While at Hub, swiping to the left should take you back to the last open app not to active tiles. You can always go to active tiles by swiping up. This would be very helpful while for example texting and browsing at the same time, which I always do on my phone.
    EsJayDee, tbkfan, xxslxx and 1 others like this.
    02-11-13 12:30 PM
    Be able to click on a phone number when on a website or inside an App where the phone will dial automatically without you having to enter the number manually. Also be able to copy and paste a number in the dialer.
    02-11-13 01:00 PM
    Currently it has to be done in the server there is no way for do it in the device for now

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    There's no way to do it on the server either with BES10 and Activesync for Exchange.
    02-11-13 01:31 PM
    I've been thinking about the hub and how some people like it as is and some want it to reset. Why don't you make it reset if you swipe up and push the hub off your screen and save the session if you swipe up and to the left. Also can we make it so that you cannot leave the hub with a single left swipe.
    xxslxx likes this.
    02-11-13 02:17 PM
    Well Kevin and the guys posted that new discovery about the root hub. Is that helpful for those of you that don't want to swipe back so much?
    02-11-13 02:45 PM
    Be able to click on a phone number when on a website or inside an App where the phone will dial automatically without you having to enter the number manually. Also be able to copy and paste a number in the dialer.
    You can accomplish the first that is how it works, as for copy and paste numbers to the dialer it is redundant if you are able to accomplish the first part

02-11-13 02:54 PM
    9. From the calendar, where a location is set, click and hold context menu should have a "Go" or "Navigate To" option launching into maps.

xxslxx likes this.
    02-11-13 03:34 PM
    1) The Music app does not save your Repeat or Shuffle options next time you open the app. For example, if I have selected one-track repeat and I close the music app, repeat settings default back to no repeat. This is kind of annoying. OS7.1 and earlier saved these settings.

2) I would like to see the option to disable all notifications from auto-lowering my music volume when listening to a song.

02-11-13 04:14 PM
    Ability to keep BBM history. At least i don't see it.
    02-11-13 04:30 PM
    Go to options and at the option to save chat history either on device memory or external memory

Scooter68 likes this.
    02-11-13 05:07 PM
    Thanks I missed that.
    02-11-13 05:36 PM
    Most have already been mentioned but here goes:

1) Bring back ALL Bridge functions.This was a horrid step back.
    2) When leave HUB to text/etc should go back to main HUB screen
    3) Ability to add text message contacts to BBM (as in BBOS)
    4) Bring back BedSide mode as it was in BBOS !!! This is driving me NUTS
    5) Ability to hide apps and folders
    6) Independent text (sms) app that opens and closes like the BBM app
    7) The ability to ZOOM in/out using timeshift
    8) Create custom "Status" type when in "Add apointment" in Calendar (I'd like to add a couple of specific ones for work to keep better organized)
    9) Bring back "Backup" in BB Protect
    10) Help us sell these things !!! Show us how to demo it to all our iPhone / Android friends and families in a way that will blow them away !!!

Thanks,
    C
    xxslxx likes this.
    02-12-13 12:38 AM
    1) The Music app does not save your Repeat or Shuffle options next time you open the app. For example, if I have selected one-track repeat and I close the music app, repeat settings default back to no repeat. This is kind of annoying. OS7.1 and earlier saved these settings.

2) I would like to see the option to disable all notifications from auto-lowering my music volume when listening to a song.

+1 on point 2, that is so annoying -.-

xxslxx likes this.
    02-12-13 03:10 AM
    I got a good idea for the hub reset dilemma, when in the hub in an email or whatever, i think if you swipe up it should take you to the live tiles (like it does now) but also reset the hub and swiping left should just go back to the active frames and keep the message open for when you return to the hub (like it does now).

Any thoughts??

xxslxx, CDM76 and bobshine like this.
    02-12-13 03:17 AM
    Calendar access is inefficient, we have to leave the Hub and start the calendar app.

Add the whole calendar access to the hub, at the moment at the top of the list can pull down and see next few appointments but let us pull down and see further ahead. Also add calendar to the list of accounts available in the list, that action could just open the calendar app, but then allow us to swipe left at bottom left of the screen to get back to hub.

Calendar appointment sharing could also use some improvement, can't share via email in current version.
    xxslxx and nycspaces. like this.
    02-12-13 06:40 AM
    Integrate the Remember app with the Calendar view based on an item's due date. We could do this with Tasks on OS7.
    xxslxx and alexmac12345 like this.
    02-12-13 07:11 AM
    Here is my list 24 hours. Coming from a 9900.

First off, the keyboard is surprisingly effective for an anti-software keyboard guy

The BB7 option of having different number of vibrations per notification.
    In-call notification
    I cannot swipe left over the keyboard while in hub or anything. I have to reach above the keyboard to swipe left. Very annoying and not conducive to one handed operations
    After all this time, why doesn't Google Talk auto-login on reboot. This has been broken for about two years now
    I want to be able to pin and remember what I have minimized on the main screen so it stays across reboots and also does not move places
    There has to be an easier way to close an application, than swipe up then X
    How many percent charge do I have...I have no idea
    Would be nice to have dropbox/box sync my SD card (Photos, videos, etc)
    I cannot copy/paste a phone number from anywhere and paste it into the phone call application
    I cannot select multiple messages if I want to mass delete
    If I delete a message, would be nice to automatically go to the next message
    I cannot scroll through all my photos without having to hit that little down arrow every 9th picture (I have 2500 pictures on my phone)
    I cannot peek at the hub from any non hub program ( I thought that ways the point, to be able to see your hub from anywhere) Now I have to swipe up and then left just to see what emails I had.

There was something organized about how BB7 operated with folders that BB10 seems to miss. Maybe it was because I could have my necessary apps always on my main screen. Now everything requires a scroll.

I am sure I will add more within the next 24 hours.
    xxslxx and R Field like this.
    02-12-13 09:11 AM
    I don't have a BB10 but what I would like to see as a great feature would be:

1) Allow WEATHER and NATIVE CALENDAR integration. If someone could post a pic of the current BB10 native calendar in month view, I can try to photoshop what I would like to see.

2) Integrate the notification bar(the top bar showing the battery, signal and time) with the PEEK gesture. That way if you are in an app like watching a video or game, you can swipe up and hold to peek to view your notifications such as number of new messages, but also showing the time, signal and battery without having to minimize the app.
    xxslxx and gabbleratchet like this.
    02-12-13 09:14 AM
    There has to be an easier way to close an application, than swipe up then X
    Completing a swipe from the top bezel all the way down to the bottom bezel would be awesome way to fully close an app. Dunno if that'll infringe with windows 8 patent, but I thought that was clever.
    02-12-13 09:18 AM
    Here is another big one

Photos taken from the camera are now IMG_SEQUENCENUMBER where it used to be IMG_DATETIME which made MUCH more sense on a phone...
    xxslxx, CDM76, ubizmo and 3 others like this.
    02-12-13 01:09 PM
    Here is another big one

Photos taken from the camera are now IMG_SEQUENCENUMBER where it used to be IMG_DATETIME which made MUCH more sense on a phone...
    That is just a naming situation but any software or application that reads exif data will organize thwm by date with no issues, many devices name pictures this way

02-12-13 02:32 PM
    That is just a naming situation but any software or application that reads exif data will organize thwm by date with no issues, many devices name pictures this way

yes, but my 9900 used to do it by date. Which is great if I am just looking at the file name.

and right now BB10 does not sort by date, just by recently viewed and with albums oldest to newest with no way to jump to the bottom.

Shouldn't take me 5 minutes to get to my latest picture in an album
    Last edited by lcohen999; 02-12-13 at 03:12 PM.
    02-12-13 03:02 PM
    This is a small thing but I hate how it auto capitalizes words that you put in quotations. I do that enough for it to grind my gears! Loving the phone though!
    02-12-13 03:35 PM
    Folders with >16 items. I don't want to split everything into 7 folders just to keep things orderly.
    xxslxx likes this.
    02-12-13 06:23 PM
    I'm waiting for the Q10 and its slightly larger keys, but there are three features I don't think are on the Z10 at the moment and I would need to see:
    1) ability to block e-mail except from contact list and ability to make up a separate list of exceptions
    2) option to delete e-mail from both server and handheld or just from handheld
    3) when setting the alarm, on the 9930 you have two options to turn off the phone. One is completely off - the other is off but the alarm turns the phone back on.

I travel a lot and all of these make my life easier. I consider them BB necessities, and if they don't come to the Q10, I'll have to hang on to my 9930 although I'd really hope that isn't necessary.
    xxslxx likes this.
    02-12-13 06:32 PM
1,485 ... 23456 ...