04-28-17 01:44 AM
1,485 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    Ability to copy/paste a phone number from the browser (or anywhere for that matter) into the Dial Pad. Seems that the only work-around is to create a contact for whatever phone number you copy.
    This, except for you should be able to just touch the number in the browser and have it open in the Phone app like Android and iOS both do
    04-04-13 04:51 PM
    Mapping directly from the Calendar Appointment in the location field. I should be able to tap the location(address or buisness name and get a mapped route)

Currently there is limited function within the appointment
    Last edited by AngryEdmontonian; 04-06-13 at 09:52 AM. Reason: spelling
    elGuapoTorres and DINGSTER1 like this.
    04-04-13 04:56 PM
    This, except for you should be able to just touch the number in the browser and have it open in the Phone app like Android and iOS both do
    I can do this?

Not on all sites but on 95%, but I'm pretty sure its dependant on how the site is coded(Maybe its a text field and not an actual executable)? could be wrong.
    04-04-13 05:01 PM
    Sad thing is that you can do this with Z10 if you use a sideloaded android browser (e.g. Dolphin), but not in the native browser!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 05:10 PM
    When putting apps in a folder, I would like the option to line them up along the bottom of the screen instead of along the top. Makes for easier one-handed use.

All my most commonly used apps are set along the bottom row of the phone so a tad bizarre when I open a folder with only 4 apps in it and have to reach to the top of the phone to access them.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 05:14 PM
    Looks like some of your prayers will be answered.

What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-cbn_zps0ef8b4a6.jpg
    What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-cbn2_zps5ca580e5.jpg

04-05-13 09:07 PM
    I would like to see a hot spot toggle added to the pull down on the Z10 home screen.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-06-13 04:43 PM
    Everyone has already said the major things. But Emoji support would be nice....
    EsJayDee likes this.
    04-06-13 05:25 PM
    I want some more customisation. Percentage vs battery symbol, apps in the bottom bar, colour of the bottom bar, colour of the writing on the lock screen, option to have a hub or messages shortcut on the lock screen like the camera one, option to choose the 2 notification profiles you change through when hit the button in the quick settings

Posted via CB10
    kolok likes this.
    04-06-13 09:31 PM
    Double swipe down from top bezel to lock the phone. Hub goes back to hub after closing and reading message. Option to have more than one displayed event on lock screen. Option to have iPhone like text notification on lock screen this one should stay a option for privacy conditions. Option after peeking into the hub from previous application and swiping up or left to return back to the app instead of back into the cascade tiles.
    kolok likes this.
    04-06-13 11:59 PM
    I'd like to see the keyboard tweaked so that a predicted word can be made plural by typing s without having to backspace to get rid of the space after the word first.

Posted via CB10
    swalker2001 likes this.
    04-07-13 09:02 PM
    Music App needs to be tweaked :
    When on a magnetic holster and using the music app, the volume up/down keys don't respond accurately, volume does work fine, but when trying to get the next track, it just doesn't get to understand the command I'm trying to give it... I end up having to take the phone out of the holster to click the next track button on the app itself.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 09:55 PM
    Also, I would love to see a direct access to my screen brightness adjustment by tapping on the battery, just like on the PlayBook! Add the standby feature as well while you're at it!!!

Posted via CB10
    kolok likes this.
    04-07-13 09:58 PM
    Maybe it is related to the fact that on the fist OS release, when getting your device in the holster and inadvertently pressing the volume up control... This was shuting down the device. Not very cool... This is one of the fix done in the second official OS release.
    But I'm on your side this should work, just no reason it don't.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 04:56 AM
    Scroll keys!

I know that you could re edit you previous text by tapping & moving the "Cursor Bubble" were needed, but many time it's just a pain to get it at the right spot (same issue as other OS in the market so far).

BlackBerry should innovate here and also overlay a cursor pad while the "Cursor bubble " is on. Making it so much easier to fine locate it where your need it.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DStLouis; 04-08-13 at 03:38 PM.
    kolok and EsJayDee like this.
    04-08-13 05:05 AM
    I hope BB peeps "peek" at this thread once in a while and have a running list. Last few suggestions - overlooked by many - would be very welcome additions indeed.
    nathan62969 likes this.
    04-08-13 11:50 AM
    an app for proxy like the one in android "ProxyDroid" or ill have to change it soon!! and GO Power Master!!!
    04-08-13 02:47 PM
    To select multiple emails for deleting, click on the menu (3 dots at bottom right of screen) and click "select more", then just tap on messages you want to delete and it will highlight them, then click "delete "
    No, it's not the same. In OS6/7, there was a touch gesture to quickly select multiple messages by touching the first and last message. Also, for large spans of messages, you could touch the top message with two fingers and scroll down to the last message. I can select 100 messages on my 9900 faster than 3 on my Z10. Also, those gestures do nothing on the Z10, so there is no reason not to add them in.

The request was not about selecting multiple messages, we all realize it can be done, but the old method was much better and faster, and was already designed for touch.

Posted via CB10
    nathan62969 likes this.
    04-08-13 06:08 PM
    Scroll keys!

I know that you could re edit you previous text by tapping & moving the "Cursor Bubble" were needed, but many time it's just a pain to get it at the right spot (same issue as other OS in the market so far).

BlackBerry should innovate here and also overlay a cursor pad while the "Cursor bubble " is on. Making it so much easier to fine locate it where your need it.

Posted via CB10
    DStLouis -- did you find that if you tap any side or top/bottom of that bubble, it will make it scoot over one character? Before I found that out I was of the same opinion as yourself. But now it is much easier and I'm not worried so much
    DStLouis likes this.
    04-08-13 09:40 PM
    Mentioned by me in other thread:

"Bug" that hopefully will be taken care of in next update -- can't attach file in email after file found through search...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...attach-792890/
    04-08-13 09:41 PM
    You know, it would also be nice:

To be able to go to next/previous messages when in an opened email. Maybe through swipe ups/downs rather than left/right since hub is found left?

And not actually seeing Accounts listed in the hub when one has selected "Off" through Hub Management for them to be included in the Hub view. If I select "Off" for BBM for example in Hub Management, I don't want to see "BBM" in the hub view.
    04-08-13 09:44 PM
    No blank browsers when you click on BlackBerry world launching links.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 09:47 PM
    Multiple Alarms please!

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 and EsJayDee like this.
    04-08-13 10:29 PM
    Make REMEMBER app more of a task manager adding time alarms for each entry and being able to SHARE by email, cloud. BBM or even whatsapp!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 06:49 AM
    DStLouis -- did you find that if you tap any side or top/bottom of that bubble, it will make it scoot over one character? Before I found that out I was of the same opinion as yourself. But now it is much easier and I'm not worried so much
    So I still learning new good tricks on my Z10. Even if I'm using my Z10 since about 2 months
    I just tried it and it seems to work just fine for me.
    Thanks Nathan

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:57 AM
1,485 ... 1617181920 ...