Posted this elsewhere, but here goes:

1) Phone app:
    - Instead of seeing the call list as default, allow users to go straight to dialpad when invoking the phone app from the homescreen... Current arrangement isn't "quick dial" friendly at all.
    - Could make the dialpad a little smaller as well and include 4 or more small buttons on that screen for programmable quick dial
    - make it easier to answer/reject calls. Yeah, the swipe up/down feature is cool and all, but it's a PITA, quite frankly. A quick tap on "ANSWER" or "REJECT" would be a nice alternative option to the swipe feature.

2) BBM/TXT view:
    - PLEASE add "line mode" for BBM/TXT conversation view instead of the "bubble mode" for BBM/TXT conversations. The "bubble view" takes up too much space

3) Notifications:
    - allow users to select different colour LED
    - tweak the OS to recognize frequently used folder where ringtones are kept instead of having to browse all over to get to the same folder. I keep ringtones in a separate folder and if I wish to quickly change ringtones, it drives me nuts having to browse through to the ringtone folder over and over...

4) Status bar improvements
    - PLEASE add battery % in there somewhere... and calendar long date (Wednesday, March 27, 2013). Add a second line of info if needed.

5) Homescreen button customization: (phone, search, camera)
    - PLEASE add ability to customize default apps on homescreen. I don't use search often, if at all, so having something else in there would be great and more advantageous for ppl.

6) Auto ON/OFF!

7) ADD Airplane mode in drop-down settings (along with bluetooth and wifi toggle)

8) Browser Bookmark management
    - any way to create category folders and have list view of bookmarks?

9) Voicemail notification
    - add voicemail sound notification option that differs from "messages" or "text" sound notification.

10) PIN active frames
    - any way to add option to "pin" active frames in place?

11) Orientation lock
    - possible to fix orientation lock to permanently keep the feature on? As it is, whenever a user shuts off the phone, must once again re-enable orientation lock upon reboot.
    Yup! All of the above and I would like to see the led flash blue when conected to a bluetooth device just like my 9900 does.
    04-01-13 01:06 PM
    I would like speed dial if we bring up the keyboard with 2 finger upswipe.

Current phoning takes too many taps. Click phone, contacts, search for contact the dial from contact. Sometimes it is just easier to dial the number.

BesAdmin Z10 User
    04-01-13 01:39 PM
    It's called speed dial, favorites, u can call from phone contacts without opening the phone, voice dial name etc..

So many ways to do things.....learn and adapt

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    04-01-13 11:55 PM
    Ability to copy/paste a phone number from the browser (or anywhere for that matter) into the Dial Pad. Seems that the only work-around is to create a contact for whatever phone number you copy.
    TheTigerTek and pcarson92 like this.
    04-02-13 10:27 AM
    Option to organize icons alphabetically.

Option to hide icons, but to still have the app installed. (Like on previous BBOS versions!)

Option to have new app icons appear in a specific panel or specific folder.

Integrated panorama mode on the camera -- even though it can be had by third party app.

Option to hide the URL bar in the browser, and have it re-appear on top-down swipe. (for more viewable browser area)
    04-02-13 11:31 AM
    1 Please bring back the ability to have the vibrate then ring feature with control over how many vibration cycles
    2 same for other notifications
    3 be able to create a task from an email, not sure why the share option is not there to allow emails to be tasks/reminders
    4 when highliting a phone number, contact etc have menu options to call, text, email-kind of the sometimes but not all
    5 when placing a call to a contact with multiple numbers- display the number you are calling with the type of number(mobile,home,work, work2) as was in OS7.
    04-02-13 05:01 PM
    The ability to set a filter on say my Gmail account and save that filter to the hub

J

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-02-13 05:53 PM
    The ability to:

Choose whether or not "events" show up on the lock screen. I don't want to see people's birthdays on my lock screen c/o Facebook!
    04-02-13 10:05 PM
    First, huge thanks to BlackBerry (if anyone from there is watching this thread) for such a great new and fresh OS and device!

The only thing I'm currently battling to live without that I'd LOVE to see in future BB10 iterations is the ability to perform mass actions like 'Mark prior read' and 'Delete prior' on search results. This is something I haven't seen brought up in other posts but I used it extensively in OS6 and 5 and it would make managing the many hundreds of repetitive systems emails I get daily a much simpler task.

Hope this feature makes it to 10.1...

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 02:36 AM
    Battery percentage

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 02:48 AM
    My biggest beef is the contact run around. Come on guys. We had to jump through a lot of hoops to edit or modify contacts.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 02:58 AM
    One thing I miss from my Iphone is the ability to copy or paste on to the dial pad. I can't seem to copy a number from a website or email and paste it onto my dial pad. P.S I was able to do this on my old Bold as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 05:20 AM
    Battery percentage please please please.

Posted via CB10
    richard_rsp likes this.
    04-03-13 05:22 AM
    Ability to swipe to the right or left when someone is calling for preset messages.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 05:23 AM
    A/S Jarrodmeyer,

If that's all you need to be fully satisfied with your Z10. ...
    You'll be happy to see that it is already there.

While it's not that intuitive, it's there.

On the Hub you just have to long click the date header. This will pop up the Flow menu where, ... tada! ...your wishes will come thru.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DStLouis; 04-03-13 at 08:59 AM.
    04-03-13 08:45 AM
    - More options on notification settings, for example turn off all notifications on BBM Groups other than red lights but leave the phone to vibrate on any other messages.
    - Add the option to shorten or lengthen the vibration.
    - Sync the apps with the hub, if i check a message in bbm or facebook app it does not show as unread in the hub and vice versa. This also goes for within BBM, if i read the message of a BBM group within my chats tab it then shows as read but if i click on the groups tab it shows the group with the red star at the top as if i had not read the message yet.
    04-03-13 12:47 PM
    I would like a command line interface [CLI] to the root filesystem in the next update. How likely will that happen?
    04-03-13 07:27 PM
    Battery percentage

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Can we say this for BB10? "There's an app for that". No seriously it's called Battery Level on AppWorld.
    04-03-13 07:29 PM
    How about 1) allowing you to file sent emails into a folder and 2) allowing you to file multiple emails at once in a folder?

Thanks
    04-03-13 08:34 PM
    No I'd rather have it T the too by the battery logo Nd it showing anytime the top of the phone like signal strength and battery krvek. Is viewed

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 10:25 PM
    Did a quick photoshop of what I hope to see in future updates.
    - Battery Percentage at the top beside the battery icon, makes it convenient to view it anywhere. And NOT in 5% increment/decrement like what we see inside hardware settings now, but in 1% increment/decrement.
    - More settings in the quick settings menu. The current format wastes a lot of space. Instead of having an icon where you tap to toggle on and off, then words that you tap to access the settings, why not follow a similar route to Android. Tap once, to toggle it on and off, then tap and hold to access the settings. The space saved can be used to fit in a lot more settings.
    - A way to turn off the display without using power button. By having a button in quick settings, it is similar to the way we turn off the display on the PlayBook. Swipe down, tap. Easy.
    - I'm still on the fence whether to have an volume control icon in quick settings, so i left it out. It would be kinda nice to be able to tap on the volume icon, and then a slider to adjust volume. This way there is almost no need to use physical buttons to operate the phone, other than to reboot the phone.

What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-preview.jpg
    04-04-13 04:27 AM
    If that's all you need to be fully satisfied with your Z10. ...
    You'll be happy to see that it is already there.

While it's not that intuitive, it's there.

On the Hub you just have to long click the date header. This will pop up the Flow menu where, ... tada! ...your wishes will come thru.
    Thanks for the reply and maybe I should have stated I tried that. Unfortunately it works only when looking at the full list of messages (for any or all accounts), but NOT when you are in the search list.

What I normally do is to search by subject or sender to get a list of all similar mails I do not now need to read, I then used to delete or mark read all prior using the date strip in the listing on OS 6 and 5. This is not possible with the Z.

Try it within the search results and see if you can do that. It should only show you options for Bottom, Top, and Next date when you long press a date strip.

Tx again for the tip.

- Posted in CB10 on The Incredible Z
    04-04-13 04:50 AM
    Adding to this: I know it's a lot more than a "tweak" but the OS7 browser has this right. The user sets a default browser font size and double-tap zooms to that size and reflows the text. Reader mode is not as good, based on my experience with the PlayBook.

Always remember the ways in which human beings interact with the device, with eyes, ears, and hands. From what I read here, the keyboard (hands) is excellent; the sound quality (ears) is very good; but the eyes need to be pampered too.
    Sorry to reply to myself, but I posted the above before I actually had a Z10. Now that I've had one for a week or so, I want to second my own suggestion. Reader mode simply doesn't offer the advantages of zoom-reflow. I use Tapatalk, but there are plenty of forums that don't support Tapatalk, and for them it can be a chore to use the Z10 browser to keep up.
    04-04-13 09:46 AM
    1. Better memory management !!
    I'm 1 month in and my bb's memory is full! Have had to delete evernote folders and apps /games cause device memory is full.. have stopped buying games as they eat memory.. have got a useless memory card of 64gb that is 5% full.. the device is flooded with other data

2. Gesture lock - pin I'm not using since it doesn't work quick on touch screen

3. Battery indicator on homescreen

4. Public api's so active frames dont need to be on and better customization is able for app developers..

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:30 AM
    Ok here is one
    When adding a contact on your phone it adds it to all the accounts you have linked
    Make it so that when you add you can select which accounts you want to add it to

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:05 PM
1,485 ... 1516171819 ...