Able to select multiple mails between 2 mails like legacy devices. And be able to delete of forward them in one mail

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4687
    08-02-13 02:30 PM
    BlackBerry hub is getting hanged and have to restart everytime

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 10:12 AM
    Email sent accidently

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 04:25 AM
    A few suggestions for HUB

1-I'd love to see a NEXT and BACK button so that I can view the next email or text message WITHOUT having to click a "back" button and open the next email or message.

2-Improve the synchronize time between gmail / msn accounts in z10 and Inbox at gmail.com or Hotmail.com. If I delete an email from Hub, this email should be automatically deleted from Inbox at gmail.com or Hotmail.com
    U can do that already with a gesture to see the next or previous mail. While in the mail slide left and down to see next or slide left and up to see previous with your finger on the screen.
    gastr likes this.
    08-04-13 04:37 AM
    Ability to have a password for my desktop folders for added security .
    Eg. Password protect my social app folder or financial folders etc

And be able to manage password protect individual folder or a group of folders

Posted via CB10
    shriscean likes this.
    08-04-13 04:40 AM
    images folders to show up as folders and not directly all the pictures
    08-04-13 04:43 AM
    U can do that already with a gesture to see the next or previous mail. While in the mail slide left and down to see next or slide left and up to see previous with your finger on the screen.

not a gesture but buttons like on the pb
    08-04-13 04:44 AM
    Please add a "send silent" button to BBM. I frequently want to send messages to people during the dinner hour and at times when the recipient might be sleeping. I am hesitant to send at these times out of concern that the recipient may not have silenced their phone. That being said, I want the message there so that when the time is right they will read it. Perhaps I stay up late and the recipient needs to receive my message when they wake up super early and I don't want to get up to send at that time.
    So, BlackBerry, please let me send a BBM message electing "send silent" so that it won't make a noise regardless of the recipient's current sound settings.
    BigRob673 and shriscean like this.
    08-05-13 01:17 AM
    Two tweaks I'd like to see in the hub:

1) Currently, the left-most menu can be "pinned" so that only the icons for email, text messages, twitter, etc are visible. However, when you tap an icon, the menu closes. When the menu is in the "pinned" position, I'd like it to stay that way so I can quickly tap through all the hub icons.

2) Say you're in an app and receive a text message. The "peek" gesture (up and right) only shows you you're last view from the hub--so if you were looking at emails last, you won't see a preview of your text message. The hub should show the main view on the peek gesture, or should show whatever was just received, or there should be a way when peeking to change views without leaving the app.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 10:10 PM
    But it doesn't work for text messages I noticed.
    Only for hub, email, bbm

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-05-13 11:06 PM
    Hi,

I want bb to implement a pause function while recording a video. I have to stop it, and simply paused it for a few minutes would allow me to resume recording.

Simple function on android existing which should and could be implemented easy I guess
    08-06-13 03:31 PM
    Hi,

I want bb to implement a pause function while recording a video. I have to stop it, and simply paused it for a few minutes would allow me to resume recording.

Simple function on android existing which should and could be implemented easy I guess
    Huh. I've done that so many times. Is it gone now?

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-06-13 10:52 PM
    Cinnamon Toast for software & Slider for hardware.

BlackBerry 10 Slider where are you??
    08-06-13 11:17 PM
    Huh. I've done that so many times. Is it gone now?

Z10_10.2.0.1047

Well im running a 10.1 and i haven't been able to figure out how to Pause recording.
    Have you?
    08-06-13 11:57 PM
    Well im running a 10.1 and i haven't been able to figure out how to Pause recording.
    Have you?
    So odd... swear I did it on my Z before. not an option anymore

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-07-13 12:52 AM
    How about... just like the browser bar is in the bottom maybe all search bars etc be on the bottom . Making your life simple

Posted via CB10
    gastr likes this.
    08-07-13 11:12 AM
    E-mail identities, I definitely miss those.
    Also, when starting to type a name/email address in a new mail, it suggests duplicate addresses, with capitals and without. Perhaps the former are from my contacts and the other have been gathered from emails or something, but that still shouldn't happen.
    08-07-13 01:24 PM
    Awesome, I didn't know that!

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 02:30 AM
    Double tap to wake up the screen.
    08-08-13 10:21 AM
    I miss continuous agenda view from BBOS.

Under BB10 we only get Agenda view for the week which doesn't cut it for me. It was very useful useful to see a current running list of everything coming up on the horizon.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 09:06 PM
    Hi. for any one missing the tones from OS7 I started this thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-times-817576/ Enjoy.
    08-11-13 12:40 PM
    Even though I find BlackBerry 10 the smoothest and easiest to use, there is always ways to improve ANY product.

I'd like to see a gesture to lock the screen. Perhaps a double swipe down? Or a two finger swipe down?

I understand that a swipe from left to right is for going back a page. You can do that from virtually in the middle of the screen. I would like a swipe from left to right from the bezel to switch between apps. Same as a swipe from right to left on bezel.

What about bezel scrolling? I'd like to be able to run my finger down the bezel without blocking my view of what's on the screen.

Volume rocker scrolling?? In browser it would be great, but even better would be in the Hub and all the messages (facebook, text, email)!! There should be an option for 'volume rocker shortcuts'... I use it to skip songs religiously. I think that if they want a 'gesture heavy' OS, then they should think about expanding on the shortcuts of all the buttons, as gestures are 'shortcuts' and an improvement on buttons, so they are improved on themselves. I know spacebar does an excellent job, but no scrolling up. Also the fact that when I am reading with one hand, my thumb is resting on the volume rockers normally.

Double tap to wake the screen, but NOT unlock. Pretty self explanatory.

Swipe up and to the right brings The Hub, a whole list of everything we receive. Swipe up and to the left could be a BBOS's Social Feeds. Wouldn't everyone want a Hub-esque feed of all your news feeds (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, RSS Feeds). No?

Hardware wise, I just want a convenience key.

Opinions, anyone?

Edit: I am not sure why part of my course is photographed in this. There is no 'Attachment' in my post.

My Tech-Fleet: Q10; Z10; PlayBook; Surface Pro; Xbox 360; HP TouchPad; iPod Touch 5
    Attached Thumbnails What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-img_00000476.jpg  
    Last edited by Brutal Efficiency; 08-11-13 at 08:18 PM.
    08-11-13 05:42 PM
    And when I'm accidentially in a text message / conversation? I have to go back ...
    08-11-13 10:27 PM
    Stuff I'd like to see in the next update:
    - more key-shortcuts (for easily accessing Mail, Contacts, Phone and so on). Something like 'press Q to toggle vibrate-only' would be sweet. More customization of profiles, for example a bed-side mode where I can turnoff all network connections etc.
    - better keyboard integration (right now, typing a name in the phone-app brings me the contact, but then I can't click it to find out the details/list of phone-numbers, etc. )
    [...]
    - better editing, maybe iOS pop-up menu style when selecting some text (the options to copy/paste/delete/select all right there above the selected text)
    +1

Consolidating of the apps? Currently we have the Hub, the phone app, contacts all have certain overlaps but when you want to send a text to a number which isn't in contacts, you can't do it from the phone app. No easy opening of the contacts form the phone or maps.

Remove some animations - most of them are nice and cute but without animation opening the contacts app from the hub looks seamless and not as opening a new app.
    08-11-13 10:39 PM
    I'd like to see a gesture tweak - when you swipe up-and-right to go into the hub, it usually is still on your last message. My instinct is always to swipe up-and-right again but that seems to confuse the phone. I'd like swiping up-and-right twice to open the hub, and return to the main hub selection screen.
    08-14-13 06:17 AM
1,485 ... 3132333435 ...