It would be really great if we could sort browser bookmarks alphabetically, by date and manually (so we can have our most used at the top).

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    05-30-13 12:36 PM
    The recent news that settings app will be going Cascades is great news and a step in the right direction. The current Adobe Air built settings is slow.

Anyway, I would hope for more integration within File manager. Like Sugarsync, sky drive, Google drive, etc. Work something out with these companies and make the native file manager awesome.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 12:01 AM
    I would like to see the "hub" button in the list of accounts in the hub, be moved to the bottom of the list (where PIN messaging is now). Whenever I filter the messages by account, I end up wishing I could reach the hub icon with my thumb.

Tag integration between evernote and remember.

More active frames that do stuff.

Posted by Z10
    05-31-13 12:21 AM
    One Tweak they can make is in the Adobe Reader font size when you select " Text Flow " in the menu. You only get 2 Font size increases.
    It needs at least 5 more font sizes. Reader in the browser increases the font excellently. In Adobe when you select " Text Flow" in the Adobe 3 dot menu your limited to 2 font sizes. This is much better then Droid and iOS but being in the medical field reading medical PDF's on the fly is important. So more font sizes in Adobe Reader Text Flow Please.
    06-01-13 05:48 AM
    Priority caller options to override silent. So useful in meetings

Posted from my Z10 with CB10
    06-01-13 06:40 AM
    1 - Blackberry Bridge to work as it does with BB7 os with full msg/email/BBM functionality

2 - full two way sync with MS Outlook as BB7 handled perfectly well for all contacts and calendar items.

3 - for it to stop "forgetting" some of my pop3 email passwords three or four times a frickin' day!

4 - for it stop blocking whatever smtp relay settings I instruct it to use. I don't care if it doesn't pass a BB "validation" test

5 - to make desktop manager work with BB10, and drop BB Link which is worse than the crud on my shoe....

6 - to restore full email setting controls like they exist in BB7 - e.g. Email push settings, being able to leave a copy of the email on the server, for me to decide whether I want an email deleted from just the handset or the handset and the server combined etc etc - really basic functionality. We're not all mong retail users!

7 - specified telephone number blocking facility, including withheld and private numbers if required.
    Last edited by rjsdavis; 06-01-13 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Addition
    06-01-13 06:35 PM
    I am waiting to buy a Q10 until the following item is resolved. I will not upgrade my phone or buy another BB until then: Native, full, 2 way synch on the desktop with MS Outlook, just like it used to be, through a USB cable. I am not creating an online cloud account that is not secure enough for my work. This is the biggest deal breaker for me with the new phone and OS.
    120% agree!
    06-01-13 06:53 PM
    I would like to see alerts and ringtones from 9810 brought to my Z10.

I would really like to see the voice dictation / control function much better.
    06-03-13 12:25 PM
    I did not read through to see if this is already in there but custom notifications for BBM Group Messages. Please!!! My phone's on silent 70% of the time! Or even something like if you already have one notification with the group it will not continue to buzz and beep on everyones group contribution.

Please!!!

Thanks
    A happy z10 owner.
    06-03-13 02:11 PM
    Why when I save an attachment sent from an ios device, it does not open and is essentially incompatible? I need this fixed.

Posted via CB10 using my flick-ity keyboard .
    06-03-13 05:01 PM
    Why when I save an attachment sent from an ios device, it does not open and is essentially incompatible? I need this fixed.

Pretty sure that's an ios issue

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-03-13 08:38 PM
    Pretty sure that's an ios issue

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    And that's a damn lie. I've never had that issue when I had android or any other os, nor does anyone else that I know.

06-03-13 09:33 PM
    I am not sure if someone already asked this or brought it up this question but I would like to know if the BB OS 10 kept the Password Keeper for Z10 and Q10?
    06-04-13 08:18 AM
    I am not sure if someone already asked this or brought it up this question but I would like to know if the BB OS 10 kept the Password Keeper for Z10 and Q10?
    Yes but you have to download from App World.
    06-04-13 11:07 AM
    Add option to show BBM Group in Listview... I am not really a fans of Tile View... so an option would be nice...
    06-05-13 09:29 PM
    Nothing new to add today other than I feel BlackBerry has been listening to our requests. They have come along way and more work to do.

10.2 around the corner. Wooohooo

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-06-13 12:53 AM
    I want a swipe to lock feature.
    06-06-13 10:36 AM
    -I would like the ability to delete emails and Facebook messages on the phone without actually deleting them from my email or Facebook itself.

-Also the ability to operate the phone in landscape mode for all operations not just select operations or apps would be nice.

-I would like and email icon on the home screen that operates similarly the way the text icon works... that takes you straight to a common email section of the hub where you select which address you want to use from there, instead of having a separate section for each email address.

-The ability to have line breaks in any form of text message or BBM would be nice also, but make it native to the OS instead of having to make my own word substitution for it to work.

-How about the ability to hide and unhide apps/pics/videos/folders.

-For the love of god can we get some ability to block individual phone numbers from calling and/or texting.
    06-07-13 01:51 PM
    1.) Due to this problem I want a selective replication of Evernote

2.) A keyboard shortcut to lock the phone. I don't want to keep the power button pressed for this

3.)
    -For the love of god can we get some ability to block individual phone numbers from calling and/or texting.
    +1

4.) To be able to exclude folders from "random play" in Music player
    Last edited by Erdnuckl; 06-08-13 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Adding point 4
    06-07-13 02:08 PM
    I'd like them to tweak and speed up the Sym then J to to type "&". I have to wait for the characters to show first or most times I don't get the "&" if I type it too fast.
    06-07-13 02:54 PM
    Why, when I click on a voicemail in the Hub, does it call the number???? Why does it not let me listen to the voicemail??

When I finally figured out how to listen to it from the phone app, trying to put the loudspeaker on doesn't work. It's loud for one second then goes back to the earpiece speaker.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 09:55 AM
    Why, when I click on a voicemail in the Hub, does it call the number???? Why does it not let me listen to the voicemail??

When I finally figured out how to listen to it from the phone app, trying to put the loudspeaker on doesn't work. It's loud for one second then goes back to the earpiece speaker.

Posted via CB10
    Wow that's weird. My experience with voice mail is just the opposite. When I'm in the phone app and I click voice mail, it actually calls the voice mail. When I click it in the hub, it let's me listen to it. But like you said pushing the speaker button doesn't do much, volume is very low so I always end up just putting it to my ear.

06-08-13 10:14 AM
    Yes please the contacts are a mess. I want to be able to make a group so that I can sent one sms to a lot of contacts and do not want to select each one separately. Like the way it could be used in the BlackBerry bold.

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    06-08-13 10:19 AM
    I can not hit a share button on Facebook. why is then called a smartphone??

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 10:20 AM
    I just found the answer from the App World, I searched for the Password Keeper and download it.... and its still native app for Q10.
    06-09-13 02:54 AM
1,485 ... 2223242526 ...