Categories in calendar would be useful.
    04-07-16 08:44 AM
    As of PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876. Here are my recommendations.*
    For:
    Music lovers.*
    YouTube users‎
    Downloads from the browser should have the ability to play without locking up the browser. You can manually work around this by running the file manager and then going into downloads. Also specifying the path of if downloads go on media card or on your device would be good. That way if I'm going to run a beta update autoloader I'll know if I'm going to lose it and can copy it over to the media card.*

#2 ability to bookmarks part of Blackberry songs. Perhaps add a new icon to specify a marked file with tracking favourite spots and let the user browser left or right between them and even give the favourite spots a label.

Ability to download a webpage or YouTube video and have it work offline. Good to ppl with shifty connections

#4 ability to bookmark any folder from file manager on the main page‎
    04-12-16 08:18 AM
    since its talking about BB!0 OS devices... personally, I would like to see removeable batteries come back
    05-14-16 12:29 AM
    An update of remember with evernote reminder and tag integration and exchange email tag integration. Only that will be HUGE !

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 04:02 AM
    I dont really think they will do any update here in BB 10 Os, why come on guys we have the overheat problem for ages my phone heats up and the battery drain so fast but so fast why it heats up on restarts no idea , Z10 is old I will buy a new one now its gonna be android because our bb have only androids right now
    05-14-16 04:40 AM
    1. Better android app support, hire Cobalt232. When an app like Kindle doesn't work properly the phone gets hot and consumes power like crazy.

2. Better web app support: all we need is the browser, not a gazillion apps.

3. Fix smaller details:
    • Scroll using the the physical keyboard on the passport stops working after opening certain apps.
    • Maps stops working, requires a phone restart.
    • Trying to send an email with Dropbox attachments in the hub doesn't work.
    05-25-16 12:21 PM
    If Blackberry decides to release another update, I would like to have Android support removed. BB 10 devices are good at doing BB 10 things, I don't need my BB 10 phone doing Android things. I have an Android phone for that.

And I would like to have the SMS limit removed. Blackberry is very tenacious in the sense that it is the only modern OS which has a limit in the number of segments when composing a long text message. If I want to send MMS, I will choose MMS. I do not need my phone telling me to use MMS if what I want is to send an SMS.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z3
    Paul Callahan and berry1977 like this.
    05-31-16 01:44 AM
    I just want my phone to work again. Ever since the Android Runtime fiasco, it has been horribly bugged. The eventual update didn't fix it and customer support is useless.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 08:15 AM
    Fix BlackBerry Link so I can sync to iTunes.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 06:30 PM
    Can everyone please stop posting. This is why it's taking so long. Blackberry care so much about us they are updating every single feature in here. Maybe if the list stops we'll finally get it

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    06-29-16 05:32 PM
    I would like to do more application developers for Blackberry. Well, from the system update forward to optimize the battery to charge enough longer.
    07-07-16 01:54 AM
    I want to be able to perform every kind of programming using my bb10 device.....
    07-28-16 02:29 AM
    And lastly, I know this may not happen now
    I think it applies to all your wishes
    07-28-16 04:10 AM
    I'd like to have more customization options:

*Clock displays (multiple digital and analog faces to choose from, maybe even a section devoted to user-created displays)

*The ability to have multiple wallpapers on a cycle, changing every so often (randomly, or in order) according to the interval set by the user

*Free-floating icons would be awesome! Instead of being tied down to tile spaces (unless the user prefers that) you could arrange them however you want. Scattered? In a pile? Whatever. I realize that's something that, even if it did happen, would take time but it'd be a cool feature to help keep the BlackBerry OS fresh

*In a perfect world (my perfect world at least), BlackBerry would team up with [insert company name(s)] and produce a Linux-based OS, giving the user near total control over their phone and completing the evolution of phones- turning it into a computer that fits in your pocket. Is it likely? Probably not. Could it happen? Definitely. Would it be the most awesomest thing ever in the history of ever? Yup.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 10:00 AM

I would like to be able to copy an existing appointment within the calendar to another location without needing to enter the same information
    Blackberry could add Copy to the Edit, Busy, Share and Delete Sub Menu

This would be really handy as I have a number of project on during the day which may be repeated on differing days during any one week
    12-07-16 03:19 PM
    Hey guys,

I love my Q10, but there's this one option it lacks.
    With the Q10 and its physical keyboard, there needs to be an option to accept or decline a call without having to touch the screen - for instance, when the phone is ringing, you press y to take the call, or you press n to decline the call. I'm not sure, but I assume that could be made possible through an OS update. I'd love to have such an option.
    berry1977 likes this.
    12-19-16 02:20 PM
    I just want to be able to block calls on my Classic. If I could do that, i'd be so happy. And also, android 5+ runtime. Then I could actually consider running the Classic as my main device.

As an added bonus, i'd like the ability for a default calendar. When I add an appointment, it goes into my local calendar. I want it to go to my gmail calendar by default. That way I don't have to spend time manually changing the location to save every calendar appointment.
    01-22-17 01:18 PM
    I would like to see screen casting on smart tv is reliable.
    02-01-17 10:25 AM
    'Select more' option for deleting call logs at once

Posted via CB10
    02-01-17 10:36 AM
    I would like to activate my device over voice, and be able to make calls and send sms without any touching involved whatsoever.
    03-09-17 03:21 AM
  21. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    I hope blackberry 10 still life

 BlackBerry Passport SE SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2205
    03-09-17 03:33 AM
    New enough runtime to support Android Auto and possibly a natively maintained WhatsApp if the company's gonna stop supporting it soon. That's it.
    03-31-17 09:38 PM
    New enough runtime to support Android Auto and possibly a natively maintained WhatsApp if the company's gonna stop supporting it soon. That's it.
    LMAO.....

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 10:53 PM
    Actually a thing that could be quite cool, desktop chrome extension capability...

For example Whatschrome is a Chrome extension for WhatsApp. t3inder is a Chrome extension for tinder. Chrome even has a way of running non-dependant android apks, that probably work past 4.3

Chrome extension capability could fill some likely to emerge gaps (apps and web standards).

And if it was firefox, opera, or chrome, it would also cover web standards.

Chrome for desktop is basically an app store. And it can't be particularly IP/locked down, because firefox has chrome compatibility extension extensions, as does opera.

So it has to be a piece of code that can be used by outside parties using the common chromium engine.

Therefor, someone could add it to BB10 OS, perhaps through a modern capable browser that will outlast the native bb apps, and serve the holdout bb10 population.

Unlike actually support from blackberry this is something that someone 3rd party might actually want to do. They could most certainly charge money for it too, because it would be literally the most useful app in blackberry world. Although if it were me, I'd use a trial software model - let people use one or two extensions and then pay for infinite extensions.
    Last edited by Drael646464; 04-03-17 at 01:58 AM.
    04-03-17 01:38 AM
    KEYBOARD SHORT-CUTS FOR ALL!

A roll your own universal keyboard short cut for particular features of any existing non-keyboard mapped applications. (menu's, buttons,series of swipe actions etc)
    So that every app that has no keyboard support may be mapped with keyboard shortcuts, within the context of that app running.
    The keyboard app would snap to the existing app,
    and intercept all keystrokes when the app was in focus,
    and supply the equivalent swipe feature as if the app received that instruction from the touch screen.
    Some innovative means: for a reader type app , map the space bar to a move down of so many lines (font size dependent) to mimic a page down).
    For games to map actions to keystrokes (ie fire or whatever the spacebar)
    04-16-17 01:59 AM
1,485 ... 57585960