Will the 10.2.1 update release public in January?I mean official update.

Btw...is there a way to set up ringtone for BBM voice calls when BBM sounds are muted in settings?Because this way no ringtone for voice call in BBM.
    12-19-13 09:51 PM
    I've checked crackberry nearly everyday since I got my Z10 in the first week of september and downloaded the app two or so days later. Never registered or posted until today, after feeling impelled to do so since getting 10.2 on tuesday. I've owned, in consecutive order, an 8830, a curve 3G, bold 9900 and now, my Z10. I'm probably a blackberry fan.
    Up until I got 10.2, I used to think two of BB10's USPs were its being a proper multitasking OS and the sheer aesthetic appeal of the UI. With 10.2, I've noticed quite a number of tweaks and improvements, all geared to make for a more user-friendly experience. The UI's aesthetic appeal seems to have been watered down in order to achieve this, though.
    With 10.1( the second iteration), the quality and beauty of UI design, layout and fonts sort of leapt out at you. I compared BB10 with android and ios and thought " this(BB10) has to be the best designed UI/OS available." I REALLY admired the previous design. The current version has clearly lost a lot of weight(a whooping 2GB in my case), seems to have shed a shade or two of colour, adopted a font size that gives it a cheaper, more cluttered look and has become,IMO, quite underwhelming. For instance, the look of 'car finder', an app I have (probably an android app), has definitely changed for the worse. I used to show my Z10/BB10 off. Somehow, my inclination to do so has waned.
    If BB10 is to thrive, I think it has to find a way to revert to that high-quality look while it continues to enhance the user experience.
    12-20-13 12:18 AM
    I want:

Pinable active frames.

Being able to access the quick settings on everything.

No more dumb having options on apps by swiping down and the three bars.

Options should be swiping from the right OR...

Either the back bar disappearing and only appearing when you click in that area to access it (and having options there too) OR swiping from the left to go back.

Size customizable active frames.

When going "home," option to go to active frames or apps selection.

No more holding to access camera via lock screen.

Instant notification replies for everything.

Customizable lock screen. Examples: adding weather, etc.

Option to reply to notification right from lock screen.

Option to turn on phone to lock screen by touching screen or double tapping it or something else.

Full screen mode for everything on Q10 to TV.

Updates OTA or connecting to computer or something else that's easy, fast and pro consumer.
    dragon77 likes this.
    12-20-13 12:40 AM
    Ability to delete help and setup. Also the ability to move apps to sd or media card.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 08:50 AM
    Swipe off text conversation screen without first having to swipe keyboard down.
    12-23-13 05:26 AM
    blackberry devs must find solution to other data issue , they have to give us some control of at least application data people are saving their pic and vids on external sd yet the internal memory get filled with other data
    12-23-13 07:47 AM
    Swipe off text conversation screen without first having to swipe keyboard down.
    You can do this now. Just swipe the text conversation to the right even with the keyboard up.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 09:36 AM
    You can do this now. Just swipe the text conversation to the right even with the keyboard up.

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't have just posted this if it worked...

12-23-13 07:41 PM
    I wouldn't have just posted this if it worked...

I've never closed the keyboard to swipe an SMS conversation to the right.

Also on 10.2.0.429
    12-23-13 10:40 PM
    A way to reliably backup and restore BBM messages. Right now the "Save Chat" option doesn't seem to do anything after a OS backup and restore.
    12-24-13 08:48 AM
    Maybe being able to use the number keys on the Q series as a D-Pad. Alt+sym could enable numlock.
    12-24-13 02:54 PM
    I want:

Pinable active frames.

Being able to access the quick settings on everything.

No more dumb having options on apps by swiping down and the three bars.

Options should be swiping from the right OR...

Either the back bar disappearing and only appearing when you click in that area to access it (and having options there too) OR swiping from the left to go back.

Size customizable active frames.

When going "home," option to go to active frames or apps selection.

No more holding to access camera via lock screen.

Instant notification replies for everything.

Customizable lock screen. Examples: adding weather, etc.

Option to reply to notification right from lock screen.

Option to turn on phone to lock screen by touching screen or double tapping it or something else.

Full screen mode for everything on Q10 to TV.

Updates OTA or connecting to computer or something else that's easy, fast and pro consumer.
    + 1000000000 for pinable active frames!
    12-26-13 04:49 AM
    Blocking calls..

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    dragon77 likes this.
    12-26-13 09:25 AM
    We all type our email address more often then most of other words. So I have been using a custom shortcut prediction word to type my email when ever I need to type and sane thing with my full home address.
    However, when ever I try to use shortcut prediction text in a "user name" Window, the shortcut prediction doesn't work.
    Please have this working so that user experience to logging in can be faster. Ios allows it. I can understand the password Window shortcut inactive but user name shouldn't be.

Posted using Z30. Best phone in the world.
    12-26-13 09:49 AM
    Blocking calls..

Agree, this should be a standard option
    12-26-13 11:09 AM
    I never thought of this until I read a few people mention it in the forums but a dark theme for the hub does indeed sound cool!
    12-26-13 11:21 AM
    I never thought of this until I read a few people mention it in the forums but a dark theme for the hub does indeed sound cool!
    I would like to see that too.

Posted via CB10
    koebi90 likes this.
    12-28-13 03:05 AM
    The battery Symbol should be replaced with a percentage indicator of capacity. So stupid to have an extra app for this in active frame...

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 02:00 PM
    The battery Symbol should be replaced with a percentage indicator of capacity. So stupid to have an extra app for this in active frame...
    That's coming in the next OS. When you swipe up to view notifications, the battery icon changes to show the percentage remaining.
    12-30-13 02:37 PM
    A copy all option!

Posted by BBM#42 via my better half Zed10
    12-30-13 02:41 PM
    Here's a few:

- BlackBerry Link for Mac that actually syncs properly - no more "167 songs haven't copied over" (without any reason as to why) error. I'd also be happy if it didn't re-encode all the videos (takes much longer and often isn't necessary), properly deleted things from the device and was reliable with my album art.

Cleaned up contacts app - no more inexplicable merging of card data that have no relation. Better handling of similar names (ie. John Doe, John Doe, MBA; J. Doe).
    No Random Reboots. Ever. 10.2 has dramatically reduced the frequency of the reboots for me, but I've still had it happen a few times since. Should never occur.

Remove the delay that causes the text app not to align properly on the screen. I hate starting to type and discovering the keyboard goes over the text entry box.

Battery percentage remaining - I'd like this too. PlayBook has it. Why not Z10?

Select all option. Sometimes I want to delete, copy or move a lot of things. Manually selecting hundreds of files is a pain.
    12-30-13 03:23 PM

Battery percentage remaining - I'd like this too. PlayBook has it. Why not Z10?
    In 10.2 battery percentage is shown under the battery meter on the lock screen. The battery meter also turns to percentage when you swipe up and hold on the home screen.
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    12-31-13 10:26 AM
    To close an app I have to swipe up and the click the X. I would like to close an app in a single gesture by swiping all the way to the top of the screen or else swiping up and left.
    Just Me likes this.
    12-31-13 11:03 AM
    To close an app I have to swipe up and the click the X. I would like to close an app in a single gesture by swiping all the way to the top of the screen or else swiping up and left.
    I like your idea, and I think the OS should implement more gestures

Regarding closing an app in a single gesture what you say could be one solution, if not in a single gesture then perhaps an up swipe to send the app into active frame mode and then another up swipe to close it to get rid of the outdated x button
    01-01-14 06:20 AM
    Badly better improvement on sms multiple send
    When you want to send an sms it should have option to select all contacts

01-01-14 06:33 AM
1,485 ... 4041424344 ...