog ruling.....let's see a Google Play sandbox within bb10
    perhaps isolate its calling the mothership all the time, such that it cannot unless the "sandbox" is open and running. With a bb10 killswitch to disable it, and the amazon appstore at will (ie silence activity) if the user desires. That way the complaints of no-apps can be satisfied, and the needs for continued privacy/security might also be satisfied.
    see also:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12840312

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/google-re...--finance.html
    There's nobody and nowhere left to do anything BB10...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 09:14 PM
    bb10 browser ....show cookie details
    bb10 browser .... optional load default web page /home page when starting up. (yes there is already add a website to your homescreen like its an app - which kind of does the same thing)
    bb10 general .....optional phone start-up apps feature ...automatically load user selected apps at startup/reboot...or prompt for this once everything is loaded and on the home screen (if the option is set) in case you want to bypass.
    bb10 general ....display/edit clipboard (to add text or alter the clipboard before copying/pasting, or a multi tabbed clipboard)
    04-28-17 12:44 AM
1,485 ... 585960