A few suggestions for HUB

1-I'd love to see a NEXT and BACK button so that I can view the next email or text message WITHOUT having to click a "back" button and open the next email or message.

2-Improve the synchronize time between gmail / msn accounts in z10 and Inbox at gmail.com or Hotmail.com. If I delete an email from Hub, this email should be automatically deleted from Inbox at gmail.com or Hotmail.com
    Last edited by letmein13; 07-20-13 at 11:15 AM.
    07-20-13 11:02 AM
    As with 7.0 and older versions, allow for global font settings for email/hub. It's nice to be able to adjust formatting in each email, but an unnecessary step to wish to do so with every email because the global standard font is too small and is blue.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 05:36 AM
    Clarification:

And without adjusting the global font settings for entire device. Adjusting the device'- global font settings up does adjust the email font. But, apart from not having a font color setting, I don't want to adjust the device settings to up the email font settings. The standard email font setting has the text coming up relatively small relative to other platforms, and blue, while adjusting the device global font settings up one notch makes the device global font too large beyond email..

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 05:50 AM
    And I mean in composing emails! ;P

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 06:36 AM
    I wish there was an easier way to toggle from 4G 3G or even 2G.. its a hassle to always open settings menu, then network then mobile then the toggle settings.. cant we have it when we pull down the settings from top?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 08:24 AM
    How about putting the "Send" button in the same place for both e-mail and text messages. In e-mail it's at the top of the screen. In text messaging it's bottom right. Right below backspace and the letter "M" which is bad.
    SharonRD likes this.
    07-21-13 10:15 AM
    Some suggestions for HUB
    1-I'd love to see a "delete all" button in HUB so that I can delete everything in Hub. It's tiresome to choose each item and delete it in Hub.
    2-Another quick way to go back to HUB after deleting an email account in z10. As of right now, I have to click a "back" button a few times in order to get back to HUB after deleting an email account in z10.
    07-21-13 10:59 AM
    I wish there was an easier way to toggle from 4G 3G or even 2G.. its a hassle to always open settings menu, then network then mobile then the toggle settings.. cant we have it when we pull down the settings from top?

Posted via CB10
    Some might say "...hey that sounds so Android, no good..."
    Haha hells yeah, the same stupid procedure for notification profiles and wallpaper switching. Nothing in handy.
    Switching device into usb mode is fking tricky also.
    They should implement long pressing method on certain areas to speed up some UI settings.

Posted via CB10
    xxjavaxx2001 likes this.
    07-21-13 02:18 PM
    I want a working backup solution that actually backs up contacts. Cause the current implementation is a joke. I tell it to back up everything but on restore it doesn't restore the information that it WAS SUPPOSED TO BACKUP!!!
    ******* pisses me off, even the transfer method from outlook doesn't work so fix that **** to. and while your at it fix BlackBerry Protect cause that don't work either.

Verry annoying but you'd rather ask what feature the mases want, they want the exact same core functionality out of their new phones as the old one with a new FUNCTIONING OS.
    07-22-13 12:28 AM
    Ya know... I don't know how BB forgot about this but it would be nice if we could move pictures and create different folders in the pictures app.
    Pretty sure I was doing this today. Ie created new folder to save photos into that I received on email...unless you're meaning something else?

Posted via Q10 goodness!!
    07-22-13 05:29 AM
    I would love to see usage information for both data and battery somewhere. I would like to be able to filter the data usage by application and by date as well as by wifi versus cellular radio. For the battery i would love to see which apps are using the most power and how long my phone has before it dies.
    AhmedAbdeen and SharonRD like this.
    07-22-13 07:45 AM
    Miss a few things with OS10 compared with OS7:

Escalating notifications for both email and ring tones.
    Word wrap in email after zooming in on screen to read email content
    07-22-13 12:00 PM
    First thing. Why the F is my call log not grouping like it did in 0S7. That what one of the best call features BlackBerry had.

Second thing. BlackBerry was known for the loudest phone. In bb10 the media player is sooooooo low. This includes YouTube vids and bbm video chat.

Other than that I love my Z so fix what you had working amazing in the past

Posted via CB10 on Z10_10.1.0.4651
    07-22-13 04:58 PM
    Excellent point move the send on the text messgage

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 08:44 PM
    When I delete an email from a gmail account in Hub, it should be deleted in Inbox at gmail.com. Please fix this problem in 10.2.
    07-24-13 07:47 AM
    One these days I had to really use the Clock app and I was so frustrated because I couldn't set the timer to 2m30s! I gave up trying to figure it out and I just used an old clock.
    Later I read the Clock help section and discovered how to do it: you just need to tap on the time display (the big numbers) and it takes you to a screen where you can set everything.

But it was too late. I felt like BB10 had failed me. Call me stupid but stuff like this should be dead simple, so that any stupid can do easily!

So here are a few of my suggestions on how to improve the native Clock app for BB10:
    • Add something more obvious that indicates that the user can set the details of an Alarm or Timer. Even a small "+" button would do.
    • Add the Seconds hand on the Timer and let the user drag it too. And if you do a complete round, the Minutes hand should increase or decrease.
    • On the World Clock, add Time Zone items like EST, GMT, PST and etc.
    • Also World Clock, if the user taps the Day & Night world image, show a UTC map. Something like this but nicer.
    • Add more analog and digital Clock Faces! The digital is so boring! Wanna go crazy? Make the Clock Faces extendable by developers using HTML & CSS! The user would just point to an URL and use a totally customised face. That would be sweet...
    • The Active Frame should show the matching Clock face, not only the Analog.
    • The Active Frame should show the matching tab: show the Stopwatch progress, the Timer progress or the World Clock.

I bet there are a lot of new developers that are not yet familiar with Cascades/Qt on BlackBerry and they need to learn it. Improving the Clock app would be a safe place for newbies to learn by doing.
    Yeah, that's about it. What else would you improve on the Clock app?
    Cheers!
    07-25-13 04:00 AM
    Thread is way too long to look at every thread result, so I apologize if I am duplicating things.

When setting a due date in Remember, if you go past the last day of the month, please have the month update on its own as well.

Please add the Reminder times and dates to Remember tasks (which can just be synced from Outlook for those of us using EAS).

Do something about the media volume thing that pops up and blocks the screen.

Fix the freezing browser problem.

Color code email accounts.
    07-26-13 02:02 PM
    Some might say "...hey that sounds so Android, no good..."
    Haha hells yeah, the same stupid procedure for notification profiles and wallpaper switching. Nothing in handy.
    Switching device into usb mode is fking tricky also.
    They should implement long pressing method on certain areas to speed up some UI settings.

Posted via CB10
    The 'universal search' is really handy for stuff like that. For your usb mode issue, just type, 'usb' and select the 'storage & media' option and it takes you right there. I use it a lot for switching to developer mode. Simply typing, 'devel' is enough.

First thing. Why the F is my call log not grouping like it did in 0S7. That what one of the best call features BlackBerry had.

Second thing. BlackBerry was known for the loudest phone. In bb10 the media player is sooooooo low. This includes YouTube vids and bbm video chat.

Other than that I love my Z so fix what you had working amazing in the past

This may sound dumb, but make sure you're not covering the speaker on the bottom. I accidentally discovered that simply holding my thumb over the speaker essentially mutes the phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    07-26-13 09:11 PM
    It would be solid if they could make you switch between your active frames while in a app. By swiping from right to left but from the bezel. That way you don't have to exit the app and you can "jump" frames.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 06:31 PM
    It would be solid if they could make you switch between your active frames while in a app. By swiping from right to left but from the bezel. That way you don't have to exit the app and you can "jump" frames.

Posted via CB10
    They had this on the play book. The issue is when you play a game or certain apps that require swipes it can ruin the experience by an accidental swipe

07-29-13 11:05 PM
    Using the Q10, if you select reply or similar on a message you shouldn't then also have to tap in the text box, should be able to start typing. So many times I've started to type and noticed it hasn't gone anywhere.

Posted via Q10 goodness!!
    07-29-13 11:38 PM
    They had this on the play book. The issue is when you play a game or certain apps that require swipes it can ruin the experience by an accidental swipe

Sorry I didn't clarify for you. You have to start at the bezel and meet at the other end of the bezel on the left.

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    07-30-13 01:12 AM
    Stuff I'd like to see in the next update:
    - more key-shortcuts (for easily accessing Mail, Contacts, Phone and so on). Something like 'press Q to toggle vibrate-only' would be sweet. More customization of profiles, for example a bed-side mode where I can turnoff all network connections etc.
    - better keyboard integration (right now, typing a name in the phone-app brings me the contact, but then I can't click it to find out the details/list of phone-numbers, etc. )
    - a better email/contacts/calendar sync, especially with non-BES accounts (when I delete a Gmail email on the BlackBerry, I want it deleted within a couple of seconds on the server as well - such a trigger can be made independent of the sync-interval.)
    - better integration of the apps (for example Gtalk App, from BlackBerry) with the hub.
    - better editing, maybe iOS pop-up menu style when selecting some text (the options to copy/paste/delete/select all right there above the selected text)

- less bugs, for example losing all my texts when upgrading - unacceptable. Even when the texts - as data - are still there, just not shown (which I assume is the case, based on the countless stories of 'I rebooted x times or I reseted the hub 7 times and the texts are back' - none of these worked for me).

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:53 AM
    id like to see....

more customization on the desktop
    some type of widget feature
    ability to changes fonts
    the ability to download apps but store them on a sd card to as not to kill the internal storage, especially as we are now able to have more and more android apps running
    i have more but these come to mind quite quickly!
    08-02-13 01:42 PM
    I think that the search criteria when making a call through should be deleted when either the contacts or phone app is closed. Every time I go into contacts the focus should be set on search bar ready to type.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 02:27 PM
1,485 ... 3031323334 ...