Search option direct in remember

Native possibility to merge contacts

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 04:01 AM
    Pattern, pin or... unlocking. not with full keyboard as easy to mistype

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 04:15 AM
    In music app

Equaliser and standard setting like pop, rock, etc...

Posted via CB10
    Mr.Conviviality likes this.
    06-09-13 04:23 AM
    Coming back to hub after swiping up or down possibly after selecting separate account

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 04:25 AM
    Pattern, pin or... unlocking. not with full keyboard as easy to mistype
    Seconded. Just got a Z10, and this is by far the single most annoying thing. Under iOS I can create a long password, say, jennycamehomefromschool, and encode it entirely as numbers by mapping the phrase to the letters beneath the numbers. When I use all numbers, iOS knows to give me the number-only keypad to log in. These keys are at least four times larger than the full keyboard under the Z10, and as such are much easier to hit. Plus, I only need to know the phrase, not the numbers, because like any normal phone keypad the letters are grouped beneath the numbers -- I just “spell out” the phrase using the nine numbers available. Long, secure, and because numbers get re-used quite a bit in that phrase, very difficult to determine the pattern as per a smudge print analysis of the screen.
    06-09-13 12:28 PM
    Seconded. Just got a Z10, and this is by far the single most annoying thing. Under iOS I can create a long password, say, jennycamehomefromschool, and encode it entirely as numbers by mapping the phrase to the letters beneath the numbers. When I use all numbers, iOS knows to give me the number-only keypad to log in. These keys are at least four times larger than the full keyboard under the Z10, and as such are much easier to hit. Plus, I only need to know the phrase, not the numbers, because like any normal phone keypad the letters are grouped beneath the numbers -- I just �spell out� the phrase using the nine numbers available. Long, secure, and because numbers get re-used quite a bit in that phrase, very difficult to determine the pattern as per a smudge print analysis of the screen.
    Besides that how do you find the Z10 versus the IPhone ?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 02:52 PM
    Really improve the pictures app to make it easier to create folders and scroll through your photos.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 04:36 PM
    I would like the map to "track up". When using the map not in Nav mode I would like the option for the top of the screen to be the direction I'm driving, not just north.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 09:49 PM
    1. I want a text I send someone to only show the recipient once. Text conversation shows two pictures of the same person.

2. I want my contacts to stop showing up twice, and I want numbers to stay in the contact they belong to instead of appearing under other people's names as well.

3. I would like to move the clock on the lock screen around, resize it or change the way it looks.

Posted from my T-Mobile Z10, no longer on the Sprint Meh network.
    06-09-13 10:00 PM
    a shortcut for airplane mode ( why a shortcut for wifi, bluetooth and not for 3g ???)
    Frederic Lhoest likes this.
    06-10-13 03:17 PM
    I would like active frames made useful. That means a) pinning applications such as calendars so they stay open b) disabling some apps that I have no need to stay open and c) enabling me to design my frames to be full width and readable as opposed to pointless squares. Oh, hang on - we are back at BB7 home screen. Guess I didn't need a change after all, just better os performance and stability.
    06-10-13 04:27 PM
    you already can merge contacts natively...
    06-10-13 04:37 PM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I would like to see some of the screen real estate optimisation come to the Z10. Like the shorter action bar without the words below, automatically hide the bottom action bar when scrolling down. The top bar scrolling up together with the content.

Also it would be nice if the browser is given the same treatment. Hide the URL bar when scrolling down. Things like that to show as much content as possible, no matter on which screen size.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 06:26 PM
    VERY IMPORTANT

During a phonecall, if the device can determine if my face is next to the phone and turns off the light, why does it not disable the buttons as well so i dont accidently hit mute?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 10:24 PM
    I'd like to see improvements to the running apps page

1. Currently if no apps are open, the applist is right next to the hub, I would rather the open app page always remain there, even if it just says "no running apps", just so new users are never looking around for their open apps.
    2. long press on active frame to "pin" it. pinned frames jump straight to the top left position and additional pins continue on. Long press again to unpin, which then gives the option to close app. this would give us a very flexible widget system that can change as we need for the day or time. Much more flexible than the headache that is setting android widgets. Active frame settings could exist within the app, so as soon as the app is launched, all the most important data is on your home screen.
    06-11-13 10:18 AM
    Make sharing easier when sharing a photo. It is hard to remember in which of those 4 folders my pictures, Screenshots or anything else is. It should take u right to all ur photos, videos or whatever.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Smartie020; 06-11-13 at 05:25 PM.
    black.rhino likes this.
    06-11-13 10:42 AM
    Make sharing easier when sharing a photo. It is hard to remember in which of those 4 folders my pictures, Screenshots or anything else is. It sold take z right to all u r photos, videos or whatever.

Posted via CB10
    File structure is pretty straight forward. You have media card or device memory.

Each has photos, camera, videos, downloads. What more did you need?

I sort all my pictures into folders then they show as different albums in the media app

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-11-13 01:13 PM
    Especially 3 and 6 are futures I really miss. Hopefully in 10.2 they're back!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:29 PM
    File structure is pretty straight forward. You have media card or device memory.

Each has photos, camera, videos, downloads. What more did you need?

I sort all my pictures into folders then they show as different albums in the media app

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    I'd like to see all in one place. I want to be able to choose where my pic are saved. I mean I can do that, but Screenshots for example are always saved on the device. Not a big deal. Just an idea.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:45 PM
    I'd like to see all in one place. I want to be able to choose where my pic are saved. I mean I can do that, but Screenshots for example are always saved on the device. Not a big deal. Just an idea.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you but it all depends what your doing.

When downloading a file it goes to downloads.
    When someone sends me a file I believe I can choose location.
    When taking pictures/videos it goes in the camera folder
    The only thing I hate and can't control is the screen shots. (it goes in the device camera folder ).

Quick way to access the screen shots is load the camera itself.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-11-13 02:36 PM
    Improve the camera quality
    Create more camera options
    Create support for live wallpapers / wallpapers that move with swipes
    Every app should be in cascades
    When you swipe a little to the right and 'lock ' the frame, the icons exposed on the left should work like tabs
    More options in quick settings
    Get rid of the dark border around the icons or make it lighter
    For Gods sake, improve the camera quality
    ......well, those are the ones I can bring out of my head at the moment
    06-11-13 03:04 PM
    I would like active frames made useful. That means a) pinning applications such as calendars so they stay open b) disabling some apps that I have no need to stay open and c) enabling me to design my frames to be full width and readable as opposed to pointless squares. Oh, hang on - we are back at BB7 home screen. Guess I didn't need a change after all, just better os performance and stability.
    I agree, in addition, the pinning should be to a specific location so a commonly used app stays in a familiar place. Or... make the layout similar to the playbook. Apps in the lower half and active frames above, then let us swipe between open apps. I think this part of the playbook UI is very efficient.

edit: I hadn't read Black Rhino's post before posting
    06-11-13 03:49 PM
    the peak window on the hub to see the categories such as bbm / gmail / hotmail / notifications / etc... , that peak window reflashes everytime u switch to another category , peak should stay when i folded the stack that way instead of widening to fullscreen when i switch

the search for a conversation in my bbm messenger is not available , would like to see a way to search back history in my conversation , like a search option.

we neeed fullscreen browsing also , i dont wanna see the bottom bar when im scrolling , this screen size 3.1 should be used at its fullest.
    06-12-13 11:17 AM
    Hi,

1. Turning the BT through shortcuts, without having to open another window of settings.
    2. Transferability (eg images) from a "personal" to "work".
    3. Unable to update the background image to the lock position only.
    4. It can be replaced Login Email for BBM
    5. Be possible to perform a version update without having to redo all your personal settings and without re-activation for BES.

Thanks
    06-12-13 02:59 PM
    Here is my wish list for next BB10 update.

1- Block unwanted phone numbers from calling me or sending me messages .
    2- Automatically open android apps after I download them.
    3- Improve voice command / speech so that I can issue multiple commands or say lengthy sentences at one time.
    4- Built-in software which I can open or extract any archives or rar files in addition to opening and editing pictures.
    5- Improve built-in media player so that I can play any video or music files.
    6- Please have a 32GB smartphone instead of current 16GB one.
    7- Include a document app which can be used to open all word and excel or text formats.
    8- Able to read media cards formatted by NTFS or Linux or Unix.
    9- When I tap on battery icon, I'd see a good estimate of time and percentage of my battery without going to settings.
    10- Have an option to automatically clear history, cookies, and other data for browser when it exits.
    11- Have an option to automatically clear search history and clear downloaded history when an app is closed.
    12- Offer better notification customizations (LED, sound,....) for messages, calls, and other apps. Please add all Bebuzz and HUB++'s features in your setting.
    13- A voice recorder.
    14- An improved "Remember" app which can alert me with LED and sound through HUB. Don't forget to include time , daily, weekly , or monthly option in this app so that it can alert me any appointment at a given time in a particular date before it dues.
    15- Your "Calendar" app needs to integrate with "Remember" app so that every appointment is synchronized and reflected when I update or delete or create an appointment. My appointments still show up after I re-install BB OS 10.

Most of apps included in BB 10 are simply basic. If I want to do more, I have to buy apps from different third parties.
    Last edited by letmein13; 06-19-13 at 01:27 AM.
    06-13-13 07:03 AM
1,485 ... 2324252627 ...