1,485 ... 4344454647 ...
tools
    I miss the old call screen. Wish BB restore in next OS update
    02-02-14 05:15 AM
    Dark themed Hub
    Graheem and Bor Navas like this.
    02-02-14 06:07 AM
    Performance / Battery Life Slider

A simple slider type setting that allows you to slide between performance and battery life. For example, at different levels, animations are made simpler, PIM data isn't updated as frequently, location based stuff turns off, and maybe even the internal clock slows down.

For 90% of what I do on my handheld, I don't need performance graphics: it's a communications device. I could accept a little less flash if it would gain me battery life.
    02-02-14 10:15 PM
    After Hours Auto Reboot?

Whenever I restart my Q10, it seems to work better for a while. Clearly memory is less fragmented, less processes are running, etc. Would it be possible to add a nightly restart so that my phone is fresh when I get up? Might do more harm than good for many users, but it would be fine for me.
    02-02-14 10:18 PM
    Ability to turn light on and off during BBMv chat.

Need some POW? Follow POW on BBM channels C004634C3 and find all the big snow spots.
    02-04-14 07:04 AM
    I love that they added a stock flashlight app, but it's still a bit too "buried."

It would be really nice if it there was an option to include lock screen flashlight access (like the camera).
    Seriously?
    Graheem likes this.
    02-05-14 08:54 AM
    Seriously?
    Why not?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-05-14 12:23 PM
    Yes, lock screen flashlight would be very handy when you need it quick, in the dark.
    Just Me likes this.
    02-05-14 02:42 PM
    Auto on/off (which included device turning on at alarm clock time) - was option in BBOS

Can't 'hide' files (should be option in file properties) - was option in BBOS

'Remember' integrated Evernote not syncing all files/folders

Can't save Android storage to SD (known issue with 10.21.1925 stock Android Runtime.
    02-05-14 02:48 PM
    - Longer interval for screen turn off when browser is in reader mode so that the user can take his / her time with reading let's say 6 minutes!
    - The Ability to take panoramic photos
    - the ability to install apps on micro sd both android and BlackBerry 10's
    02-05-14 10:07 PM
    Performance / Battery Life Slider

A simple slider type setting that allows you to slide between performance and battery life. For example, at different levels, animations are made simpler, PIM data isn't updated as frequently, location based stuff turns off, and maybe even the internal clock slows down.

For 90% of what I do on my handheld, I don't need performance graphics: it's a communications device. I could accept a little less flash if it would gain me battery life.
    That's quite interesting an intuitive, I'll probably add that there should be a switch or so that let a person know that they are activating this feature, or else the silly complaints that the "phones taking forever to load youtube vid" would come about. So that by default, it'll be regular, but once activated, folks could do whatever

Also, do you know if any other phone out there already has this feature?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 10:11 PM
    I want digit grouping in the calculator along with a financial calculator mode.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 07:43 AM
    Ability to choose a default font color for typing emails, rather than having to format each email every time. That should've been on bb10 1.0, never mind 10.0! And it's still not here.
    Just Me likes this.
    02-07-14 05:31 PM
    Since these are little computers, I'd like the option of if the phone is plugged in charging to turn off the screen timeout.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    modine likes this.
    02-09-14 02:58 PM
    "Send" button in texts/bbms require double tap to prevent early sending of messages when trying to move cursor to edit, etc.
    Just Me and jabroniw like this.
    02-10-14 04:55 AM
    Since these are little computers, I'd like the option of if the phone is plugged in charging to turn off the screen timeout.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    In BB7 when you plugged it in would turn off battery saving mode so you could practically have two modes. When plugged in the screen time out was at maximin setting.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    02-10-14 06:25 AM
    Surprised this one isn't there, or maybe I'm missing something. Compose BBM group message from hub.

Posted via CB10
    Just Me and yvpan1 like this.
    02-10-14 01:52 PM
    Quick reminder from hub. Add the ability to program a quick 5 minute reminder in your calendar directly from HUB. Reminding you to call someone back after a busy signal, followup on an email or anything like that.

Need some POW? Follow POW on BBM channels C004634C3 and find all the big snow spots.
    bob_tn likes this.
    02-11-14 02:41 PM
    I would like to see the return of the ability to have individual contacts ignore the current notification profile, so that when I go to bed, I can set to silent but if said contact calls in an emergency, it will ring through.
    cubsncards likes this.
    02-11-14 06:45 PM
    what i want to see will be:
    - a dedicated refresh button to be placed in the Hub on the top right corner of the "BlackBerry Hub" blue bar with a squircle & BB logo (or anything) so it will be easier for us to refresh/sync our emails rather than to press the 3 dots button then go to "refresh"
    - ability to INSTALL APPS on the SD CARD
    - ability to expunge/clear any app cache!
    - more features on the camera! panorama mode is A MUST!
    - integration of the phone app with google/bing (just like what the nexus 5 can do)
    - ability to dim the screen rather than quickly shuts off after the time-out period has elapsed (like PB)
    - bring back the ability we used to have on 10.1 MR where we can simply hit shift+enter to add a line on BBM
    02-12-14 12:23 AM
    hoping for a less software bugs issues. and second is, the big black space in the hub (top). it is spacious indeed. make a use of it. like pic. display of the owner, or etc. and last.... THEMES! customizable interface is plus factor for the users.
    Last edited by Ralph Kelvin Estebar; 02-12-14 at 03:55 AM.
    02-12-14 03:44 AM
    I'm liking how the OS is updating. 10.2.1 brings a snappy performance for me, plus lots of fixes and new features I like.

Have to say though, contacts is still glitchy for me. It has a weird habit of merging details from completely unrelated contact cards. For example, John Smith and Peter George (made up names) will randomly merge details for me. No idea why. I thought it would be fixed with 10.2.1 but am still seeing this issue where photos change, names change etc.
    02-12-14 11:38 AM
    I would like for the ability to add priority to notifications.
    02-12-14 03:34 PM
    ...didn't read all entries and as there's no compendium some of these may have been mentioned before.

1) Multiple local calendars
    2) Categories or tags for appointments/events and a way of filtering by them.
    3) Integration between Reminder en Calendar.
    4) Left-menu-filter-option "Local contacts" in Contacts.
    5) Categories or tags for contacts (familiy, friends, xmas-card list, etc) and a way of filtering by them.
    6) Over-due reminders shown on the active-frame.
    7) When more than two reminders in active-frame then please scroll through all active reminders.
    8) Calendar active-frame not only showing next-event for today but also if next event is on other day.
    9) Beter import / export tools voor local contacts to and from vcard & csv formats.
    10) Ability to "pin" certain favourite active-frames to the first 4 positions of the homescreen.
    11) A way to invoke the cursor-tool from the physical keyboard or one of the collapsable sidebars.
    12) A list view for the Calendar.
    13) Native webDAV support for filemanager (as in Playcloud 10).
    14) Encrypted folders & files.

Grtz, skeuri
    All those, less strike-outs (for me), and add:
    Auto On/Off!
    The ability to keep ALL emails forever <---- this one is killing me for all accounts but Gmail
    Last edited by modine; 02-12-14 at 09:30 PM.
    02-12-14 08:37 PM
    Love the pinch function in the HUB. Would like a second gesture to do the same thing. Pinch vertically to filter for unread emails and pinch horizontally to filter for draft emails.

02-13-14 01:14 AM
1,485 ... 4344454647 ...