I would love it if the phone function was not treated like an 'app' and was like text messages part of the hub where you can just swipe to the main screen or other apps. It is frustrating having to swipe up and out of the phone function after completing calls. It would also be useful to have favorite contacts within the phone dial pad rather than just nominating 3 'speed dials'.

Definitely a paste option within the dial pad.

Better customisation of alerts, especially for contacts. In OS7 you could nominate the tone for text messages as well as the volume of the customised tone.

Ability to nominate just missed calls as part of hub rather than all calls.
    04-11-13 09:07 PM
    Basically, add the functionality we lost from BB7, haha.

I'm sure BlackBerry is working on this stuff though... They obviously know what a great product they have in BB7 so I would assume they are working on bringing that functionality to BB10.
    04-11-13 10:36 PM
    Search for text calls whatsapp contact from hub.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-11-13 10:43 PM
    Definitely a paste option within the dial pad.
    I wrote a little app to do this.
    04-12-13 12:39 AM
    I want to get showcase mode back. I was pretty disappointed after not finding the option on the Z10. I know that they probably did this because of performance and battery issues, but it's something that I've really gotten to love on my PlayBook. I want the browser to be able to load a page while it's minimized (as an active frame) and not have to be IN an app in order for it to finish loading/refreshing.
    04-12-13 03:04 AM
    1) I would like to be able to swipe an active frame out of existence like on the Playbook.
    2) I often accidentally hit "Send" when I am trying to delete a character, thereby sending a partial text with an error in it. This has been noted often...just chiming in...
    3) Profiles and notifications! Probably the biggest downer for those that are used to OS7 and previous. I want individual notification sounds for each contact not only for ringtones but also text tones. And I need my Level 1 nofitications or something similar--I am in IT and when an alarm is emailed from a server, I need it to make a sound. I don't let my emails make sounds normally because there are just too many of them and most are non-urgent.
    Last edited by swalker2001; 04-12-13 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Misspelling
    04-12-13 09:00 AM
    The browser does load when in active frame. I just tried it right now.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:55 AM
    As others have mentioned. To be able to go to the next email when you are viewing an email.

I noticed we are able to pull out the keyboard from any screen we are on by swiping two fingers from the bottom up.

With that in mind, when we are just reading an email (not in reply mode), we can pull up the keyboard and click "N" for next. But don't let the keyboard disappear.

Someone else mentioned to allow us to swipe up or down when reading an email to go read the previous or next email. That will work if emails are short. If it is a long email, you would have to scroll before it let's you swipe to the next email.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 11:09 AM
    I travel a lot really miss "Home time" display on your alarm clock in bedside mode. Don't think many people made use of it but it was nice to have the little indicator on. No matter what time zone I was in I always knew what time it was back home without having to do the math myself

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 11:29 AM
    I use my phone for music pretty much more than anything, especially in the car so my #1 wish would be to have the voice control change songs, artists, etc

I neeed this.

Posted via CB10
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    04-12-13 04:22 PM
    This is a great suggestion. I have added it to the master list http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...d-here-794546/

I use my phone for music pretty much more than anything, especially in the car so my #1 wish would be to have the voice control change songs, artists, etc

I neeed this.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 04:58 PM
    Can you please make adding(installing) Android apps easy. If you've used an Android phone you've probably seen how easy it is to install .apk apps and games. It would be nice if we too could just install .bar files quick and easy just by clicking install and not having to side load them via laptops.
    I like this suggestion I'm going to add it to my master list
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...d-here-794546/

most everything else you mentioned is already there.
    Joseph K Muscat likes this.
    04-12-13 05:07 PM
    I'd like to see the option to hide the menu bar in the browser with a swipe down from the top, just want to maximize real estate as much as possible.
    04-12-13 09:18 PM
    Need a quick scroll option. When you scroll down a handle should appear so you can grab the handle and quickly move to the part of the page or list you want.

For example in the music library list, if you want to go to the bottom you have to keep scrolling down forever. Also on long websites (like if it has a comment section), keep having to scroll down over and over.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 11:10 AM
    I would like more options to dial a number!

1) I would like to dial number from calendared events

2) I would like to copy and past number in the dial Pad

3) In the text app, we have the option to add text to an existing contact but we don`t have the option to add as a new contact.
    04-13-13 02:11 PM
    I'm finding I'm using my desktop and laptop less and less now that I have my Z10. This is a huge stride forward towards the future of mobile computing IMO. One of the reasons for my change is the awesome browser. In an effort to differentiate themselves I think BlackBerry needs to leverage the performance of the browser.

BlackBerry should build the capacity to have third party developed browser 'extensions' or 'add-ons' like chrome/firefox.

Posted via CB10
    merli001 likes this.
    04-13-13 03:10 PM
    I like this suggestion I'm going to add it to my master list
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...d-here-794546/

most everything else you mentioned is already there.
    Never gonna happen. Just sayin
    04-13-13 07:40 PM
    It takes too long from when I answer my phone and push speaker for it to actually activate speaker phone. Too long.

Posted via CB10 using my flick-ity keyboard .
    04-14-13 01:43 PM
    Never gonna happen. Just sayin
    Certainly not if you don't ask or try for it

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:56 PM
    Certainly not if you don't ask or try for it

Posted via CB10
    That's not the case here. It's a security issue that BlackBerry won't budge on. It's been thoroughly discussed
    04-14-13 01:59 PM
    I've not read the thread, but I have some tweaks I would love to see.

Option to add a few (for example 6) quickbuttons in the pull down menu (the one where the Wifi, BT etc quicksettings are located).
    Then I would like to be able to have a quickbutton with profile options, so I can quickle change from profile silent, airplane, noisy, meeting, bedsitemode etc.
    Next a Power button as a quickbutton, when pressing the power button have the option to reboot, shutdown, standby. Same idea as I have on the Playbook.
    Next, change the gesture for the quickmenu to where it is on the playbook, right and left upper corner, swipe to center. So you can always access is even if you are in an app. The gesture top to center can remain intact that way for app menu's. The way to restart the hub will not fucntion that way, but why not make it possible in the quickmenu to restart the hub?

With the quickmenu options, you could also add NFC on/off switch, If you want that of course, since it will be a user menu option.

That way you do not have to go trhough menu settings for things you use the most.
    04-15-13 02:39 AM
    Oh, yeah, another (although someone may have already said it):

The ability, as with 7.0 and older OS, to select how one can hear music while playing the music app. Like, I may not want to listen to music through my bluetooth, but want to listen to music from my device and need to have my bluetooth on. Used to be able to select whether music is played through bluetooth, speaker, or headset. Can't believe its not included, or am I missing something (hopefully)?
    04-16-13 07:31 PM
    What i want to see, i hope bb devs are listening

1)Auto On Feature
    2)Alarm going off with Z10 in half off mode
    3)Able to select multiple messages in a swipe rather than to click each message one by one
    4)native battery percentage at the info bar (less the need for an app)
    5)able to customize the length of vibration (following 9900 style, Long or short buzz)
    6)able to customize lockscreen and menu screen wallpaper. 1 wallpaper for each side
    7)hopefully a shortcut to access network mode (between LTE, 3G and 2G, its taking quite a few steps to get into that)
    8)able to unlock screen with a short and quick swipe against the lockscreen (takes too far to unlock the screen)
    9)or maybe a option to choose to unlock screen via the sleep button
    10)to allow 3rd party apps like whatapps to appear in the HUB as whatsapp instead of notification
    11)able to delete mail without deleting on server

that's about it now till i get to use my z10.
    First day z10 user here btw! coming from 9630, 9700, 9900 to z10.
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    04-17-13 11:25 AM
    here's an idea:

I came from a 9900 and was a power user at that:

Give my new z10 all the same capabilities, at the very least, that my 9900 could do.

do it quick 'cause I'm getting a little impatient and I've only had the phone for 12 hours so far.
    04-17-13 02:32 PM
    I really really want the Q10 as I've loved my BBs in the past with the QWERTY keyboard but the deal breaker for me is BB 10 not having Japanese input or any other East Asian languages. I do a great deal of communication with Japanese peeps in my line of work and can't imagine why BB would completely leave this out. Isn't this a business communication device? We need to be able to communicate with others oversees and not just domestically. I know that BB strategy does not include having devices in Japan yet but users here in the US and Europe markets need to communicate with them. This just doesn't make any sense. I don't want to have to side load android apps or download the only BB app to be able to input Japanese.
    04-17-13 02:59 PM
1,485 ... 1819202122 ...