hopefully they will change the way of removing the apps, i mean every time you uninstall an app you have to reboot the phone and this is really annoying
    11-15-13 05:21 AM
    I would like to have one button access to switching between data and wifi; and turning bluetooth on and off. Presently, to do either I have tigo into settings and then into network connections and then into data and then out and then back into bluetooth
    11-15-13 07:20 PM
    I would like to have one button access to switching between data and wifi; and turning bluetooth on and off. Presently, to do either I have tigo into settings and then into network connections and then into data and then out and then back into bluetooth
    I know leaks aren't for everyone, but the latest 10.2.1 adds a very helpful quick settings..err..settings page. You can rearrange and select a bunch of different options to show up in the home swipe down menu. The only one I don't have activated is beside mode..easy enough to activate by swiping down in the lock screen.

So if you aren't going to load it, at least know the developers are paying attention..
    11-15-13 10:01 PM
    hopefully they will change the way of removing the apps, i mean every time you uninstall an app you have to reboot the phone and this is really annoying
    maybe your words are not clear for me,but i have never reboot my phone after uninstall an app.
    11-17-13 02:05 PM
    Softer coloured and reshaped icons.

Let the background move like in BlackBerry express.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:29 PM
    Put an option to switch between call screens the new one and the previous.
    Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    11-17-13 02:46 PM
    Contact merge.. my contact address book is full of duplicates..
    On my ex 9900 I had everything organized.. don make me regret the BlackBerry 10 switch..

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-17-13 03:15 PM
    i want in the next update just some simple things that have been forgotten and yet they are essential ..

- select all -

- equalizer -
    - flash light -
    Select All has always been there, between Paste and Share.

10.2.1 brings Flashlight to the Quick Settings pull down menu.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 03:34 PM
    Select All has always been there, between Paste and Share.

10.2.1 brings Flashlight to the Quick Settings pull down menu.

Posted via CB10
    I am never surprised how many idiots are on the Internet..
    I want to SELECT ALL MY CONTACTS AT WONCE NOT ONE BY ONE!

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-17-13 03:38 PM
    I am never surprised how many idiots are on the Internet..
    I want to SELECT ALL MY CONTACTS AT WONCE NOT ONE BY ONE!

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    You didn't say select all CONTACTS so I'm afraid you're the one who looks like an *****.

And it's once not wonce.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:27 PM
    You didn't say select all CONTACTS so I'm afraid you're the one who looks like an *****.

And it's once not wonce.

Posted via CB10
    omfg .. whatever .. and it was typo genius
    11-17-13 04:54 PM
    Contact merge.. my contact address book is full of duplicates..
    On my ex 9900 I had everything organized.. don make me regret the BlackBerry 10 switch..

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    I wish it would at least save linked accounts when I restore from a backup. It seems like some stay but some don't. I guess it could be Link and not the OS
    11-17-13 08:50 PM
    A Dvorak swiftkey keyboard. I just really can't use anything else. I have been using Dvorak for 15 years with normal keyboards, and for 3 years with iOS. Even thumb-typing on a screen, anything else is painfully slow.

Plus, curly quotes for both single and double quotes in the same way accents on characters are done. But that's minor.

Posted by CB10 via Z10
    Just Me likes this.
    11-18-13 12:17 AM
    1. Native spam blocker/filter
    2. Group contacts
    3. Remove/ customize Quick Icons
    11-18-13 05:15 AM
    1. Native spam blocker/filter
    2. Group contacts
    3. Remove/ customize Quick Icons
    Also that option to hide apps one doesn't use.. like on the legacy devices..

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-18-13 09:33 AM
    - Support for importing contacts from vcf (vcard) files
    That's how I transferred from BB7 to BB10 - admittedly one at a time via NFC may not be what you had in mind....
    11-18-13 05:00 PM
    I would still like to see audio and midi over USB enabled, though it probably won't happen.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 10:59 PM
    Looking for "abbreviation dial" Meaning if you have a contact saved with a phone number 212 123 4567. If you type 4567 it should give the option to select that contact any basic cell phone has it. As well as the android phones. the android goes even further that if you type 212 (or 123) it will give you a drop down of all numbers with 212 in it at any place.

Posted via CB10
    Just Me likes this.
    11-19-13 06:50 PM
    Looking for "abbreviation dial" Meaning if you have a contact saved with a phone number 212 123 4567. If you type 4567 it should give the option to select that contact any basic cell phone has it. As well as the android phones. the android goes even further that if you type 212 (or 123) it will give you a drop down of all numbers with 212 in it at any place.

Posted via CB10
    My Q10 does that with the universal search..you just have to tap the little carat on the bottom right corner of the 'Actions' group to display more of the contacts.
    11-19-13 08:41 PM
    What I am looking is to have it from the phone dial pad

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 11:41 PM
    To add to the keyboard 4 arrow keys when I need to move one character I shouldn't have to play with the selector to get to the right spot

Also to have an option to always have the number row on top of the characters

Also to have the option to have the numbers the way it comes up for the simple password which is much more eye friendly

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 11:53 PM
    To add to the keyboard 4 arrow keys when I need to move one character I shouldn't have to play with the selector to get to the right spot

Also to have an option to always have the number row on top of the characters

Also to have the option to have the numbers the way it comes up for the simple password which is much more eye friendly

Posted via CB10
    I agree that the selector is quite annoying and something must be done. Not sure if 4 arrow keys is the solution though. Maybe keys integrated in the selector is a solution.

Regarding passwords i personally hate that characters are shown when i type them. Got a physical keyboard and don't need that visual confirmation that anybody around can see

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 02:20 AM
    I'd still love to see a virtual trackpad for the user to toggle!

I'd absolutely love to see blackberry commit to Google play store! I mean since you can directly install APK files with 10.2.1, the download numbers in BlackBerry app store will drop dramatically!
    No developer will ever want to develop for BlackBerry! On the other hand it does require a LITTLE knowledge to install these APK files (the knowledge the regular john doe user doesn't have).
    Result is that the users will cry even louder about the app gap, so why not officially commit to Google play??

IMHO bb10 is the best OS i've tried (way better than ios or android) and this quality will come out on top in the end if the app gap is filled!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    11-20-13 04:06 AM
    omfg .. whatever .. and it was typo genius
    Given that all I did was offer help and advice about what you wanted you are incredibly rude.

I hope nobody helps you again. Ever.

Posted via CB10
    devin266 likes this.
    11-20-13 04:36 AM
    Given that all I did was offer help and advice about what you wanted you are incredibly rude.

I hope nobody helps you again. Ever.

Posted via CB10
    I you want to help next time read better.. everyone has opinions -_-..

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-20-13 05:49 AM
1,485 ... 3738394041 ...