when you go all the way to the left you can hit hub or you can hit "bbm, text message, email, etc" to go into just those lists - if that's what you're asking.
    Nope, I mean it's own application. After all, it does have its own icon already. Why have a dedicated icon for it and not a dedicated application for it?
    Last edited by EsJayDee; 02-09-13 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Typo.
    02-09-13 11:39 PM
    I would love to have the Text Message Screen and Email Screen turn into a widget like everything else. Not sure why the BBM and Phone Call Screens turn into one and the other two don't? Also, instead of having the Settings Screen turn into a widget, it should just close. Love the Z10. A few minor tweets would make this the best phone ever.
    02-09-13 11:54 PM
    The ability to customize LED notifications (colour and blink rate) for each notification type as well as for each email account.
    mc177, xxslxx and R Field like this.
    02-10-13 01:11 AM
    Nope, I mean it's own application. After all, it does have its own icon already. Why have a dedicated icon for it and not a dedicated application for it?
    I would love to have the Text Message Screen and Email Screen turn into a widget like everything else. Not sure why the BBM and Phone Call Screens turn into one and the other two don't? Also, instead of having the Settings Screen turn into a widget, it should just close. Love the Z10. A few minor tweets would make this the best phone ever.
    i actually wish the phone and bbm DIDN'T - i'd like them to work more like the text/email. seems weird having a phone app to me. lol
    02-10-13 04:04 AM
    I would also like to see the Cinnamon Toast implemented in future updates.
    Mr_F likes this.
    02-10-13 10:15 AM
    I'd like to see an option to select minute increments on calendar appointment creation. 5 minute increments is something I can see some people using but for me 30 minute increments would suffice and would make setting a time for a meeting less fiddly.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    xxslxx, Lalabum and nycspaces. like this.
    02-10-13 12:40 PM
    RE:
    I could see a feature where a timer was involved. If you are in a text message, leave the hub, and then go back to the hub less than 30 seconds later, you go back to the text message. If longer than 30 seconds, you default to the main hub.
    Agreed...a timer would be the best way.
    Mr_F and xxslxx like this.
    02-10-13 01:18 PM
    6. Contact groups. What happened?
    7. Notification profiles (no brainer)
    8. Bedside mode customizable

mc177, xxslxx, R Field and 1 others like this.
    02-10-13 01:51 PM
    Kevin

1. USB on the go

2. Customisation of profiles/led notifications
    3. Seperate folders for different email accounts/text messages
    Last edited by mc177; 02-10-13 at 02:06 PM.
    imz and xxslxx like this.
    02-10-13 01:55 PM
    RE: about the hub returning to the hub and not the last message - it is actually quite useful the way it is right now. Try getting into a conversation with someone via text or BBM while reading something on a webpage. I had this happen yesterday and being able to switch between the conversation and the website with a single gesture was awesome.

I could see a feature where a timer was involved. If you are in a text message, leave the hub, and then go back to the hub less than 30 seconds later, you go back to the text message. If longer than 30 seconds, you default to the main hub.
    Awesome suggestion. I think this would be ideal. Even better would be an option to set the interval to your liking, or turn it off entirely.
    Mr_F, CDM76, xxslxx and 1 others like this.
    02-10-13 01:57 PM
    Support ALL MKV formats
    xxslxx and flyingsolid like this.
    02-10-13 03:42 PM
    RE: about the hub returning to the hub and not the last message - it is actually quite useful the way it is right now. Try getting into a conversation with someone via text or BBM while reading something on a webpage. I had this happen yesterday and being able to switch between the conversation and the website with a single gesture was awesome.

Great idea.

xxslxx likes this.
    02-10-13 04:17 PM
    The ability to 'pin' active frames.
    This is a big one for me...
    xxslxx likes this.
    02-10-13 05:31 PM
    bring back standard, usb storage mode, none of this network crap. just simple, easy to use, worked for the past since floppy disks, drag and drop.
    xxslxx likes this.
    02-10-13 05:44 PM
    But there is one. It is just a special app that integrates into the hub in a specific view. Having an active frame for email, another one for texts, another one for BBM, etc kills the number of other apps you can have in active frames and makes the hub essentially useless.
    02-10-13 09:01 PM
    But there is one. It is just a special app that integrates into the hub in a specific view. Having an active frame for email, another one for texts, another one for BBM, etc kills the number of other apps you can have in active frames and makes the hub essentially useless.
    I don't think you understand me. I'm not talking about an active frame, I mean for the text messaging icon to take you into the text messaging app or inbox directly. I don't want it to take me into the hub and into the last message that I had open, because then what's the point of it even having its own icon? Just like bbm has its own app and also integrates into the hub, I would like that for text messages. That's all.
    02-10-13 09:25 PM
    Ability to name each page of apps.
    Customizable home screen.
    In-apt purchases for certain apps so you wil not be overwhelmed by too many engine. Filters add on inside the photo editing app itself.
    Option to group different types of conversations tgt eg. bbm, email to different people at the same time

xxslxx likes this.
    02-10-13 11:15 PM
    I just can't stand to have my phone in french so I put it in english, but I only write in french (almost) so I would LOVE to be able to remove english from the imput languages
    02-11-13 02:36 AM
    bring back standard, usb storage mode, none of this network crap. just simple, easy to use, worked for the past since floppy disks, drag and drop.
    This still works plug in your device via usb and it'll work. Heck you can even set the device to act as a flash drive when plugged to a non pc device

02-11-13 02:41 AM
    The ability to use light /flash with time shift. Also i think would be cool if you take a photo with time shift you should be able to come back to it later to edit the faces and what not instead of doing it right after the photo has been taken, say if im a night out and i wanna take a load of pictures with time shift i don't wanna be standing around trying to adjust peoples faces lol

xxslxx and R Field like this.
    02-11-13 03:44 AM
    Oh and for my phone to vibrant when i get pinged like os7

xxslxx likes this.
    02-11-13 03:46 AM
    Two big ones for me:

1) Option to leave messages on server
    2) Support for contact groups!
    xxslxx likes this.
    02-11-13 09:17 AM
    Two big ones for me:

1) Option to leave messages on server
    2) Support for contact groups!
    1.configure on the server, which by default most servers are configured this way anyways

2 is been reported and a fix is in the works

02-11-13 10:12 AM
    1.configure on the server, which by default most servers are configured this way anyways

2 is been reported and a fix is in the works

How do you configure on the server for a BES/Activesync setup (no POP/IMAP). I can't find an option in the OS to specify this. With previous BES/Enterprise setups, the default was to delete only on handset and not on server. You could change that option on the handheld (or server). This no longer seems to be the case
    02-11-13 10:22 AM
    Currently it has to be done in the server there is no way for do it in the device for now

02-11-13 11:09 AM
1,485 12345 ...