It would be best if you make an auto answer(voice) machine for incoming phone call when the phone is bedside mode...,means you when you don't want to take calls

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 02:18 PM
    It would be best if you make an auto answer(voice) machine for incoming phone call when the phone is bedside mode...,means you when you don't want to take calls

Posted via CB10
    Ok put you in the 10 OS feature requests etc.
    07-16-14 02:30 PM
    one more active frame 'request', some apps should just close when swiped, no reason for the phone or contacts to swipe down to an active frame. There is no information on the active frame, and nothing you can do with an active frame of the phone app. It's really just a giant phone app icon, we already have an icon for the phone, so this just makes closing out the phone a 2 step process.
    07-16-14 02:57 PM
    i know there is BlackBerry.icanmakeitbetter.com, but i see no excuses not to provide language packs matching the support of
    swype. This is a real pain with the autocorrect when going out of the supported zone. If it would be a bloat providing all of them, it shall nonetheless be possible selecting our language combination needs. because turning off the autocorrect (especially with space bar), is not welcome when using supported language.
    For now would be better using the language button to quickly toggle on/off the autocorrect, instead of slowly going to the settings.
    07-19-14 03:04 AM
    Would like the ability in universal search to search notes in contacts. This is a critical tool if one can only remember a word or number associated with a contact
    07-19-14 02:13 PM
    Agree. I have sent way too many texts which were unfinished
    07-19-14 03:47 PM
    The calculator screen for conversions has a bug. the number fields are reversed with respect to the selected conversion. I would like this fixed. Thank BB.
    07-22-14 12:08 PM
    As there is a swipe to the left side to delete a word, there can be a swipe from the left side to the right side which can be used as a cursor across the words.

There is a tweak in cydia, IOS, iPhone called, swipe selection which has the same function and it is very useful....

Posted via my awesome Z10 STL100-3
    07-31-14 02:13 PM
    I want the function to close all the running apps simultaneously and the default theme of the Hub should be black.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    08-06-14 12:57 AM
    I'm a legacy user as a my second phone but things that are essential are:

- open API for Fonware
    - assignment of the keys
    - allow skins
    - option to toggle the touchscreen on/off
    - ability to "downgrade"
    - less gesture driven menus
    flyingsolid likes this.
    08-06-14 07:18 AM
    I want the VPN connection to connect/reconnect only after full device connectivity is present or user initiation (such as BB service) after reentering service areas or after reboots. What I experience is if the VPN connects early, other services like BBM don't work until after the VPN is disconnected/reconnected.

Also, I want the VPN to automatically disconnect and reconnect, similar to power optimization, only if data cannot be transmitted successfully, for whatever reason even if a data connection is present.

I still want to see homescreen shortcuts, alphanumeric dialing, clear field menu options, more API that were available on BBOS, redesigned phone dialer for Q5, Q10 and Classic (not for Passport), and a proper Tasks and Memo app that is not Remember.
    08-09-14 04:16 PM
    Ability to view full email headers.
    sum one and flyingsolid like this.
    08-10-14 04:17 AM
    My small list:
    1. Extension of universal search to phone logs, content of sms n remember app. And. Merely opening the note is not sufficient, it needs to highlight the keyword in the note.
    2. Either make use of the alphanumeric keypad in the phone app or make it a numeric keypad. Let it pop up the contact with the respective key combination.

From 8703e till Z10. BB rocks!!!
    08-10-14 10:13 PM
    +1
    I wish the app "Sweep" to be inbuilt. Or let some additional gestures be user defined like tap, tap-tap, swipe up, swipe down, swipe left, swipe right, swipe down left, swipe down right, swipe up left, swipe up right, and user defined keyboard shortcuts for all touch devices. :P

08-11-14 12:06 AM
    I would be pleased if I could "quick launch " specific apps with pressing the one of the buttons on my qwerty keyboard instead of making calls. I use a few apps more frequently than calling the same person (and not a big fan of runing apps in the background all the time)

And also (but this is mainly a Hungarian issue) long pressing alphabet which after a while became uppercase and after it I can see the options of accents is just really slow, if I want to write something there is the shift key for this...

Q10 is my Qmpanion
    08-11-14 12:28 AM
    I miss the tiny Tx/Rx icon on the upper right corner.
    I also want to turn off the screen by gesture

Z10 SLT100-3
    08-11-14 01:13 AM
    I'd love to see the ability to copy and paste images directly into SMS messages like iPhone and Android can. I keep sending the link or saving the picture and attaching it.
    08-11-14 09:23 PM
    Can I have a way to add pictures to calendar? I want the ability to add a picture to a day in the calendar and have the option to set the recurrence.
    08-18-14 11:51 AM
    If APN is not on the SIM card or not sent by carrier, make APN editable.
    08-20-14 07:20 AM
    A few more in my list:
    1. An option to undo and redo whenever I type
    2. Support to iOS apps
    3. Support to .jnlp files

08-20-14 08:55 PM
    Move numbers to right side of the key board (Q10 and similar)
    08-26-14 10:18 AM
    I’d like to see emoji support and I’d like to have a status bar (battery, time, network..) on top all the time
    08-27-14 02:24 PM
    I would REALLY love to be able to set my home screen like either or both of the following.....

1) If remember app and calendar app's active frame showed full info instead of one event in calendar and just a check mark in remember, this first one would be my absolute dream.

2) Or, if we could pin a couple active frames on top, then put icons below, that would be cool too.
    Attached Thumbnails What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-bb-homescreen-1.jpg   What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-bb-homescreen-2.jpg  
    09-04-14 02:25 PM
    I need graphic equaliser for the music player of z10.

Ordinary bis that happens on any other BlackBerry of older version should be possible with BlackBerry 10. How can the master fail to do what the older version is doing just like that?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 02:34 PM
    Include support for Google Play Services, and include landscape locking.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 01:20 PM
1,485 ... 5051525354 ...