04-28-17 12:44 AM
1,485 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    some of these are mentioned already:

- the profile sound/alert customization level we are used to in BB
    - the camera app has no date/time stamps? not even date naming for the picture files? this is a glaring ommission imo. its been a standard for so long and is there in pretty much an digital photo taking device that I know of.
    05-14-13 01:47 AM
    I want the auto correct in the space bar go back to original font and in blue.
    pttptppt likes this.
    05-16-13 12:23 AM
    If you are sending > 6MB files through a messaging system, you are doing it wrong. You should be doing it via Dropbox or an equivalent. Polite, well mannered people using messaging systems send links except for very small attachments. Someone is paying for all the bandwidth you are using.
    Whatsapp is an example of a crappy application that breaks a whole lot of sensible design rules but is popular because it does things that it really should not do.
    The 6Mb limit exists on email attachemts too.
    Next you'll be telling us not to email attachments or links too.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    05-16-13 04:55 AM
    I would like the volume of music to drop when a message comes in the same as it did with the last update. The music drop was lonngggg with the OS that came with the phone, they perfected it with the last update and now exacerbated it with 10.1 compared to the first OS versions way.

It's ruining my down time with The Carpenters.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 11:25 AM
    In BB App World, I'd like a filter to show only native apps.
    05-16-13 03:25 PM
    I would like to see in the music portion an option to queue the next song. So u can choose the line up of songs u want to play. It would make it so u don't have to choose every single next song and choose an appropriate list for the night

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 11:54 PM
    Being a heavy texter I would love to have check boxes beside individual texts I'd like to delete. (Like in the pic I posted, sorry for the blurriness) I find if you have a long thread going, the way you have to delete individual texts now to be very time consuming.

It would be nice to be able to 'Select All', and then uncheck the individual texts you don't want deleted in a thread. Very efficient. This option was available on my older Samsung G Ace, and it was one of the few things I really liked about it.

Attachment 161318
    Did you get your laundry done?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 12:58 PM
    Haha! Indeed I did, thank you for asking.
    05-19-13 03:39 PM
    They should put a way to go to the top to the page like iOS in any app u are or browser. Sorry if this wasn't the right thread.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 06:42 PM
    They should put a way to go to the top to the page like iOS in any app u are or browser. Sorry if this wasn't the right thread.

Posted via CB10
    In the browser, click 'T' on the keyboard for top and 'B' for bottom. As for apps, I think that depends on which app you're using. For example, in the CB10 app (Crackberry site app), 'T' and 'B' keyboard shortcuts work to automatically scroll to top and bottom of the page.
    05-19-13 07:09 PM
    Music App needs some love:
    The track "Sliding Cursor" should STAY along with the basic controls on the most bottom part while you are browsing around the app for quick access.

I hate when I try to grab that sliding thing to FF a song, I always miss the point and what happens is that the app thinks I'm sliding the whole screen and leaves the song with all its controls!! Then I have to go to the menu to click on Now Playing to get back.. Frustrating.

I wish I could just drop folders from my desktop with all my sorted music and not have to deal with the huge mess the music app does to sort out by itself...

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 05:45 AM
    I use bluetooth headset on my motorbike and when I connect it to the Q10 and press button on the headset, it just does not play the music where I left it (after killing the music app from the active frames) but plays some random music, also with shuffle off and repeat set to once. Please fix this.

I also do not like only one alarm that can be set

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 03:41 AM
    Lyric Support for Music App.

Japanese Input.
    05-22-13 04:15 AM
    Want to switch between bluetooth devices while listening to media.

My bt headset plays music but when I get in my car i want to switch to the BlackBerry stereo gateway. I had this on my Bold
    Now it is just a mission.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    05-22-13 11:36 AM
    I'd like a full dark theme on the Q10.

05-22-13 11:47 AM
    - Digit grouping in the calculator. It is difficult to read 1000000000. It should read 1,000,000,000. They removed landscape orientation yet can't don't implement digit grouping???

- Ability to delete local calender entries. I've tried everything possible to delete them but they won't go away. They randomly reappear after I delete them. If I edit them, the unedited entries reappear and I have 3-4 entries for the same thing. So annoying to clean them up. If I use Google as my default calender, where are these local calender entries coming from? My BlackBerry account uses an account that has no calender entries in it, so the local calender should be empty

- BlackBerry Travel entries in the calender show up in 24 clock format, yet still have AM and PM in the entry. Does anyone QA this stuff? For example, 17:00 shows up as 17:00 PM or 06:45 shows up as 06:45 AM. Seems very unprofessional to let something like that happen if you're trying to cater to professionals who travel or use their phones to get things done
    05-22-13 10:07 PM
    Improved battery life on the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 04:47 AM
    Z10 is working great specially with latest update, but will like to see the phone number of incoming calls and outgoing calls, this happens with my contacts cell number, you only see the name but not the number dialed.
    05-24-13 07:41 AM
    - Digit grouping in the calculator. It is difficult to read 1000000000. It should read 1,000,000,000. They removed landscape orientation yet can't don't implement digit grouping???

- Ability to delete local calender entries. I've tried everything possible to delete them but they won't go away. They randomly reappear after I delete them. If I edit them, the unedited entries reappear and I have 3-4 entries for the same thing. So annoying to clean them up. If I use Google as my default calender, where are these local calender entries coming from? My BlackBerry account uses an account that has no calender entries in it, so the local calender should be empty

- BlackBerry Travel entries in the calender show up in 24 clock format, yet still have AM and PM in the entry. Does anyone QA this stuff? For example, 17:00 shows up as 17:00 PM or 06:45 shows up as 06:45 AM. Seems very unprofessional to let something like that happen if you're trying to cater to professionals who travel or use their phones to get things done
    Thought I was going mad with the local calander thing! I use outlook as my default so local should be empty too.

05-24-13 10:41 AM
    Have the "back" button on every screen.
    On some screens you will get a "done" button at the top right but no "< back" button in the bottom left corner. For example, Properties screen in File Manager has no back button so you have to move your thumb all the way to top to go back. Consistency is important.
    05-27-13 08:38 AM
    We need the ability to modify contact entries from other apps! For example I have contacts who have linked facebook and linking info, I want to be able to delete the double phone entries, edit the phone numbers, delete birthdays etc. Right now any changes you make do not save! I absolutely hate the double and sometimes triple entries! Its all one contact once linked, make it act like one!
    05-29-13 10:58 AM
    Agree with the contact fixes. Above.

The contacts app is a mess and needs to be fixed if BlackBerry is going to remain a took for business. This linked contacts stuff is terribly executed.

Forget the stuff from Facebook etc and let me have full and complete control of my address book back please.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 11:03 AM
    I would like to be able to change the font on my phone.

Posted via CB10 using my flick-ity keyboard .
    05-29-13 05:21 PM
    Ok, love my Z10 but there are few function that make me want through my phone out the window.

These much need tools are essential to making the BB10 software seamless and smooth in both everyday and business use.

Issue 1: Selecting, copping, cut and past-

In both text messaging and emailing I get clients emailing me information, I select address, phone, etc I go the calendar or another app to post this information and either I get nothing pasted or I get the entire messaged pasted.

The same goes for the web browser app, I want to copy something or in particular the web address it's self, I select and when I go to pasted it nothing.

Very frustrating!!!

Issue 2: Calling or Copying a number -

In the text messaging menu of the Hub, it great you can hold down on the number and get a nice menu of options but the one thing that is missing is "Copy The Number!"

Issue 4: Calendar Entry Boxes -

Could we have these box a little bigger, I personally find then too small for in putting and editing information.

In the phone option there is a bug if a number calls you once copping a number easy but if they call you more than once it won't copy.

Issue 3. Calling A Phone Number -

It's great in the last update that you can now call a number directly from a text or email but can we do so from websites as well.

Issue 4: Calendar Entry Boxes -

Could we have these boxes a little bigger, I personally find them too small for in putting or editing information.

I am on the road all day and always on the go, I need these features to make my work flow quick and easy rather than extremely frustrating
    Last edited by Joseph K Muscat; 05-29-13 at 06:17 PM.
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    05-29-13 05:37 PM
    1. Fix contacts:
    I turn off FaceBook and twitter contacts, yet they turn up when I try to save a contact with the same name. Also BlackBerry Link doesn't detect the contacts saved on my MacBook.
    2.Option to turn off Push Notifications.
    I usually don't use push notifications for all applications except messengers and mail applications. Need an option to turn off notifications similar to the one on iOS (Foursquare notifications are really annoying at times).
    3.Multiple alarms.
    4. Toggle for Mobile Data in the notification pull down.
    5. Improve HDR and also option to save original image along with the HDR image.
    6. Search the Now Playing Playlist in Music rather than searching the entire library.
    7. Reader Mode in Browser(Desperately needed on the Q10).
    Last edited by Jeswin Simon; 06-02-13 at 09:32 AM.
    05-30-13 07:28 AM
1,485 ... 2122232425 ...