Being able to call from the text message app.

Revamping the pictures app to make it easy to scroll through photos as thumbnails and make albums.

Ben

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 07:22 AM
    For sure not something to die for, but I would love to see it:

When your BT is off, and you share a file through BT, it will be turned on, the file will be sent, but after the process is finished the BT stays on.
    I would love BT to go back to the stage before the process.
    wiezel007 likes this.
    06-25-13 09:42 AM
    I leave my BT on all the time. I read somewhere that the BlackBerry radios are developed with best performance and are very optimized. It really doesn't seems to affect the battery life if I leave it on like that. Same goes for the carrier selection (manual vs automatic).

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 06:30 AM
    Hub - use colors to differentiate different accounts - if desired. I would like to keep work and personal email in unified mailbox easily identifiable. Adding which account is too lengthy - color is fast.

Contacts - create personal groups. Also, define tones (phone, text, BBM, Messages) for them.

Contacts - may be a bug: use of tones for messages - can use predefined tone or list of music, but cannot search on device memory for tone. I think for phone tone - Ring tone, you can select a specific tone from "find tone" option.

Balance - time out is max at 15, but device lockout is up to 30 minutes
    Way to capture crashes and report to Blackberry. In 3 days I have had unit, I have had 5 reboots. If there is something causing fault (app, setting) I would like to report.
    06-26-13 07:48 AM
    I need a way to turn OFF notifications for BBM groups on z10 ASAP. It makes no sense that I should have to hear the notification every time someone in the group says something, or put my phone on silent. That's no compromise.

Posted via CB10 using my flick-ity keyboard .
    06-26-13 02:02 PM
    I need a way to turn OFF notifications for BBM groups on z10 ASAP. It makes no sense that I should have to hear the notification every time someone in the group says something, or put my phone on silent. That's no compromise.

In The options but It's all of bbm not just groups alone. Nothing new to BlackBerry

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-26-13 02:39 PM
    In The options but It's all of bbm not just groups alone. Nothing new to BlackBerry

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Well I had that option on my 8900, so I would like to see it on my z10.

06-26-13 03:58 PM
    That peak tip is awesome. Thx.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 07:01 PM

Fair point. I
    A massive bbm user but don't use groups on BBM primary because of that. I'm ashamed to say I use WhatsApp for that.

I'm in awe of the PTT feature tho

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10
    EsJayDee likes this.
    06-26-13 07:43 PM
    Would be nice to have a counter for the data counter so you would know how much you have consumed from your plan. I remember something like that on my 9780. Of course I never used it cause I used to have BIS.
    06-26-13 08:01 PM
    I want to be able to use my credit/debit cards using nfc!!
    06-26-13 10:31 PM
    Here is my wish list.

BB browser
    When you download an app from BB world, you can see the status of your download from there and z10 home screen by wiping down from the top. However, you can't see this status of your download if you download stuff from BB browser.

If you want to see the status, you have to go to "download" from BB browser. When you're there, you don't see the estimate time. Here are my suggestions:

1-You should be able to see the status of your download from your home screen by wiping down from top to middle of your screen regardless of where you download .
    2- You should be able to change the location where you want to save your download. As of right now, all your downloads from BB browser point to "device\download". I want to have an option to tell it to store my downloads in micro SD. It's very annoying to do it for every file which I download from BB browser.
    3- I should have a setting for history transfer and install which I can tell it to automatically clean so that I don't have to manually clean it every time when my history download list is getting longer.

BB Calendar app

1- Calendar and Remember app should integrate together. If you set up an appointment or a todo list via Remember app, these things should show up in Calendar app. When we delete them from Remember app, they should automatically remove from Calendar app and vice versa. Therefore, it's better if our calendar app is the only place where we set up our scheduled appointments and todo lists. Of course, we get our notification alerts before they are due.

2- Our appointments or todo lists should be stored online by our BB ID and automatically show up in our smart phone after we format and reinstall OS. You can call this feature "BB cloud" or what have you. As of right now, you have to re-input all your appointments or todo lists after you install a leaked OS.

BB Travel

It's nice to see the price and have the ability to buy an airplane ticket after searching for a flight to New York on 12/12/2013. As of right now, I can see the number of flights to NY and the airlines.
    Last edited by letmein13; 06-27-13 at 01:32 AM.
    06-27-13 12:21 AM
    Context specific ability for voice command input. From the hone screen, long pressing mute can bring up the voice command input prompt. Whenever the virtual keyboard is present, long pressing mute means I want to dictate something. I just find it difficult to long press the period to do this.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 02:07 AM
    When I take a screen shot , the image is saved in my device instead of microSD even though I ask BB camera to save pictures in SD. This should be a minor update.
    shaunj539 and ezapper2 like this.
    06-27-13 07:56 AM
    Since Alt-Backspace functions as Delete, why not assign LeftShift-Backspace to move the cursor one character to the left, and RightShift-Backspace to move the cursor one character to the right?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 10:29 AM
    Would be nice to have a counter for the data counter so you would know how much you have consumed from your plan. I remember something like that on my 9780. Of course I never used it cause I used to have BIS.
    Every carrier usually has one. I have "my account " from rogers

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-27-13 10:45 AM
    Here is another wish list for BB music and videos app for 10.2

They should play popular song and video files (flv extension)from microSD. Don't forget to include a play list for all songs and videos from all music and video folders in microSD. Furthermore, music app should have some visualizations while playing songs.
    06-28-13 07:27 AM
    Bb10 on my pb's. F@ck!!!

And an app that gets me back all the money I just lost today

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-28-13 12:54 PM
    Please include a full "select, copy and paste" functionality in your OS 10 so that I can select, copy and paste text message from 1 app to another easily.
    Last edited by letmein13; 06-30-13 at 05:41 AM.
    2cats1dog likes this.
    06-29-13 07:23 AM
    I would like to see more options in the drop down menu such as brightness, nfc, gps and also the ability to be able to go through all the different notification profiles by tapping the notification icon instead of having to go into settings menu and use the drop down list. Also the ability to choose what actually shows up, more akin to what android has to offer.

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this or not, but my music app will not update the recently played list of songs. it seems to be stuck on the first two songs I listened to. A fix for that issue would be nice. Maybe a better way to navigate through the music app too. It seems kind of disjointed and awkward to navigate. It does't fit in with the whole "flow" paradigm.

For the browser i would like the ability to swipe back to the previous page and swipe forward to the page I was just on. This would make the UX feel more gesture based. I do NOT fancy the back button on the lower left. It just does not fit in with a gesture based UI.

The ability to change to a left handed mode for the lefties out there. So essentially mirroring the entire experience.

Having a dark theme would also be nice. I really don't like how the hub greets your eyes and blinds you in the dark. Also please get rid of those stupid(<----My opinion) translucent borders around the icons!!!
    06-29-13 08:04 AM
    Restore the percent key in the calculator. Everyone need to do percentage calculation occasionally.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 08:32 AM
    Restore the percent key in the calculator. Everyone need to do percentage calculation occasionally.

Posted via CB10
    You don't need a percentage key, just an elementary understanding of basic mathematics...
    06-29-13 09:47 AM
    The Key would still be nice

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 11:52 AM
    The Key would still be nice

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-29-13 12:44 PM
    Would love to have this option as well as all of the missing basics from os7.
    - custom profiles AND options, alert/vibrate count etc.
    - theme options/control
    - sms and bbm chat display options.
    - improved search options
    - Active frame for text
    - OS LED color options. i hate seeing the bebuzz active frame all the time. all i can think of at the moment but there's more.....
    06-29-13 02:46 PM
1,485 ... 2627282930 ...