auto brightness toggle ...we want to be able to turn off auto brightness the phone is sOO DARKKKK
    07-04-13 04:02 PM
    I hate how you cant slide through your own photos when in a MMS or videos. Or when you look at any of your pics you backed up to Dropbox, you can't scroll through them. I think this a big need to fix. That's crazy to me.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Blackberry_Boss; 07-07-13 at 12:00 AM.
    BoyAndroid likes this.
    07-05-13 08:36 AM
    The voice control function needs to be drastically improved. It is currently very frustrating to use and it's not like I have a thick accent of any kind.

Included in voice functionality are music controls like on the iPhone. I.e. Play "artist name" or "play track name" etc should be fully functional.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 02:46 PM
    Download queue

I want to be able to rearrange the order of a download list so that BB10 can download the file which I want first after the first 2 apps / games are downloaded. I can rearrange the order of a download list by dragging an app or a game up and down .
    07-06-13 07:20 AM
    Kill live tiles. Just make the open app gave a coloured border around it in the app grid. Lose the ornate animations. Add more drop down functionality, ala Android.
    2cats1dog likes this.
    07-06-13 09:56 PM
    Evernote should have some sorting options. I wsnt the last opened/edited note to be at the top. Not sorted by date of first creation.

Would be a nice tweak and probably wouldn't take that much work. Most Evernote apps have that functionality native to the application.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:02 AM
    Kill live tiles. Just make the open app gave a coloured border around it in the app grid. Lose the ornate animations. Add more drop down functionality, ala Android.
    Active frames feeling kinda cheaper versions of widgets.... without the useful part (zero interaction, bulky, ugly, unaesthetic) .
    Sometimes taking a look to the competition doesn't hurts.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 09:56 AM
    The music app, banking apps, and all other stock trading apps. And they call this a business phone with no business. I also would like them to silent the shutter sound when you put the phone on silent.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 10:57 AM
    The music app, banking apps, and all other stock trading apps. And they call this a business phone with no business. I also would like them to silent the shutter sound when you put the phone on silent.

Posted via CB10
    Can you be more specific??? I'm ok with the built in music app and have 3 banking apps all native. The only thing I can agree on is the stock trading app.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-07-13 11:05 AM
    There needs be an update on the keyboard. Whenever I press on the '?123' icon to out numbers or whatever it goes back to the letters after I press a number, I wish it would still stay there and then once I'm done I could go back to the letter by myself. Anyone experiencing this?

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    07-07-13 11:17 AM
    Well in the US wells Fargo is a big bank and there app is only for crapple and Android. Same with bank of America. I also the native music app has my ring tones in there I don't like that I play my music and ring tones from the app. I would say that the stock trading thing should have been up on the list of apps to get since I trade with scottrade.

Can you be more specific??? I'm ok with the built in music app and have 3 banking apps all native. The only thing I can agree on is the stock trading app.

Posted via CB10 on Z10

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    07-07-13 03:37 PM
    I don't want BB browser to remember my username and password whenever I fill out the form online. Please give me this option.

Even if I allowed BB browser to remember my username or password, i'd have had an option to disallow it and purge it from BB browser. It's not a good idea when I can't control what BB browser remembers my username or password.
    Last edited by letmein13; 07-08-13 at 11:32 PM.
    07-08-13 08:43 AM
    I don't want BB to remember my username and password when I fill out the form online. Please give me this option.
    It asks you the first time. You must have said yes.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-08-13 11:10 AM
    Hi BB Community,I'm new at this but I've been hounding 'OnStar" to give us an app. for their 'Remote Link' to GM vehicules.
    They have it available for the 99xx series but say they have no plans in the future to offer us BB 10 users an updated app.
    This is a really cool app. (when it works) and it can be a safety feature worth having.
    They (OnStar) ay they are open to studying customer requests to evaluate offering a solution. If enough of us (as in other threads) request and even offer help in developping an app. or updating one - then we might have one.
    Any developper in the BB community interested in helping out us poor IT challenged users ?
    07-08-13 01:08 PM
    It asks you the first time. You must have said yes.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Even if I allowed BB browser to remember my username or password, i'd have had an option to disallow it and purge it from BB browser.
    07-08-13 11:32 PM
    Even if I allowed BB browser to remember my username or password, i'd have had an option to disallow it and purge it from BB browser.
    Try to reset your cache. Should work the same as all other browsers

Posted via CB10 on Z10_10.1.0.273
    07-09-13 12:00 AM
    After spending some time with my Q10 I've thought of some things: I like peek, really there are just two things I would change about it. One would be to add a bar for the currently playing track so you can see that when you peek. And the other would be to make it so that when you peek from an app and go all the way into the hub, sliding left brings you right back to the app, whereas doing the sliding up gesture takes you back to the homescreen. That way you can use peek to easily view your messages from an app and return to it by doing the opposite gesture, and you still have the consistency of a swipe up always taking you back to the homescreen. As it is now there are two ways to get to the homescreen from the hub (swipe left and swipe up) so giving one of those ways another use would be cool.

Still waiting for an option to have the hub reset after you have been out of it for a certain (user selectable) amount of time
    07-09-13 12:24 PM
    Atleast a 'Black theme or display' for BlackBerry Z10 users!
    gastr likes this.
    07-09-13 02:07 PM
    Text to speech so when I'm hands on with something else, it will read documents, books etc.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 05:18 PM
    I want BB video to continue playing a video file after I minimize the app so that I can do another thing with my phone. I don't see a reason it can't do that when z10 has 2GB memory and dual core processors.

I'd love to play .flv files in z10 in the next update.
    Last edited by letmein13; 07-10-13 at 07:04 AM.
    07-10-13 06:19 AM
    I would love to see a virtual trackpad... that would be great. and improvements to the remember app.
    2cats1dog likes this.
    07-11-13 06:37 AM
    Arrows to move between letters, that "magic circle" it's fine for an first approach but not great for fine editing in a hurry. Takes lots of time to get accuracy on certain text fields...
    Sometimes I found myself tapping the screen like a monkey, not fancy.

Posted via CB10
    BoyAndroid and 2cats1dog like this.
    07-11-13 07:23 AM
    Please make it easy for me to download and run android apps in BB OS. I'm not interested in debugging, compiling, or side loading android apps before I can use them.
    07-11-13 08:11 AM
    Another couple of nits (by the way, I expect all of these are easy fixes, not major overhauls or major flaws ... But they either frustrate BB power users or newbies, which is bad):

42) Text or Doc files (at least when opened from File Manager) there is no "search on page" function ... I need ability to full-text search in an open document!

43) Add "reader mode" to HTML email in inbox ... These often require a lot of horizontal scrolling on the Q10 and it doesn't seem necessary.
    07-11-13 09:52 AM
    Battery % next to the battery symbol please!!!
    2cats1dog likes this.
    07-11-13 10:01 PM
1,485 ... 2829303132 ...