Bringing back the ability to take screen shots of the lock screen would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    Works for me. 10.1

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-19-13 12:44 PM
    I have a bold and would like to go to the Z10. But, I need to be able to sync with Outlook2010.
    I like the way 6.0 desktop worked were it would search both platforms and the discover the differences and let you
    pick the one you wanted to use. I tried the newer 7.1 and it did not let me pick. I automatically picked the most
    current one. I don't like that. I spoke with a tech and he said that the desktop only sync's one way at this time.
    It is too bad. I will stick with my bold for now.
    BB is in a unique position now and does not realize the power of Syncing with Outlook. It is the only phone with
    a desktop program that does it. It is the only business phone left. BB DO YOU REALIZE THIS??? You should
    do what Franklin Planners did and teach people how to use tasks to stay organized. Without tasks you get buried
    in emails and trying to organize your day is impossible. They should do seminars on using the phone as a business
    tool. Set themselves apart from the rest of the toy phones out there. I need a business phone and do not want to
    use MS Exchange to Sync. I hope someone from BB reads this and sees the light.
    06-19-13 09:26 PM
    Being able to side Scroll from photo to photo, as of now I can only view a photo close it then view the next one.
    SharonRD likes this.
    06-20-13 12:35 AM
    Works for me. 10.1

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    I'm on 10.1 and cannot take pictures of the 'lock' screen, are you sure you're not taking pictures of your 'home' screen.
    06-20-13 12:40 AM
    My wifi also randomly disconnected. New Linksys EA 4500 cured that. None of my computers or phones or tablets habe lost connection once since.
    An option to monitor data usage! i just got my Z10 Tuesday and i already used little bit over 400mb ! considering i have only 1GB data i would like to have an ability to monitor my usage like you already can on android, and also see which applications consume the most data.

Also:

1) Work on improving the battery life
    2) Bring some basic small features to BBM that were already available on the BBOS but not on BB10
    3) Add some kind of pattern phone unlock rather than only passwords
    4) Bedside mode need to have an option that turns off all radio bands automatically when the phone is being charged and on bedside mode
    5) Wifi sometimes randomly disconnects and the phone doesn't notify you
    06-20-13 12:40 AM
    Being able to peek and swipe back in the browser.

Posted via Z10
    06-20-13 03:56 AM
    If I start sending a text-message (SMS) to someone, I would like that contacs which were set as favorites have a higher priority for the recommendations for recipients.

Example: I would like to write my girlfriend named Lisa... everytime i put in "lisa" in the recipient-field i get firstly the wrong lisa. So i unfortunately have to put in the last name as well.

Don't know if this was issued already.
    2cats1dog likes this.
    06-20-13 05:42 AM
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but it would be nice if a long press of the lock/power button didn't default to shutting the device down; especially when it is 'locked.'
    06-20-13 07:49 AM
    If you search "dictionary" app in BB world, BB displays every app which is either free or paid and has different numbers of stars. I don't have an option to filter the result so that I only want to see 4+ star apps for an example. I'd like to have an option to narrow down my search.
    06-20-13 10:36 AM
    Being able to peek and swipe back in the browser.

Posted via Z10
    You can do this right now: swipe up from the bottom of the browser (as if you're going to minimise it as an active frame), hold the frame and then gesture right while still holding the browser frame. Now you are peeking into the Hub, when you're done peeking swipe back downwards to go back into the browser.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    Last edited by SharonRD; 06-20-13 at 06:11 PM.
    mexicangangboss likes this.
    06-20-13 05:56 PM
    @93Aero

Just simply hold the camera icon while your screen is lock and wait for the cycle to be completed and there you can take a photo.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 - Powered by Globe
    06-20-13 06:57 PM
    You can do this right now: swipe up from the bottom of the browser (as if you're going to minimise it as an active frame), hold the frame and then gesture right while still holding the browser frame. Now you are peeking into the Hub, when you're done peeking swipe back downwards to go back into the browser.

Thanks!
    I seem to have been unclear in what I meant though. I'm aware of being able to peek into the hub from everywhere and love it .

What I meant was being able to swipe a page back inside the browser. So instead of having to press the arrows back button, I can swipe back like for example in the CB10 app - or ironically even the browsers own settings menu!

Posted via Z10
    06-21-13 01:49 AM
    Ahh, ok...I see what you mean. You're right, that would be really cool.

mexicangangboss likes this.
    06-21-13 04:08 AM
    When you enter your paypal account info in z10, it'd still be there as of right now. Hopefully, there is an option to remove paypal account and credit card info completely from z10.

I don't want BB to keep this info because somebody could use it if my phone was stolen. BB needs to correct this ASAP.
    06-21-13 10:09 AM
    Custom bbm group notifications
    Better picture management, from shared to downloaded, to camera.
    Notification control from lock screen.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 12:00 PM
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but it would be nice if a long press of the lock/power button didn't default to shutting the device down; especially when it is 'locked.'
    Mmm...so what would the long press do if not shut down the phone?
    06-21-13 01:16 PM
    Holy crap....that's quite the wish list...here's mine:

3. When I end a call, it should disappear, not remain an active tile...the phone app (or function) should be a basic component and totally intuitive.
    Totally agree with this.
    ryanza and ezapper2 like this.
    06-21-13 02:55 PM
    Mmm...so what would the long press do if not shut down the phone?
    Only have it function as powering off when the device is unlocked at the least. Even after the timeout for the password, if you hold the top button for a few seconds it will shut down. I've pulled it out of my pocket a few times to find it powered off. I would ideally like it to change the default to 'standby' or something similar. You know how now if you have to press the 'restart' soft button? Do that for full power off.
    06-21-13 03:53 PM
    1-Please fix all bugs before introducing new features.
    2- I want to have an easy way to select multiple messages without choosing "select more" and delete them.
    Last edited by letmein13; 06-22-13 at 07:56 AM.
    SharonRD likes this.
    06-22-13 01:22 AM
    2- I want to have an easy way to select multiple messages without choosing "select more" and delete them.
    +100 THIS is one of the top things that is important to me.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    06-22-13 06:53 PM
    Better contact linking system.

When I make an update to the contact the change should reflect on all links. Outlook, Gmail, local and desktop.

Seems this only works properly when a new contact is created. Sometimes gmail contacts de links and same issue happens after linking

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-23-13 01:43 AM
    Please have the twitter push new tweets, like in the bold 9900 OS 7

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 01:54 AM
    Please have the twitter push new tweets, like in the bold 9900 OS 7

Posted via CB10
    That would be neat. Right now the twitter integration in the hub is useless to me since I'm not a famous rapper and therefore don't receive that many private messages.

Posted via Z10
    06-23-13 01:57 AM
    I love Microsoft Windows shortcuts such as Ctrl+C for copy , Ctrl+V for paste, Ctrl+A for select all, Ctrl+S for save, and so on. I'd love BB to include these shortcuts / commands in their OS because we use them every day and they help us do things quicker when we don't have to go through their menu to click "open", "select more" and etc.....I realize that BB don't have Ctrl key on their keyboard right now but they need to fix that.

I'm currently in a situation which I can click "copy" button for my translation text from a translator but I can't paste it in my gmail email because I can't find a "paste" button anywhere. I can't copy and paste a text message from one app to another unless these apps offer "copy" and "paste" button. I don't understand how BB can leave"copy" and "paste" command out of their OS when we copy and paste texts every day because we don't want to retype the memos, messages, and etc.. again and again.

I want BB to include these shortcuts/commands in 10.2 because they should be on BB number one priority list. These shortcuts should appear in every message , doc, and browser app.
    06-23-13 08:02 AM
    Either a native clipboard app that can allow one to paste from multiple clips into a running app (email, text, etc) without leaving the running app, or the ability I would guess for a third-party to app to do the same. With all the third-party apps I have found thusfar, one has to leave where one is at to retrieve multiple clips which is burdensome. With 7.0 and older versions there were some apps that would facilitate this, like Multiclipboard app:

BlackBerry World - Multiclipboard

Anyone know of an app that does this?
    06-23-13 07:52 PM
1,485 ... 2526272829 ...