BBM video and BBM voice on 3G\3.5G instead only on WiFi.
    BBMv works over 3G. I once thought it only worked over WiFi but I was wrong.

Need some POW? Follow POW on BBM channels C004634C3 and find all the big snow spots.
    01-21-14 11:31 AM
    "Share to Print to Go" in order to export web pages or office documents to PDF.

This, or build in an "Export as PDF" function to Docs to Go.
    01-22-14 04:07 PM
    But really I hope BlackBerry will add Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian keyboard layouts.

Lithuanian is easier than easy:

Standart QWERTT layout with additional letters insead of numbers.
    Thats Lithuanian IBM layout. In windows.

If course, those letters can be assigned to A,C,E,I,S,U and Z letters with long push.

It should not be hard...

Please please please!!!!

Posted from Z10 with 10.2.1.1925 leak. Pwnage apparatus!
    01-23-14 03:47 AM
    What I'd really like to see in the next BB10 version (running 10.2.1 right now):
    - possibility to toggle between silent-mode and the normal-profile with a single action (like in BBOS, by pressing the '#' key) - even if it works only on physical keyboard devices!
    - better way to work with calendar-related mails. For example, when somebody is declining an invitation that I send, I get a declined mail and by opening it, I'm sent directly to the calendar, without being able to see the commentary that person wrote.
    - set default contact list (right now, Local Contacts, Gmail and SIM are shown as default options when I entry a new contact - Gmail would suffice for me)
    - something like Google Now, a dashboard with information like the weather forecast, commute time & traffic informations, traffic-aware alerting for the next event in the calendar, time&location-aware reminders, etc.

I'm very happy about the new features in 10.2.1, like disabling network connections during bedside mode and so on... Thank you, BB!
    Last edited by drbgd; 01-23-14 at 06:35 AM.
    01-23-14 04:27 AM
    I want the calculator app to introduce digits grouping, that way reading million is easier, e.g 10,000,000 instead of 10000000

Since RIM finds Indonesia to be a huge market, then make "digits grouping" happen, we live in a country whose biggest currency note is
    Rp 100,000 (~ US$ 9.50)!
    01-23-14 10:30 PM
    Landscape mode for music player.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:54 AM
    One tiny thing... when saving a contact with multiple numbers, I'd like the option of custom naming the numbers. Instead of work home mobile.

I coach so I often save my athletes numbers and parents numbers in the same contact.

So if a call comes in and the number pops up, I'd like it to be customized so it says the name I put in there and not "work".

Stop, drop, and roll.
    Just Me and jabroniw like this.
    01-27-14 04:09 PM
    Maybe I was delirious and slightly intoxicated but I thought I read somewhere that group contacts in back in OS 10.2.1... is this true? Has anyone tried this?? Would be really awesome if true, the more OS 7 features back in BB10, the better.
    01-27-14 08:23 PM
    This is a copy and paste of a thread I started:

-Battery percentage!! Again, while I appreciate it in the lock screen, I really do like that they listened to our request for the percentage, but I want them to take it one step further and allow it as an option to replace or overlay the battery image. :-)

-Show the date! I still don't understand why you need to swipe down from the homescreen to see the date. I think there is plenty of space on the top bar for everything if you just arrange them a little. Even an abbreviated date would be nice, like just the month and day without the year, but I honestly think you can fit the full date no problem. If worried about it looking cluttered, just make it an option so for people who think it looks cluttered they can keep it the way it is now, but for those of us who want as much info as possible, they can set it that way.

-Holster notification profiles! I really loved in my old BB's that I can set it to only vibrate while in holster. So no need to change the profile completely, have the same profile, just turn off vibrate when the phone is out of the holster. (except in vibrate only mode of course, lol) The way they had it in BBOS7 was perfect. Bring that back! :-)

-Individual volume levels! Please bring back the ability to set the volume levels for each notification type, not just a master volume. This is useful for many reasons. One is the ability to make less important notifications still audible, but not as loud, the other is since I use custom sounds for everything, the volume levels of every sound isn't the same (since I get the sounds from different sources). Sure I can go through the trouble of tweaking the volume levels in the sound files myself using an audio editor on my PC, but the individual volume settings made that so much simpler. Plus, recompressing mp3 files affect their quality, so I'd rather not have to retweak them...

-Long press Q to toggle notification profiles. While it's OK to be able to customize the quick settings to include the notifications in order to toggle profiles, it is still much faster and easier (done without looking) to go that with the keyboard by long pressing Q like with legacy devices. I wish this would be implemented in a future update, that would be cool. :-)

-The ability to dial alpha-numeric phone numbers with just the keyboard! Before in the legacy devices, if you had to call one of those alpha-numeric numbers, like, for example, 1-800-COMCAST, all you had to do from the home screen was type "1800" (without holding alt, it'll automatically know you meant the numbers) then hold alt and type out "Comcast" and it'll automatically know you meant that as part of the 1800 phone number.

Also to add to this copy and pasted list, I would like keyboard shortcuts in the camera app. I would like for it to allow you to change settings with keys on the keyboard. Like maybe pressing "F" to switch between flash on, off, or auto. Pressing "R" to switch aspect ratios. Pressing "M" to switch between modes, and pressing "S" to switch cameras, stuff like that. :-)

Oh, and they need to fix this stupid issue where facebook contacts keep syncing in my contact list. It's been doing this since 10.1. But I have to keep turning off facebook from the settings in the contacts, it's so annoying...
    01-28-14 01:05 AM
    Maybe I was delirious and slightly intoxicated but I thought I read somewhere that group contacts in back in OS 10.2.1... is this true? Has anyone tried this?? Would be really awesome if true, the more OS 7 features back in BB10, the better.
    I'm trying to post a reply to you from the CB app with a screenshot, but it never goes through... I've closed the app and reopened it and still just sits.

Here:
    What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-img_20140128_020755.png
    :-)
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    01-28-14 01:11 AM
    Over the last couple of days I reposted all the features for BB 10.2.1 on my blog: /home/alopix
    How fortunate that I tagged it

If anything's missing, just tell me and I'l add it as an afterthought what we actually got
    01-28-14 04:54 AM
    I'm trying to post a reply to you from the CB app with a screenshot, but it never goes through... I've closed the app and reopened it and still just sits.

Here:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140128_020755.png 
Views:	751 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	242370
    :-)
    Thanks for verifying and with an image! So it's just like back in OS7? Do you know how much people can be in one group?
    01-28-14 02:20 PM
    Thanks for verifying and with an image! So it's just like back in OS7? Do you know how much people can be in one group?
    No idea. I don't really use the groups feature as you could tell from my empty group, lol. :-P

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-28-14 05:49 PM
    But really, it is SOOOOO frustrating!!!

There is Czech language option in BB10. You can choose Czech language keyboard layout, which is more or less the same QWERTY with additional Symbols over C, Z letter.

Now, How Hard should it be (or is?) to add Lithuanian and other Languages, which use Latin Keyboard layout, use QWERTY keyboard layout, but just need few additional symbols over A, C, E, I, S, U and Z, having in mind, that few of those symbols already exist in other languages.

Is there ANYONE I can contact regarding this? let's say some developer?

Generally, this is HUGE NO GO for BB phones, as ALL other platforms have those symbols/Keyboard layout!!!

And by ALL, I mean ALL: Symbian, WInMobile, iOS, Android, Nokia's S40 etc.
    They have recently added Japanese Language. So question - is there any possibility to add Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, other Latin sybols using languages?!
    01-29-14 03:37 AM
    It'd mildly disappointing. i was hoping I can add information specific to that group (phone numbers, address, maybe pictures) Instead of having it duplicated in each contact (leading to issues such as caller ID showing one contact when it could've been any of the contacts in that group)
    01-29-14 04:42 AM
    Move attachment and other stuff from bottom of email and messaging screen.

I keep touching the lower part during typing on my Q10 and it is very frustrating.

Maybe it can be an option to put on the menu screen, after all how many times do you want to add an attachment on any email?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 10:39 PM
    The old call screen back

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 11:07 PM
    There are a few small things that need to change on the Z10:

- the ability to send PIN messages like we were able to do on the older BBs using Legacy
    - the addition of MANY MORE ringtones and notification tones
    - have the hub go to the actual hub and not my last opened message that wasn't closed when i perform a peek
    - fix the bug where the notification tone sometimes cuts out or doesn't ring at all
    - fix the bug where the tiles show there is a notification with the red circle even though there isn't anything new
    - fix the bug where the notification light flashes for no reason
    - add items to drop down menu including brightness
    - have the phone auto adjust brightness to compensate for the light in the room or outside
    - when turning off all notifications using the alarm, there should be a way to have emergency calls from people we authorize.
    - switching from normal to vibrate sometimes doesnt work. or instead of having the vibrate option its silent. why not make a button with three options. press once it goes to vibrate, press again it goes to silent, press a third time it goes back to normal. makes sense to me.
    - make it possible to have emails push immediately to our phones as opposed to using a 15 minute interval for syncing.
    - have the lock screen make a lock noise.
    - when plugging in the phone to charge, bring up a screen showing that the phone has started charging instead of leaving the screen unchanged.
    - allowing BBM voice and BBM video over 3G 4G and LTE.

That's all I can think of now. These are smallish things, but there's quite a few things for Blackberry to work on. Overall, the phone is amazing. I find it to be super fast and smooth. Love the way it feels. Couldn't be happier. Some people call me crazy, but I prefer this phone over the Galaxy S3, even with its "quirks". I look forward to watching BB10 and the Z10 improve. After all, android was horrible when it first came out and now look at it.

Go Blackberry
    You CAN send PIN messages- go to Hub, click Compose, look at the bottom of the list....it should be there :-)
    01-30-14 09:40 AM
    I have a running list.. will turn into an article. It's probably 100 + right now. Lots of little things. A few big ones too like fixing Bedside mode (need Phone Calls Only option and auto turn on with plugin). MANY are on the roadmap already - during our Z10 review process I gave a TON of feedback right back to BlackBerry directly. And odds are good they'll see a thread like this too.

It's clear that they locked things down to make sure they were ready for launch, but that a lot of the stuff pointed out was already slotted to be tweaked up soon. I'm thinking we'll see a maintenance release fairly quick (bug fixes), then a bigger OS update in a few months with more new features.

Definitely keep all the feedback coming and ideas too. Really want to follow this thread to see how everybody's thoughts line up with mine. One thing I've noticed talking to Z10 owners is that everybody seems to have one or two things they really value that are different from other people.

Great thread!
    Sorry relatively new to CB but LOVE it. Thanks BTW!

I believe i found a bug in the new 10.2.1.1925 that i haven't seen anywhere else.

I posted in in the Q10 section and someone suggested i send to someone that may be able to bring it to Blackberry so i looked at your profile and thought that you may be that person.

When i delete multiple messages from handheld at once its still deleting the email off the server

To start, yes I have changed the option in my settings to "only delete from handheld"

It seems if I delete a single item from the hub it will leave it on my server.

When I delete multiple items, it deletes them from both the server and my BB.

It also seems to act the same way on both my Microsoft and Gmail accounts.

It seems the bug is related to the "Select more" function
    01-30-14 12:03 PM
    please bring back vibrate then ring option and being able to set number of vibrates and length before ringing
    slagman5 and Just Me like this.
    01-30-14 04:56 PM
    please bring back vibrate then ring option and being able to set number of vibrates and length before ringing
    +1 on both of those. :-)
    01-30-14 05:52 PM
    Navigation Voice volume adjustment for BlackBerry maps.
    01-30-14 06:10 PM
    Post your ideas here (maybe someone from BB will read it )

I would like the Hub to default back to the main Hub and not last message read (or not the last folder you were in)
    OP this might be a lot of work but you or someone should put together a list of all the suggestions in this forum and edit your first post to include then. Will save repeating post and make the suggestions more diverse.

Plus this will provide blackberry with a good easy reference for feature ideas rather then combing through this entire forum everytime.
    01-30-14 06:13 PM
    I love that they added a stock flashlight app, but it's still a bit too "buried."

It would be really nice if it there was an option to include lock screen flashlight access (like the camera).
    02-01-14 04:54 PM
    Speaking of lockscreen camera, anyone else have problem getting it to activate? I end up having to keep trying to touch it just right so it reads it that it would have been faster for me to have just unlocked the phone in the first place. I don't think it has anything to do with the screen being not sensitive enough in that area since unlocked it works fine most of the time, I think it's that the phone thinks I'm trying to do the swipe up motion to unlock the phone instead of trying to long press the camera icon. I think they should relocate the lockscreen camera icon to be higher, away from the bottom edge of the screen, maybe even closer toward the middle like just under the lockscreen text and time/date...

And about the flash, they should allow you to turn it on or off without the screen at all. Well, at least turn it off, I know giving a hard button shortcut to turn it on could lead to accidentally turning it on in your pocket or however you folks carry your phones (I use a holster). But like sometimes I would turn the light on, then put the phone in my holster so I can work with both hands while the light is still shining forward. I wish there is a way to allow it so while the light is on in the holster that I could long press the play/pause key or something to turn it off. The way it is now I have to take the phone back out of my holster, unlock the phone if it's been there long enough to lock, swipe down, then turn it off... Would be so much easier to allow for me to simply long press one of the side keys while it's still in my holster to turn the light off...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-01-14 05:04 PM
1,485 ... 4243444546 ...