I want the display to stay on when the integrated stopwatch is being used. I think it's amazing that BB integrated a stopwatch (besides Apple and Samsung, I think no one has it built-in), but I use it for sport and want it to stay on. So at least a setting to turn on/off display when stopwatch is running.

At the moment it's not usable for me.

And it's more of a BB Link thing... In iTunes or Windows Phone Connector the pictures syncronized TO the device are optimized to the screen size, meaning much lower size of pictures. All of my synced pictures would take about 10GB and more on the BB Z10. On Lumia it's about 2GB!
    Last edited by zwuncki; 03-17-13 at 07:16 AM.
    03-17-13 06:50 AM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but more settings in camera app would be nice. Like settings for iso and exposure time. Since the Transform case and Flip shell works like a stand, it can be nice to have more settings available for those who want it.
    len5 and Javid Gozalov like this.
    03-17-13 08:11 AM
    Would like to see HUB messages color coded (just the icon) - the grey is very nice and elegant, but the way the calls view is handled with different colors for missed calls, etc - is very attractive. to be able to see text messages, calls, social media for your different accounts have distinct colors - or even changing to grey when they're old (time based); or at least the option to choose color themes for different services would be better than seeing all your messages showing the flat grey.
    len5 and anon5771888 like this.
    03-17-13 12:13 PM
    I would like to see the setup for other cloud services more streamlined and integrated - right now it's possible to add icloud contacts, calendar, etc - but it's a manual process. If BB offered presets for 3rd party cloud sync - it would make it easier. Would also like to make the Exchange/Active Sync/Outlook setup easier - seen too many complaints in forums that people don't know how to sync to their corporate Outlook or Exchange Server - not sure what Active Sync is, etc - if BB asked some questions during setup - i.e. - are you connecting to your corporate server or Outlook webmail, etc ? it would make it easier for people coming from the older Blackberry stream.
    03-17-13 12:17 PM
    Email icon on the home screen is a must!
    EsJayDee and jhnptrlimo1 like this.
    03-17-13 12:57 PM
    Ability to disable BBM group message notifications

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 12:59 PM
    Level 1 messages?
    03-18-13 12:35 PM
    We need a like button for BBM status and integration with twitter, fB ,foursquare etc.

But mostly a like button!

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    03-18-13 04:30 PM
    Would love to see a little color to the boring back and white hub. Each category should have different colored icon, BBM, txt, email etc..just my opinion

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-19-13 05:29 AM
    I want a way to acknowledge and turn off the alarm in bedside mode. Now it goes to snooze mode when you touches the screen.
    03-19-13 09:39 PM
    More holster options/settings. The only one I can find is the auto answer/end. Would like to see the phone "wake up/unlock screen" when drawn and lock when holstered like my 9700. (Unless it's something I missed). Maybe the vibrate holstered and ring when out. Since I don't always hear my phone holstered in my work enviro. I know you can have it set to ring and vibe at the same time but the split would be nice.
    03-19-13 10:19 PM
    1. When presented with a list of items, sometimes there is an alphabet index on the right-hand side. Sometimes there is no alphabet index. Should be standard on all lists longer than one screen.

2. Need to separate ring tones from songs. I shouldn't have to swipe through 10 screens of songs to get to ring tones.

3. Ability to set default location for media and have ALL apps use that default location. For example, whenever I click on Add Music on the Alarm Tone screen in the Clock app, it always defaults to device even though all my music is on sdcard. So I have to tap Device, then tap sdcard, then tap music. It should open to music on the sdcard.

4. Another thing about selecting music in the Alarm Tone screen of the Clock app, I can't see the name of the songs. For example, I select Beastie Boys folder, then the Licensed to Ill folder , then I'm presented with a list of file names not song titles. There is no way to slide the file name over or to tap and hold the file name to reveal the whole file name. Just list the song title instead of the file name.

5. If I'm using the the stopwatch or the timer in Clock, then the stopwatch or the timer should appear in Active Frame, not the clock (the time is already displayed at the top of the home screen).
    Cloverdale4 likes this.
    03-20-13 09:11 AM
    1) Please fix text selection!
    It's an absolute nightmare to try and select text, particularly when trying to fix typos in a message. I usually just end up completely deleting whatever I had written, and starting over, instead of trying to get the cursor where I need it to go.

It seems as though the cursor goes right under whichever finger I'm touching the screen with, so it's impossible to see what I'm selecting. Moving it so it's a few pixels up from where I'm touching would fix this most likely.

2) Reinstalling system apps
    After a recent update, my Blackberry Maps app won't open and is an uninstallable ghost icon. Blackberry World claims that it's installed, and won't let me reinstall it to fix it.

3) Also, a minor improvement would be the ability to change the colour of the LED for notifications. I know that older Blackberries could do this, and I've seen apps which can control the colour of the LED, but there's no native integration.
    Last edited by AltusScipio; 03-20-13 at 11:09 AM.
    steven4u2nv likes this.
    03-20-13 10:59 AM
    1) Please fix text selection!
    It's an absolute nightmare to try and select text, particularly when trying to fix typos in a message. I usually just end up completely deleting whatever I had written, and starting over, instead of trying to get the cursor where I need it to go.

It seems as though the cursor goes right under whichever finger I'm touching the screen with, so it's impossible to see what I'm selecting. Moving it so it's a few pixels up from where I'm touching would fix this most likely.
    I read a tip today that when selecting text and the bubble pops up, if you want to move it over a couple letters don't try sliding it, rather tap left or right on the inside of the bubble and it works great.

Also, for the select tool with the 2 blue arrow things, the longer you hold it the more text it selects, like the word, then phrase, then paragraph, then the whole thing.
    Hope that helps a bit!

Posted via CB10
    DINGSTER1 likes this.
    03-20-13 11:42 AM
    I hope that bb10 gives you the opportunity to be able to "pin to pin" again. This is an important way of commuticating. Although it seems that alot of people dont use this option, there are alot who do. Its way better than bbm and its not relying on a slow email server. Its uses the fast bb server, like bbm does. Please anybody who needs to hear this. Please please please fix the issue with not being able to reply to a pin. This service has its use, or else they wouldnt have developed it .
    03-20-13 06:25 PM
    There's no option to search inside a convo, when I search on the hub it don't find key words I'm looking for in a text messages but it does for bbm and then when I click on it takes me to the bottom of the convo not the specific message

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 07:37 PM
    I would add more features to the hub:

I would add options like return to hub list or return to last open message. I have read a lot of comments about the frustration of returning to the last open message. I'd make that an option, some people may leave the hub to do something related to that message and want to return to it instead of finding it and reopening the message.

Typing a contacts name in the phone screen to find a number was great on my 9900.

Copy and paste from one application to another could he improved, dialing from the browser, and pasting a number into the phone app.

Changing order of items in the hub.

More ring tones.

What's with app world? Am I missing something, I thought there would be built for BlackBerry section?

Overall, an unbelievable device!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 08:35 PM
    Oh and the option to turn off the clock in bedside mode.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 08:38 PM
    Calendar app currently links email it suggests to specific appointments but doesn't let user delete or change the linked emails. I would like to see an option that will let me delete specific linked emails from an appointment in Calendar (because some suggested linked emails are incorrect) and let me choose which emails I want to link to appointments directly in the email in Hub and/or in Calendar.
    03-20-13 11:24 PM
    Dear Blackberry (Ex RIM),
    I am definitely assured of great updates coming up and for the betterment of your product and for many staunch fans of BB like me, I request all serious BB users to put their suggestions however big or small to enable BB to Come up with unbeatable products in both softwar and hardware.

With this I am curious for an answer from BB that why BB Maps do not have support for India (Road, Maps, Navigation, etc) being one of the largest markets for Blackberry and one of the biggest revenue generating country for RIM. I am sure BB can do better than this. Please update BB Maps with Indian Database at the earliest.

Thanking you.
    03-21-13 05:17 AM
    Hi kevin,

Please check some of the suggestions below.
    1. Include BB Travel as native App.
    2. Updates to improve battery life (Or at the max Start selling a 2100-2200 mAh Battery).
    3. Emails should have a choice of Deleting from Handheld or from both Handheld and Server.
    4. Strangely BB Messenger Allows Typing in "LANDSCAPE"Only through BBM in the HUB. IF BBM is launched from the Homecreen App Icon, ONLY "PORTRAIT"Format / screen is Available. Cannot Type in LANDSCAPE.
    5. Sync of TASKS with GOOGLE / OTHER SERVERS or DOMAINS.
    6. CHOICE of notifications in HUB at the discretion of the user. If I do not need Facebook or Whatsapp in HUB, it can be removed from the notifications.
    7. Definitely need Indian Road Maps Data / Navigation / Search in BB Maps OR Need Google Maps App for BB10.
    8. Hub should come back to Default position and not the last notification read.
    9. BB Messenger should have option to CLEAR ALL UPDATES.

These are all as of now. Will update suggestions in this continuations as soon as those strike.
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    03-21-13 05:35 AM
    1. Multiple alarms.
    2. Customizable notification profiles aside from the preset ones. Able to choose notification type (sound vs vibration, tone used) for different accounts like sms/bbm/email accounts/calls)
    3. Change vibration types.
    4. Email app aside from the hub. Just like for BBM and text messages their in the hub but also have a separate app.
    5. Improvements to blackberry world - more catergories/subcatergories. There are 100,000 apps now and still growing so its
    harder and harder to navigate the app listings. This would benefit the users and the developers.
    6. Battery life.
    7. Battery percentage indicator.
    8. Notepad
    03-21-13 11:29 PM
    Update the media player to have a "songs" tab instead of requiring the user to choose the all songs playlist. It's just not naturally, and I would prefer to have the songs in the same section as album and genres so I can flip through them easily. Sometimes I know the name of a song, and other times I only know the artist, or the genre.

I would also love to see a fast forward function available on the media player. Something like if you hold the up volume for more than 2 seconds it activates fast forward. I don't want to have to pull the phone out of my pocket every time I want to skip past the extended intros, etc of songs.

Also some basic EQ settings would go a long way. Even just a simple selection of eight or so EQs to choose from would be amazing.

Also support for podcasts in the media player would be cool. I DJ, and usually when I give out my mixtape I make an MP3 version and a podcast version where users can skip to different parts of the mix without having to scrub through manually or fast forward. This worked seamlessly on my previous iPhone. When listening to a podcast you clicked the artwork image and a list of the different sections would show up where you could choose which section you wanted to jump from.
    steven4u2nv likes this.
    03-22-13 02:12 PM
    Hi kevin,

3. Emails should have a choice of Deleting from Handheld or from both Handheld and Server.
    6. CHOICE of notifications in HUB at the discretion of the user. If I do not need Facebook or Whatsapp in HUB, it can be removed from the notifications.
    8. Hub should come back to Default position and not the last notification read.

These are all as of now. Will update suggestions in this continuations as soon as those strike.
    Agreed. I love getting all my notifications in the hub. But I can see myself getting overwhelmed with notifications I really could care less about in the future.

I think when they open up the hub API they should have a main settings section in the main user settings called "Hub" where it shows all your hub connected apps, and allows you to turn them on or off for hub notifications. If they don't want to add this section, at the very least add the hub settings options under each app in "app permissions".

Default back to the main hub section would be amazing. I hate having to do two or three extra swipes to get to the main hub after replying to a message. I should be able to swipe up and into the hub and do my action (whether it be answering a text, BBM, email, etc) then I should be able to swipe out and back to what i'm doing. Next time I should be able to do the same thing, without having to first exit my previous conversation, or inbox, etc.
    03-22-13 02:19 PM
    If I start a sentence with the word 'what', 'why', 'who' etc etc, it should automatically put a ? at the end of the sentence when I press space twice.

Posted via CB10
    steven4u2nv likes this.
    03-22-13 04:28 PM
1,485 ... 1213141516 ...