Arrows to move between letters, that "magic circle" it's fine for an first approach but not great for fine editing in a hurry. Takes lots of time to get accuracy on certain text fields...
    Sometimes I found myself tapping the screen like a monkey, not fancy.

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree with your post, but rather than add arrows I would ask that they fix the responsiveness and accuracy of the "magic circle". When it works its great, its just that its a little unpredictable.
    07-11-13 10:03 PM
    Yes! This is a huge problem for both newbies and power users. The present system causes the user to get bogged down in the under-levels of the Hub. When I swipe to the Hub I want the Hub, not some random last activity I happened to abandon.
    Not sure that I necessarily agree with this...I've thought the same on some ocassions but on others I've been pleasantly suprised it stayed where I left it as that is where I intended to return...I guess there is no perfect solution here. If I was in the middle of writing or reading a message in the hub and someone interrupted me and I had to jump to another screen it would be a huge pain in the **** to have to go back through and find where as right now, I swipe back to the hub and i'm right back where I left off...

I think this is more user preference than a required enhancement, bound to find as many people happy with it then those who aren't.
    07-11-13 10:11 PM
    Ya know... I don't know how BB forgot about this but it would be nice if we could move pictures and create different folders in the pictures app

other updates would be:
    -emoji support
    -in the music library it would be cool if they hid the giant "Music Library" text while you're scrolling
    -hiding the bottom row of buttons in the text messages while you're scrolling through the conversation so that you can see more of the conversation
    -the ability to delete individual texts
    -an updated weather app... This stock app is just terrible.. Especially on the Q10 with the smaller screen
    -The ability to change the default view in the reminders app. I don't use the folders I only use the entries so it would be cool if there was an option where it would go to entries by default
    -Integrate BBM into the text messaging app kinda like iMessage. I think that now that there are more seemless ways to communicate no one will really go out of there way to bbm someone if you can just text them. Maybe I'm wrong. I just haven't used BBM since I got the phone which was a month ago.
    -Better looking icons haha Something just a little more modern.
    -An easier way for less tech savy people to get android apps on their BB10 devices. I LOVE this feature on my Q10 and have plenty of apps but I think that this feature intimidates some users that don't really know how to use a computer or even their brand new smartphone
    -a lot of screens look "swipeable" but they actually aren't.. for example, the menu in the camera slides out but you cant slide it back in. You have to touch off the menu to make it go away. This is a very small feature but it's kind of annoying
    -MORE DARK MENUS!!!! I don't care about my battery, I just think they look bad *** haha but realistically they do help the battery a lot in my opinion
    -When you open the phone app i wish it went directly to the dialer rather than the recent calls
    -If you search someones name it should go straight to the contact and not into the search app and then into the actual contact if you so choose. It just seems like another unnecessary motion. I think what BlackBerry really needs to work on is just making the OS seamlessly integrated. A lot of the apps have a bunch of unnecessary buttons, banners, logos, options, etc. Like why do I need another attach button in the settings of my text messages when there is a giant paperclip at the bottom? Same with the send message button. It's just more clutter

OVERALL: I love my new Q10 and I don't think I could go back to my iPhone unless I really started to miss my apps and a real music player. The platform has TONS of potential and it's still in its first couple months of being available to the public so it isn't and won't be perfect yet so you can't compare it to iOS and Android but BlackBerry has to remember that the average customer will not take this into consideration when choosing the phone that they will have to keep for the next 2 years of their life. They want everything to be easy to use and they want it to work. But anyways, BB10 > Windows Phone 8 but barely comparable to Android and iOS simply because of small problems that will be noticed and fixed over time.
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    07-12-13 10:53 PM
    I would like to be able forward my text messages to another cell phone, like call forwarding does now..
    07-12-13 11:41 PM
    I would like text reflow. Reader mode is a pita, imo, and not supported by every website. I would much prefer some form of text reflow.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    07-13-13 02:30 PM
    I would like text reflow. Reader mode is a pita, imo, and not supported by every website. I would much prefer some form of text reflow.
    I could be wrong but reader seems to really work well in this leaked OS I'm using. Got any URL test pages for me?

Posted via CB10 on Z10_10.1.0.4543
    07-13-13 03:14 PM
    I think basics core native apps news to be fixed like Facebook and the weather app show your weather without clicking the app. O think they should up the amount of data you can send through text and BBM.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 04:34 PM
    I think they should prep all core apps, including email, text, bum and hub, calendar, contacts, file manager, remember, settings, pictures, music, video, voice control, maps, weather, camera, help, etc...with TAT style effects and design such as present in the calculator app, the scrapbook app on PlayBook, the compass app, the print to go app.
    I want more polished and finished design details (such as the loading circles in 10.2), including icons and transitions.
    I want actionable and custom notifications, when we get a message or from the lock screen (just like what they do with the camera icon on lock screen, part of KEvin rant).
    Having those native features on board will help market it with a distinct manner, as opposed to the competition.
    I know TAT is working on cascades and all but we really need this to give the much needed wow factor.
    07-16-13 09:58 AM
    I want to see TAT stuff implemented...and multi touch gestures...while peeking into the hub with one thumb and scrolling through your emails with the other...

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 10:02 AM
    Suggestion for BB World app

Displaying an order number and date for each purchased game and app based on BB ID in addition to a "refund" button so that BB users can request a refund easily.
    07-16-13 12:08 PM
    I would like to be able to mark an email as spam and send it to a spam folder as I can on my comupters.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    07-16-13 01:21 PM
    Kill live tiles. Just make the open app gave a coloured border around it in the app grid. Lose the ornate animations. Add more drop down functionality, ala Android.
    personally i wouldn't like to see drop-down functionality a la android. i'm assuming you mean that you want android-style notifications where BB10 currently has quick settings. i want better notifications but the hub is the place for the content, ultimately. looking forward to 10.2, looks like notifications appear at the top for a brief time, and you can either action them there or go to the hub. having notifications up top as well as in the hub is going to be a mess. IMHO
    07-17-13 10:36 AM
    I would like the ability to save a filter to the hub. So as an example of I have a filter on my Gmail account for everyone named Bill, I would like to save that filter on the hub and give it a name such as Gmail Bob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CB Forums mobile app
    Avin Tan likes this.
    07-18-13 12:20 PM
    personally i wouldn't like to see drop-down functionality a la android. i'm assuming you mean that you want android-style notifications where BB10 currently has quick settings. i want better notifications but the hub is the place for the content, ultimately. looking forward to 10.2, looks like notifications appear at the top for a brief time, and you can either action them there or go to the hub. having notifications up top as well as in the hub is going to be a mess. IMHO
    Redundant maybe, not a mess imho.
    In all cases it will add a bit more of functionality to the poor designed main screen.
    Idk why some ppl thinks Android is the enemy, but sometimes other's try & mistake it's an easy way to learn and improve.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 01:42 PM
    I like to see the changers on timer under clock application. I love gym. I always care my Z10 with me for work out. I like to use timer during superset workout
    Superset workout is a combination of 2 to 3 workout in to one set.
    example: bench press for 30sec, squats for 40sec and deadlifts for 30sec. Three workout in one set.

There is a drawback on BB10 timer.
    1. Only allow to set On timer only
    2. The timer only run for one round/loop. No repeat. need to press the start button for another timer.

I hope the BB10 Dev can enhance in this part as per attach below:
    1. Add a list of timer. example: 30sec, 40sec 30sec
    2. support the repeat on single timer or multiple timer list.

What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-blackberry_timer.jpg
    07-19-13 02:15 AM
    I want to see them get rid of the phone and search app. They are completely useless. They icons are already at the bottom. Seems like it's just taking up space in the new OS.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 04:32 AM
    I want to see them get rid of the phone and search app. They are completely useless. They icons are already at the bottom. Seems like it's just taking up space in the new OS.

Posted via CB10
    A simple 'hide' option for icons would solve that..maybe in 10.2? I have two folders labeled junk for all the crap I don't want, but can't get rid of
    07-19-13 12:26 PM
    - be able move or throw away active frames
    - have a macro or some way to open a group of apps to active frames
    - having next calendar item at top of hub is handy, but I'd rather have pull to refresh
    -option to open to bookmarks in browser
    - select and move or delete several apps at same time somehow
    - make it mandatory for developers to do something... anything in the active frames... so under used and could useful..e.g twitter - show latest tweet or whatever.
    - ability to put more apps in a folder
    - ability to pin a common setting or instant action to app area
    - once an email or message is sent in hub... automatically fly up (like the voice control messages) and return me to active frames or to last thing I Was doing.

Positive feedback
    - the edit text circle implementation is really excellent love it
    ... do more creative stuff like that

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 12:44 PM
    I want to see placing a call option from the text menu. I notice there is no option to call when your in the text message box.

Also from the lock screen an option to call contacts as well.

Posted via My BlackBerry Q10 - Powered by Globe Telecom Philippines
    07-19-13 11:33 PM
    I want to see placing a call option from the text menu. I notice there is no option to call when your in the text message box.
    Tap the person's name at the top of the conversation window; it'll open up their contact card and you can call from there. Not as easy as the old, menu button > call, method, but works for now
    07-20-13 12:21 AM
    All the feature suggestions are great. Concurrently there needs to be a better support system to address glitches, sync problems, etc. After having Z10 since day 1 of release in US, spending 1st month working through sync issues, did well until today when suddenly had problems with AOL and Yahoo email unable to send out messages. At 8 pm PST called AT&T. Rep could not help, she called BBRY support. She got hung up on twice by BBRY support. Third time put she me through to BBRY support we got very nice person, but sounded as if she was talking on a cell phone, terrible reception. After speaking with her for 20 minutes, we still could not resolve the problem. Finally, she escalated issue to a third BBRY support person and we were able to work through the issues by deleting/reinstalling email accounts, as well as by changing PW on one account.

Overall, took 2 hours to resolve speaking to 4 different people, all very nice, for what amounted to deleting/reinstalling email accounts. Feel BBRY would strongly benefit by having much better support system in place, not dropped calls, bad connections, and having to talk to 4 people. People are suffering with inadequate support. Biggest issue is with BB Link with contact/calendar sync, with iTunes sync, with issues such as this. Most don't have the time to deal with this, even those loyal to BBRY get tired and give up as commented in BBRY user support forums. New Blackberry 10 Sync to Outlook - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Besides new features, get better support system in place.
    07-20-13 12:45 AM
    I love TIME SHIFT MODE in BB10 Camera. I hope the next update for BB10 Camera can do better on low light shot and the ACTION SHOT like LUMIA.
    What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-blackberry_camera.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-nokia-lumia-925-action-shot.jpg  
    07-20-13 02:16 AM
    I love TIME SHIFT MODE in BB10 Camera. I hope the next update for BB10 Camera can do better on low light shot and the ACTION SHOT like LUMIA.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry_camera.jpg 
Views:	463 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	184367
    It will if you side load camera app from 10.2. You can find it in the forums

Low light option has been added !
    Also panorama picture is coming.

Exited on full stable 10.2 leak!

Posted via CB10
    Avin Tan likes this.
    07-20-13 03:40 AM
    @powderbanks thanks for the tip. I hope in the next update in 10.2 they put it on the quick options. I guess I have to settle for now on the tip you suggested.

Posted via My BlackBerry Q10 - Powered by Globe Telecom Philippines
    powderbanks likes this.
    07-20-13 05:02 AM
    1. Do something about the never ending busy tone loop when someone rejects my call (Z10 doesn't stop unless you press the End call button)

2. I hate watching videos on the phone because when I need to raise or lower the volume, the panel covers the video and doesn't fade fast enough

3. I didn't really pay attention to notice a pattern here; keyboard becomes unresponsive at times and restart is required (a couple of times happened while I'm on the lock and I need to enter password)

4.The select text feature needs to be fixed or tweaked -whichever term is more convenient- as it's a hustle to switch back to the circle cursor (keeping in mind that I never intended to select any text in the first place, just wanted to edit a certain word in the sentence I'm writing and selected some text instead)

5. After I press "select all" for a written text prior to sending, the keyboard gets in the way at times not allowing right side bar to move out and view the option of copy paste ... Etc. In addition to that, resulting in pressing on the text again, and lose the highlight on the text. (Note: I typically send 4 lines or more of text in a single message)

6. This is rather a small issue, when entering a chat thread from Hub, sometimes I get a blank chat as it fails to load, need to re-enter chat window.

7. This is the most important one: Give us an option in the device protection menu where we can enable/disable the "10 times wrong password lead to device wipe" ( just keep in mind that both swipe upwards and upper button are options to get to the lock screen , and people could wipe their own devices through former option in case scenarios like phone in pockets, purses, or even carried in wrong way)

7.1. I just noticed that while phone is connected to the charger, the ten password count no longer shows above the text field if I type the wrong password a couple of times. I homnestly have no guts to attempt ten wrong passwords and validate whether its an error or an intended/forgeten move by BB. (Phone was fully charged at the time)

8. I know that people are going all HD and stuff and its cool, but somebody explain to me how I could shot and share a one minute video with my friends through whatever chatting app if 1 second = 1 mb (Approx figure)... And that's only the 720 quality! Do I have to use third party services to upload and then share links? What about time that's needed to upload 60 mb and then download them on the other side of this process? There's no chat app that allows such sized file transfer in the first place.. Solution?

The above mentioned are some but not all of what I have noticed, hopefully this comes in handy for the developers.

From a Z10 STL 100-1 using the latest Software Release 10.1.0.273 & OS Version 10.1.0.1720 that my carrier offers.

BB10 take us to perfection already!
    gastr and MPF94025 like this.
    07-20-13 07:09 AM
1,485 ... 2930313233 ...